Natalie's Stuff......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie is a wonderful DISigner who has shared her talent with us. It has been a pleasure to help out while she was away. However, I have seen her begin to post, and I feel it is time to step out of the way and leave her thread to her.

Lori

Hi!

I think I got this clipart from you sometime last year. I was wondering if you could make it again for me, just bigger...big enough to put on an adult tshirt.
Thanks!
Have a magical day!

Wreath.jpg

Hoping someone can help find a DISign blank. I am looking for the Disney Airplane HERE WE COME DISign it is lost on my old computer and I am so sad I wanted to make DS a shirt for this trip

Wow! I love your designs. It's amazing what you've been able to create.

I hate to ask and don't even know if you'll receive this but I have looked through your photobucket and have found 3 of my family's favorite football teams but I could not find my team. I was wondering if you had a Mickey head Green Bay Packers design with Mickey on it? I would love to surprise my family with a t-shirt with each of our teams on it for Superbowl. I appreciate your help.

Thanks so much,

Shawna

Hello Natalie,
My wife and I are heading up to EPCOT on May 27th for our 12th Anniversary...and we are Drinking Around the World. We love a lot of the shirts we've seen online and most of those designs are done by you.
I wonder if you have time or could point me towards some iron-on ready graphics to create my wife and I matching shirts for our trip.

We really love the Mickey (my shirt) and the Minnie (her shirt) T-Shirts with "CONQUERING THE WORLD ONE BEER AT A TIME" message wrapped around each character. We don't drink beer though...and I was wondering if those designs you created are available as PSD or some type of original format I can edit with Adobe Photoshop.

Then on our back of our shirts, we want the country flags with checkmarks. That's probably more of a generic image, but I don't know if the ones you have online are good enough to download for iron-ons or if you can provide original size large graphics for printing and ironing onto our t-shirts.
Please let me know if those original design templates are available somewhere to download. Thank you so much for all the great designs you've created!

This was a request from my DD. It took me awhile but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.....

Donaldduck.jpg

I'm sorry to bother you but do you have a link to this one? I'd like to put it on a shirt for DH and DFiL but when I right click and save it the resolution is a little fuzzy at almost 8 1/2 x 11. TIA!

she is running her own blog and making and selling scrapbooking stuff (not Disney although she may do backgrounds that would work with Disney)

she didn't leave 'cause she wasn't well or anything

As indicated Natalie is no longer active on the boards. She is missed.:flower3:
I am closing the thread. Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter