Natalie's Stuff......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie, your work is incredible! I would love to make a passport my girls for our upcoming trip. I LOVE the pages you have on passport 2 under your 4 share site. However, I'm nervous about printing them out front and back and getting them all out of order, upside down, etc. Your other passport pages on your 4 share site and photobucket appear to be the 5 X 7 size. Since I'm nervous about printing them at home and messing it up, I would like to make a book from Artscow similar to the one you have on your photobucket page. It's on the first page under "In this album." The passport is on the third row. There a couple of pictures that show the autograph pages from your 4 shared site (passport 2) that I love. I can't find them though in the size you used to make the 5 X 7 book. I can only find the pages that are small and meant to be folded like a true passport. How can I find those particular pages in the full size like your example? Thanks for your time. I appreciate the help!

If this is the album you are looking for then it will print just fine on artscow 5x7....i got my images from Natalies photobucket
IMG_2590.jpg

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your super autograph pages. I have used them for my boys books. Minnie Mouse in Disneyland Paris was thrilled when she saw her page.
She called her handler over to have a look.

We are off to Disneyland California in August and wondered whether you could make some pages for our character meals. We will be attending Goofy's Kitchen, Minnie & friends and Mickeys surf's up breakfast.

Many thanks

Lisa :)

Thanks for the replies about the Epcot passport. No, neither of those were the one I was referring to. It's passport 2 under her 4 share site that is my ultimate fav. (although, I love them all, so if I can't figure out the foldable/front back, I'll use one of the 4 X 6 versions). We ordered a new printer this weekend that's going to have better quality and be much more ink cost friendly than my old, old, old one. The new one will also print front and back as an option for it w/out me manually feeding it. We'll see if that works and cures part of the problem of me flipping images incorrectly. I'll keep playing w/ it. I'm determined to get it right!

Hi Natalie,

I love your silhouette autograph pages! I have used your other ones before because there are more characters. I was wondering if you would make more of the black and white ones? We leave for our trip to Disneyland April 23rd. If you have time to do this I would greatly appreciate it. If not I understand you are so busy and extra time is hard to come by. If you are able to do this I can make a list of characters I think we will see. There are not nearly as many characters as there are at Disney World. Also, maybe a blank w/ just the border in case we see a character we don't have.

Thank you for your time, Phoebe

Hi Natalie,

I'm hoping you or one of the other designers can answer a quick question for me. I'm using your "2008" autograph pages to make books for my kids and I'm making pages for some of the newer characters you didn't have (Tiana & Naveen). My question is: What font did you use for the character names? The closest one I can find is Lucida Handwriting, but it doesn't look quite right and I really want them to match the rest.

And, I've got to tell you, you're designs are amazing. I'm putting together passports, photo IDs, journal pages, and itinerary cards....and your designs are a Godsend!

WOW....that is soooooooo beautiful!!! SHE WILL LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!:banana:

Hi Natalie,
I was wondering if you would be able to create an autograph card in your 2010 style of Ariel with legs. I just read that she will be appearing as a human with Prince Eric in Adventureland. I have already made my DD11 a book with your 2010 designs so that would be great, if you have a chance.
Thanks so much!

Hi! I have a big request. I'm making autograph books for my girls and I really like your 2008 style (border and character only). All of your autograph pages are great, but honestly the 2008 just uses less ink. :goodvibes

I was hoping you could make some of the ones that aren't in your file.

Green, white, yellow power ranger

Mrs. Incredible

Frozone

The other fairies

Up characters

Darby

I completely understand if it's too much to request. I'm just being picky in wanting the pages to match and I've already started printing your other 2008 pages.

I love your work, especially your little cards for ADRs. I was wondering if you would or have done any other parents' cheat sheets as my husband calls them. Stuff with like Hidden secrets or locations of the Kidcot stations in Epcot or AK. Stitch Kingdom has a great list but not very travel with you friendly.

Hi! I have a big request. I'm making autograph books for my girls and I really like your 2008 style (border and character only). All of your autograph pages are great, but honestly the 2008 just uses less ink. :goodvibes

I was hoping you could make some of the ones that aren't in your file.

Green, white, yellow power ranger

Mrs. Incredible

Frozone

The other fairies

Up characters

Darby

I completely understand if it's too much to request. I'm just being picky in wanting the pages to match and I've already started printing your other 2008 pages.

I think most if not all of these are in my photobucket....

This was my dd's year of a million characters! We had 235 pages in her autograph book that year!!!

Ohhhhh, I was using your 4share file!! Thank you so much for pointing that out! This is becoming a big project, but since we go a few times a year and I'm tired of collecting the small books Disney sells I figured this was a better route to take for all the autographs and they can collect them over a few years.

Did your daughter get all 235 pages signed????

Hi Natalie,

I'm hoping you or one of the other designers can answer a quick question for me. I'm using your "2008" autograph pages to make books for my kids and I'm making pages for some of the newer characters you didn't have (Tiana & Naveen). My question is: What font did you use for the character names? The closest one I can find is Lucida Handwriting, but it doesn't look quite right and I really want them to match the rest.

And, I've got to tell you, you're designs are amazing. I'm putting together passports, photo IDs, journal pages, and itinerary cards....and your designs are a Godsend!

The font is called Segoe Script.
and BTW.......thank you!

I love your work, especially your little cards for ADRs. I was wondering if you would or have done any other parents' cheat sheets as my husband calls them. Stuff with like Hidden secrets or locations of the Kidcot stations in Epcot or AK. Stitch Kingdom has a great list but not very travel with you friendly.
Thank you..... I am working on some stuff... a little bit at a time. As I finish them, I will upload them to my photobucket. I have found my "little book" (as my dh calls it) to be worth it's wait in gold.

Here is Human Ariel in all styles.....

and Tiana and Naveen in the 2008 (Vol 1) style

Hi Natalie,

I just love your autograph pages and was going to make a book for each of my kids (age 6 and 10) for our last minute trip to Disney I just planned yesterday! We are going specifically so my son can enjoy the Star Wars weekend and I love your Jedi Mickey and Darth Goofy pages. Do you have any for Leia Minnie or Stormtrooper Donald? Would love them if you have them!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent! Your designs are truly awesome!

-Kate :darth: :yoda:

Thanks for the human Ariel! My dd11 was done collecting autographs til we came upon the Disign Board. It is SOOO much nicer to have an autograph book made from here than the ones you buy at WDW. She always gets comments and compliments on her book now and we put them in the scrapbook with the pics when we get home. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!

re: font for "2008" autograph pages

Natalie: I showed my 4 year old DD the pages I've done so far and I thought she was going to keel over. We're not going until August - I think she's going to explode long before then!

BTW - I ended up using the page you recently posted for Naveen - I couldn't find a full body picture of him in his prince clothes!

Natalie:

I just fell in love with your 2010 journal both volume 1 and volume 2!!!

I was trying to match the Country highlight page in volume 1 with a "notes" page in the volume 2.. however, I have looked and looked just to make sure I wasn't missing it..
Could you create a China note page with the Mickey flag head and the China title @ the bottom like the others?

Thank you bunches!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter