Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Have to say that these are very awesome!

Is there anything that I need to do to get my son's name like the Xavier ones.

He is going to be 8 and his name is Nicolas.

Let me know what I need to do.

Ok gotta go, bugging me to play the game with him.

Thanks!
Betty

Hi i really need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders...thanks to Santa and was wondering what i need to do to get the Skylanders invite created as above with the name Kaelon for 5th Birthday?

Hi i really need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders...thanks to Santa. I was wondering what i need to do to get the Skylanders created as above with the name Kaelon it is for 5th birthday. Thanks

Hello. Have to say that these are very awesome!

Is there anything that I need to do to get my son's name like the Xavier ones.

He is going to be 8 and his name is Nicolas.

Let me know what I need to do.

Ok gotta go, bugging me to play the game with him.

Thanks!
Betty

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

nicolas_lanyardskylanders.jpg

nicolas_skylanders.jpg

nicolas_skylandersinvite.jpg

nicolas_skylandersround.jpg

Hi i really need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders...thanks to Santa and was wondering what i need to do to get the Skylanders invite created as above with the name Kaelon for 5th Birthday?

Hi i really need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders...thanks to Santa. I was wondering what i need to do to get the Skylanders created as above with the name Kaelon it is for 5th birthday. Thanks

Welcome to the DIS!!! I wasn't sure if you wanted any besides the invite, so I went ahead and did the round one as well. If you would like anything else, let me know.

kaelon_skylandersinvite.jpg

kaelon_skylandersround.jpg

Hey there, I need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders. He wants to have a Skylanders birthday party & these would be great to use! I need the whole shebang. Is there any way you can help me create everything with the name Dylan for his 8th Birthday? Thank You!

Hey there, I need some help. My son absolutely loves Skylanders. He wants to have a Skylanders birthday party & these would be great to use! I need the whole shebang. Is there any way you can help me create everything with the name Dylan for his 8th Birthday? Thank You!

Hiya Mickey!

Would you mind making a lanyard pic for Ryan's 9th birtday. I think this would be perfect for his birthday next month.

Thank you so much.

Theresa

Here are your requested designs... Welcome to the DIS!!!

dylan_skylanders.jpg

dylan_skylandersround.jpg

dylan_skylandersinvite.jpg

dylan_skylanderslanyard.jpg

I am new to these boards but came across them when looking to plan my son's 5th birthday (on a budget). Could someone help me personalize these invites and cards for my son? His name is Nate and will be turning 5.

Thank you!

virginia

This is so amazing? What do I have to do? My little guy's name is Silas. He is tuning 9 and this would make his day!!

My son really like SKYLANDERS and he turn 7 in 2 weeks, would you please design Skylanders invitation for me. My son name is TOBY and he turn 7 years old. Thank you very much.

Hello M.I.C.K.E.Y !

I'm new for this forum, I saw you design a SKYLANDERS Birthday invitation, I really love it and my son if SKYLANDERS fan and he will turn 7 in 2 weeks, would you please design SKYLANDERS invitation ... for my son. His name is TOBY and 7th years old. I'm very appreciate.

Linh.

I am new to these boards but came across them when looking to plan my son's 5th birthday (on a budget). Could someone help me personalize these invites and cards for my son? His name is Nate and will be turning 5.

Thank you!

virginia

Welcome to the DIS!!! I assumed by card, you meant the lanyard card. If you would like anything else, let me know...

nate_skylandersinvite.jpg

nate_skylanderslanyardcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter