Natalie's Stuff......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new Autism design............

Dopey.jpg

When we go to Disney, I make a 3.5 x 5 planning book that I carry with me everywhere. I include travel info, hotel info, ADR's, Itinerary info, park and show hours and restaurant menus among other things. I have it bound and there is a back pocket in the bag that I carry for it.

Here is the link.....

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Planning Cards/

Here is a sample. I will add more as I finish them.

Hi Natalie,

I am loving your new designs. Kate saw the Donald Duck and wanted me to print it for her. She fell in :love: with him on our trip last June.

We are in the planning stages of a surprise trip with my parents for December. :yay: :woohoo: I am planning on using your newest autograph pages to make our autograph book this year. Is there any way I can get the following characters in the volume 3 design: Terence, Prince Eric, Ariel in her ball gown, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and Bert? Sorry it is so many. :upsidedow I will not be printing anything until the fall, so whenever you have time will be fine. If you do not have time I understand, I can use your other designs. :cutie:

Take care of yourself and your family.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Natalie...I have a question about your journal pages. I love the ones in your 2010 Journal on Photobucket, but I can't find a website that will let me design a photobook with 8x11 dimensions like your pages. Do you print them from home or have your final journal made from a website?
For that matter, can anyone tell me if they know of a photobook website for books that size? They seem to be 8x11 vertical (portrait).

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Natalie! Thank you for doing the 2nd version of your Journals. What a great way to take notes and journal for scrapbooking pages. ;) 5 or 6 pages for the day's highlights, printed 4x6 - throw it in the backpack or purse. LOVE it! There is always something special a character will say or "a funny" happens that I want to jot down but always forget by the time we get back to our room. THANKS! This helps a lot. (Cause ya know, it just makes too much sense to bring a small note pad! :laughing: then it wouldn't have the cute characters on it. ;))

I am really excited to be in WDW for Mother's day this year. I will be printing your Volume 3 autograph pages. You made it SO hard to decide which one to print when you made 2 or 3 versions of the same character! They are all so cute!! I have no idea if the Bolt crew or the UP gang is going to be at the Animation Studio in DHS (or even someone else). Just wondering if you were going to be making a Mittens card? I looked thru the 4 pages twice but if it is there I missed it, SORRY!

For Mother's day I thought it would be fun for DD 1 and 2 to both pick a pearl. Just wondering if you had any plans to add one more pearl to your Minnie's pick a pearl design? So there would be 2 pearls on the oyster. (One of my favorites!) I was surprised you didn't do that on Erin's pick a pearl LO! (For those who don't know - Natalie's daughter picked twin pearls in Epcot. WOW!)

If you get a chance, GREAT. If not, HAKUNA MATATA!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I ALWAYS look forward to seeing what you could possibly come up with next. Just when I think you can't possibly top one of your designs, YOU DO! :thumbsup2 LOVE the World Showcase Donald!! I hope we can run into you in October. I would just love to say thank you in person. Just waiting for MNSSHP dates before we book our flight. :goodvibes

Sandy

Natalie...I have a question about your journal pages. I love the ones in your 2010 Journal on Photobucket, but I can't find a website that will let me design a photobook with 8x11 dimensions like your pages. Do you print them from home or have your final journal made from a website?
For that matter, can anyone tell me if they know of a photobook website for books that size? They seem to be 8x11 vertical (portrait).

Thanks in advance!!

I don't know of a site that makes journals then mails it to you. I know you can email or take on a thumb drive your Word or Adobe Acrobat pages to Staples, Office Depot or a printing center. I made activity books for my girls this past December which I included a few of Natalie's journal pages, the mazes and her activity book covers. I put the journal page or jpeg image into Word then printed them out on my color printer, all on regular 8.5 x 11 paper, portrait, then took the books to Staples and had them spiral bound for about $4 each which included the front and back plastic covers. Leave room for the binding so check your margains. I left an inch on the left side of the page, everything was fine.

If I would have emailed the pages to Staples, since it was about 85 pages per book, it would have been about $90 total. Most of the pages I printed were B & W (so my girls could color them in and also practice their alphabet and numbers - 2 and 4 yo). So the cost of ink wasn't really an issue since it was mostly black and white. Natalie made some fantastic designs with the girls names on them. I added dividers with color tabs into the book and used the personalized names as pockets for stickers on each tab. Print the names or design, say 4x6, fold the edges in and glue the edges onto the back cover or on front of the tab dividers. Easy, peasy! I put some crayons into a small M&M's tube my girls had decorated with stickers, put everything in their backpacks with some more fun little things. The girls were thrilled! Kept them busy on the plane, in restaurants and in our hotel room. YEAH!! THANKS AGAIN NATALIE!! :worship:

Natalie, your work is incredible! I would love to make a passport my girls for our upcoming trip. I LOVE the pages you have on passport 2 under your 4 share site. However, I'm nervous about printing them out front and back and getting them all out of order, upside down, etc. Your other passport pages on your 4 share site and photobucket appear to be the 5 X 7 size. Since I'm nervous about printing them at home and messing it up, I would like to make a book from Artscow similar to the one you have on your photobucket page. It's on the first page under "In this album." The passport is on the third row. There a couple of pictures that show the autograph pages from your 4 shared site (passport 2) that I love. I can't find them though in the size you used to make the 5 X 7 book. I can only find the pages that are small and meant to be folded like a true passport. How can I find those particular pages in the full size like your example? Thanks for your time. I appreciate the help!

Love your stuff! I'm really enjoying this new thread since I am brand new to the DIS. I know you're not personalizing anymore, I just have a quick question. I heard an idea to take a pillow case for the characters to sign instead of the autograph book & thought it was brilliant! That way, the kids can always have a piece of Disney when they go to bed.
Anyway, I just found your pillowcase DISigns! So cute. I just wondered how they are meant to be applied. On the end, where the pillow goes in or down the sides?
I thought I would make one for each of my kids with your DISigns on them & a name fill, so we can tell them apart.
Thanks!
Lori H

Love your stuff! I'm really enjoying this new thread since I am brand new to the DIS. I know you're not personalizing anymore, I just have a quick question. I heard an idea to take a pillow case for the characters to sign instead of the autograph book & thought it was brilliant! That way, the kids can always have a piece of Disney when they go to bed.
Anyway, I just found your pillowcase DISigns! So cute. I just wondered how they are meant to be applied. On the end, where the pillow goes in or down the sides?
I thought I would make one for each of my kids with your DISigns on them & a name fill, so we can tell them apart.
Thanks!
Lori H

I designed them to be applied to the side of a pillowcase. I figured that I wouldn't want a transfer to be right under my head...... not only would it be uncomfortable but the design would probably be destroyed very quickly if someone slept on it.

Good point! I wouldn't have thought about that. I think we will do the pillow cases instead of the traditional autograph book!
Thanks!

Hi everyone...I'm not sure where I need to put this and I am a little overwhelmed right now. WHAT A GREAT COMMUNITY OF DISNEY LOVERS! Anyways, Natalie... I was wondering if you could or knew anyone who could do a Character letter? My 4 year old will be going to Disneyland for the first time and she LOVES Snow White. I think she'd JUST LOVE if Snow White wrote her a letter. ANY IDEAS???Sorry if this isn't the place for it! Thanks for bearing with me everyone:goodvibes

Hi everyone...I'm not sure where I need to put this and I am a little overwhelmed right now. WHAT A GREAT COMMUNITY OF DISNEY LOVERS! Anyways, Natalie... I was wondering if you could or knew anyone who could do a Character letter? My 4 year old will be going to Disneyland for the first time and she LOVES Snow White. I think she'd JUST LOVE if Snow White wrote her a letter. ANY IDEAS???Sorry if this isn't the place for it! Thanks for bearing with me everyone:goodvibes

I'm really not very good at the writing, but I created this stationary for you to create a letter for your DD.

SnowWhite-1.jpg

I designed them to be applied to the side of a pillowcase. I figured that I wouldn't want a transfer to be right under my head...... not only would it be uncomfortable but the design would probably be destroyed very quickly if someone slept on it.

I used your 1900 Park Fare Cinderella dinner pillowcase design down the left side of a pillow sham and in the right corner, I put my daughter's name in the Cinderella font, then I used liquid stitch to put some pink princess ribbon around the edge. Made one for my friend's DD who is also going with us. The girls absolutely loved them and can't wait to get them autographed. They plan to use them as decorative rather than to sleep on. I also made my DD an autograph book with all your 2010 pages, as well as your passports. Thanks so much for putting your designs up for all to use and enjoy!

Hi Natalie!!

My wife and I LOVE your designs!! We've been sitting here night after night, her on her laptop and me on mine, trying to plan autograph books for our DS (6) and our DD (2). We are definately going to use your designs, their PERFECT and easy to use!! :worship:

We are going to do one seperate book for the charachter meals. We are going to Donald's Safari Breakfast and were looking for pages to use. We have saved yours as we were putting the book together when I noticed on another DISigners page they had other characters, Minnie & Pluto. We were wondering if you had pages made for them, and if not if you just had the backgound page to match the others and we'll just use them blank for those two!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your designs!! We're have a lot of fun planning our kids first trip to Disney with your, and all the other DISigners help!!! :yay:

Thanks,

David

PS. Do you by any chance have a cover design for the character meals??

Hi Natalie!!

My wife and I LOVE your designs!! We've been sitting here night after night, her on her laptop and me on mine, trying to plan autograph books for our DS (6) and our DD (2). We are definately going to use your designs, their PERFECT and easy to use!! :worship:

We are going to do one seperate book for the charachter meals. We are going to Donald's Safari Breakfast and were looking for pages to use. We have saved yours as we were putting the book together when I noticed on another DISigners page they had other characters, Minnie & Pluto. We were wondering if you had pages made for them, and if not if you just had the backgound page to match the others and we'll just use them blank for those two!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your designs!! We're have a lot of fun planning our kids first trip to Disney with your, and all the other DISigners help!!! :yay:

Thanks,

David

PS. Do you by any chance have a cover design for the character meals??

i think the reason Natalie doesn't have them is because they aren't at the Safari Breakfast....but I could be wrong, it could have changed..

i think the reason Natalie doesn't have them is because they aren't at the Safari Breakfast....but I could be wrong, it could have changed..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pluto I could understand, but no Minnie there??? :confused3

I am pretty sure but not positive. If anyone knows different please say so. Its the only character meal you can find Daisy at. I know you can find Minnie at Chef Mickeys and Cape May Breakfast. Plus she is usually at Camp Minnie Mickey.

I am pretty sure but not positive. If anyone knows different please say so. Its the only character meal you can find Daisy at. I know you can find Minnie at Chef Mickeys and Cape May Breakfast. Plus she is usually at Camp Minnie Mickey.

Thanks!! I'm not worried about seeing here, we just don't want to add a autograph page for her if she won't be there!! We're doing a seperate dining autograph book for the character meals!!

David

Natalie, your work is incredible! I would love to make a passport my girls for our upcoming trip. I LOVE the pages you have on passport 2 under your 4 share site. However, I'm nervous about printing them out front and back and getting them all out of order, upside down, etc. Your other passport pages on your 4 share site and photobucket appear to be the 5 X 7 size. Since I'm nervous about printing them at home and messing it up, I would like to make a book from Artscow similar to the one you have on your photobucket page. It's on the first page under "In this album." The passport is on the third row. There a couple of pictures that show the autograph pages from your 4 shared site (passport 2) that I love. I can't find them though in the size you used to make the 5 X 7 book. I can only find the pages that are small and meant to be folded like a true passport. How can I find those particular pages in the full size like your example? Thanks for your time. I appreciate the help!

The foldable one has me stumped too as to how to print :confused3 to have the pages come out correctly.
I used passport 4 and had the pages spiral bound at Staples. I still have that file if you want me to email it.

20100323_0969.jpg

20100323_0970.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter