Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I love your DISigns!!! I was wondering Can I please get an autograph cover for the following name:

Courtney (8)
Hailey (5)
Calob (9)
Emmy (7)
Landon (2)

THanks sooo Much!
Kristen

I am new to this and everytime I look for something it comes to yours because I love your designs. We are not traveling to Disney until later this year but my daughter is having a tinkerbell iceskating party and I can't find a tinkerbell on iceskates and didn't know if you had one and if so if you could make a blank invitation with it on it.

I've fallen in :love: with one of Natalie's disigns and am hoping someone can help me take the year off of it. I found it in her 4Shared account. The name of it is 2008 Star Cover1.jpg If someone is able to take the 2008 off of it, then I can 'scrap' the front with my children's names the old fashioned way and have a hybrid cover.
Thank you in advance.
Sheri

I've fallen in :love: with one of Natalie's disigns and am hoping someone can help me take the year off of it. I found it in her 4Shared account. The name of it is 2008 Star Cover1.jpg If someone is able to take the 2008 off of it, then I can 'scrap' the front with my children's names the old fashioned way and have a hybrid cover.
Thank you in advance.
Sheri

Here Ya Go!

Natalie,

Can you please make up a few pressed penny tubes for me but instead of writing pressed pennies can you put lunch money?

I'm making them for my daughter's class so some with mickey, Minnie, etc!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Natalie- this is probably a super silly question- I am a newbie to the dis-creation board and I am in love with your designs- with a little help from another member I have figured out how to create an awesome 8 by 11 journal book for my little one using your beautiful designs- which i am working on now using winkflash.com

I would love to make him a passport book as well- what is the best way to turn your creations into a book? Do I print them in word, and then take them to a store for binding? Do I print them on regular paper? What size do they print in?

Sorry again if these are all answers I should know!

Do people ever post the passport books they have made when completed?

:worship: Hi Natalie,

I love your disigns and I truely love your disigns of the 4 parks in your photobucket but I didn't see one of downtown disney, do you have one and I just overlooked it? :confused3 Please help me..

Thanks a bunch.

Hey Natalie, I was looking through your designs earlier today and could swear I saw some different versions of this Mickey Graduate graphic, but I can't find them now. Am I crazy or did you make some other versions for the same girl? It's on pg 40 in your Photobucket (board won't let me post a link).

I was wondering if I could get three invitations to Seaworld?
Addressed to:

1. Pierce
2. Alaina
3. Macy

Thanks!! :dance3:

Natalie has not been doing DISigns for a VERY long time. You can check the Meet the DISigners sticky to see who is active.

I was hoping to find her still here... I wanted "permission" to use some of her designs for Crops of Luv .. I know I can use them in the albums because we are a non-profit .. I just really wanted her to know how some of her designs will be specially used.

Crops of Luv is a non-profit organization that creates a memory album for critically ill children who have gone on a "wish trip" .. most of our album requests come through Give Kids the World... and we use the journal cards for their albums... we've been working with Pixiesprite mostly .. but I did want to add some of Natalie's ... and just let her know how special they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter