Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

donatalie

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!
I have been having a lot of fun DISigning....
so much so that my Photobucket has filled up and I have to delete some images. I am going to delete all of the blanks that I have posted to try to make room for more. All of the blank DISigns are posted on my 4shared site in my signature. Feel free to take a peek and use whatever you like.

I am asking everyone, once again, to be patient with requests for personalizations. If you have requests for invitations for ADR's 4 months from now, I will assume that I have some time to complete them. Some of the requests that I have received are very long and take a lot of time. I research every design so that they are directlly related to what to the restaurant or activity that I am creating for. Details are very important to me. A Design has to be just right before I will post it.

Thank you for listening!

Dont forget about the personalized envelopes you did as well. ;)
The ones you made for me were great. Also a friendly reminder of my bibbidi bobbidi boutique envelope.:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

These are so cute! So you're official now, you've got your own thread.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for my invites - Love them all!!!! Once our trip is over, they will go in the scrapbook I'm planning on making. Any chance you can make one for a Wishes Fireworks cruise for June 30?

:flower3:

Dont forget about the personalized envelopes you did as well. ;)
The ones you made for me were great. Also a friendly reminder of my bibbidi bobbidi boutique envelope.:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

No Worries! :goodvibes

BBBEnvelope.jpg

Erin and Danny would be my munchkins and we will be at FW from 9-28-08 until 10-11-08 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: !

Hi,
Would it be possible to get one of each of Your Welcome to Disney design?
One for girl , Kya and one for boy , Kaleab?
These are awesome !

Thanks
Sue

Thanks so much for my invites - Love them all!!!! Once our trip is over, they will go in the scrapbook I'm planning on making. Any chance you can make one for a Wishes Fireworks cruise for June 30?

:flower3:

Have a magical trip! I'm sooo jealous. We're not going until September...............I can hardly wait!

WishesCruise.jpg

Thanks Natalie, these are awesome, what talent.

Noticed you have diner invites also .
Would it be possible to do the the following for me .
I would like one for each child , Kaleab , and Kya.
Chef Mickey's Dinner on June 3 , 2008 at 5.40 PM
Crystal Palace with Pooh for breakfast on June 1,2008 at 10:25 AM
Ohana's with Lilo & Stitch for breakfast on June 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM
The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show on June 4, 2008 at 8:00 PM.
I am also looking for an invite for the Disney trip for each of them since
they do not know and will not know until a couple days before the trip
(Mom's requested we keep it a secret till shortly before we go!)
The invites are how I would like to tell them Grandma's taking them.
Do you have Cars theme for him and Tinkberbell for her?
This is our first trip to Disney and these will be great for scrapbooking
the trip after. Any you can do would be truly appreciated

Thanks bunches,
Sue

What you are wonderful... your invites are beautiful... Do i dare wish for some, before you are to much in demand... ha!

I'm going to celebrate my son's birthday at DHS
We have reservation at Sci-Fi for lunch on May 10th at 1:00pm, his name is Ryan.
Also a P&PP for all of us on may 9th 2008... I don't know how you can put it on... maybe just You are invited... or all our name? my mom Suzanne, my sister Sandra, me Nathalie, and my 2 kids Ryan and Shannon... Or the Chevrier woman and Ryan and Shannon... I leave it up to you...
Also for Ryan, since we are going to DHS for his birthday, he love Star Wars, that's why we chose that park, so maybe something with Star Wars

I have a lot more, but those 3 are our most important.

Thank you so much, i can't wait to see them, you are very talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter