Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie, I've been a hugh fan of your work for a while now but only just braved it to start posting! We are visiting WDW in May with our kids and it will be their first trip. James will turn 9 whilst on hol and Hannah 4. Please can you make the trip extra magical by personalising the following invitations for the Mattthews Family?

1.Breakfast at CRT 15/5/2009 at 8.10 - invite James & Hannah
2.Crystal Palace 15/5/2009 at 18.35 - Matthews family
3.BBB 17/5/2009 - 14.30 - Hannah's Birthday & Cool Dude for James 14.30
4.Cinderella Gala 17/5/2009 - Hannah's Birthday
5. Wonderland Tea Party - 18/5/2009 13.30 - James & Hannah
6. Whispering Canyon Cafe 20/5/2009 - 13.45 - James Birthday
7. Albatross Adventure 22/5/2009 - 9.30 - James & Hannah

Thank you so much for your time, I know I am asking alot, please can you do what you can, it will be greatly appreciated.
Caroline

Could I request some too? I absolutely LOVE your work and these letters would make our Disney Vacation a little extra special! :)

Whispering Canyon May 12th Dinner at 6:55pm addressed to Thatcher and Taggart

Crystal Palace May 13th Lunch at 11:35am addressed to Thatcher and Taggart

Playhouse Disney Play and Dine May 15th Brunch at 10:20am addressed to Thatcher and Taggart

Mama Melrose's dinner May 15th at 5:20pm celebrating 5th year wedding anniversary addressed to the Bishop family.

1900 Park Fare dinner May 17th at 8:15pm addressed to Thatcher and Taggart

Crystal Palace dinner May 18th at 4:00pm addressed to Thatcher and Taggart (could you say something like, come back and visit us again? or something like that, since it will be our 2nd time at CP?)

Could I also get your Pirate Welcome addressed to Thatcher and Taggart and signed by Mickey and friends?

Hi Natalie, I've been a hugh fan of your work for a while now but only just braved it to start posting! We are visiting WDW in May with our kids and it will be their first trip. James will turn 9 whilst on hol and Hannah 4. Please can you make the trip extra magical by personalising the following invitations for the Mattthews Family?

1.Breakfast at CRT 15/5/2009 at 8.10 - invite James & Hannah
2.Crystal Palace 15/5/2009 at 18.35 - Matthews family
3.BBB 17/5/2009 - 14.30 - Hannah's Birthday & Cool Dude for James 14.30
4.Cinderella Gala 17/5/2009 - Hannah's Birthday
5. Wonderland Tea Party - 18/5/2009 13.30 - James & Hannah
6. Whispering Canyon Cafe 20/5/2009 - 13.45 - James Birthday
7. Albatross Adventure 22/5/2009 - 9.30 - James & Hannah

Thank you so much for your time, I know I am asking alot, please can you do what you can, it will be greatly appreciated.
Caroline

Please can you ignore this request, thanks.

Love the new invitations, I will be personalizing some of them next month. :) Take care and try to take it easy. BTW - I took the DISigns I have been gathering from you and others (and myself) to show my great-niece this weekend. Her mother loved the Tink Somebody Special one so much that she told me I could put it with her name on a shirt. :goodvibes:goodvibes:thumbsup2 Thanks again for all of your DISigns. Penny:flower3::upsidedow

Natalie, I hate to bother you, I just didn't know...are you still doing invites? If not that is totally cool, I just need to know so I can ask another designer to do it if you are not doing them anymore...

Thanks!

I am bumping this up because I was also wondering if you are still doing personalized dining invites. You have some great designs that I would love to have personalized if you are still doing them. Thanks!!

I had no idea you did so many invites. You are amazing. You have already made me a few things. I did not realize that you make the envelope cover sheet too.
Could you please make me the cover for the envelope to match the Winnie The Pooh invites for crystal palace that you made me already? I saw them in post #106 of this thread. I need one for: Sarah
another one for: Dani
another one for: Donnie

2. Could you make me the 50's Prime Time with Mickey and Minnie Mouse that I saw on post 75?
I like the wording where you say to b sure you clean your plate. Not for sure exactly how you word it. I would like the date and time on there also. I need three different ones. (Same date and time, just different names)
Date: Tuesday, July 14th
Time: 12:35
I need one for: Sarah
Another for: Dani
Another for: Donnie
****Can you also make envelope covers to match for each person also****

3. Could you make me the Teppan's that I saw on post #134 & 474
Maybe you could word it somehthing like this:

A.Sarah, you are invited to enjoy a japanese lunch that will be cooked right before your eyes.
Date: Wednesday, July 15th
Time: 12:30
(make Sarah's like Teppan Edo luch design for girls)

B. Donnie, you are invited to enjoy a japanese lunch that will be cooked right before your eyes.
Date: Wednesday, July 15th
(Make Donnie's like Teppan Edo 3. jpg)

C. Dani, you are invited to enjoy a japanese lunch that will be cooked right before your eyes.
DateL Wednesday, July 15th
(Make Dani's like Teppan Edo lunch design for girls)
*****Can you also make envelope covers to match for each person also****

4. Welcome To Disney Post #240

A. I like the red background and border like you made for "Adam" Can you change the name to Dani
and also change the character to Wall-e???

B. I need another one with the red background like "Joey" Can you change the name to Sarah and leave the Dumbo character on that one.

C. I need another one with the red background like "joey" change the name to Donnie and also change the character to Donald Duck.
******Can you make envelope covers to match for each person Welcome to Disney Design *******

I have three other request but I will wait and see if you can make them later this weekend. There will only be three more with the same names. I will ask for them after I get these. I hate to overload you. Thanks so much!!

Dona Momma

if you are still doing invites, can you please do a few for me?

MNSSHP for Brianna Sept 4
BBB Castle Design for Brianna Sept 4
Lunch at Cinderellas Castle (c4t-4) for Brianna 8/30 at 1:00
if you can do a welcome to disney for the Rofeim Family with a castle backround that would be great!!! Thank you so much!

DONATALIE-

What font did you use on your green/purple/black halloween name designs? I have been looking around all night online, I love the style, I want to try making my own. Please let me know when you get the chance. Great designs :) I love this place !

Hi Natalie,

I love your designs. I was just on you your photobucket site and would like to use the journal 2010 pages that you have in there for my daughters to fill out while we are in WDW in October. My question is if you will be adding POR as one of the resorts and MNSSHP pages to that journal. My daughters liked the design of the 2010 journal as opposed to the 2008 journal posted. If you won't be doing them, could you make them for me. I would MUCH APPRECIATE it.

All the work you do here is wonderful. Could you make me a Epcot Segway invite. I am giving one to my boyfriend for his Birthday. I called Disney and the CM told me there were brochures online to print out that they do not send them anymore. So now I have waited til the last minute (as usual) and find out they are not on the site. :sad2:

His name is Phil and his tour is September 7th at 9am, I will not be going just him. I have Segway issues. :rolleyes1

His birthday is the 11th, (like I said last minute) I completely understand if you can't get it done. Thank you.

Hi! I sent you a PM a couple days ago, but thought maybe it would be better to write to you here. I was wondering if you have an envelope to go with the MVMCP invitation. I do not need it personalized, just a blank one would be great. I checked in your albums, but didn't find it. Maybe I just missed it. Thank you very much!!

Hi Natalie,

I wondered if you could personalize a sippy cup for me...I would love the Tinkerbell graphic with the name Emma. And the Princess graphic with the name Sarah if you don't mind. Thanks so much!

Susie

hello Natalie,
I had 2 request on your T-Shirt design thread which is now locked. Is there another one open? i requested the Coach mickey head with "Linda" and "Disney Diva", and the one with Tinks friend with the purple (said Kayla I think) with the name "Linda". Thanks:worship::worship:

Hi Natalie -

How have you been? Hope that all is well with you and the family. If you have time, I'm looking for a design of Ariel w/ a birthday cake and #3 on it.

Deslyn turns 3 in 2 wks and I just now thought to make her a special shirt for her party. If you don't have time, don't worry about it. Thanks for whatever you would be able to do.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Desiree
:flower3:

Hi Natalie -

How have you been? Hope that all is well with you and the family. If you have time, I'm looking for a design of Ariel w/ a birthday cake and #3 on it.

Deslyn turns 3 in 2 wks and I just now thought to make her a special shirt for her party. If you don't have time, don't worry about it. Thanks for whatever you would be able to do.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Desiree
:flower3:

Hey Dez!

Things here are good! You're little one is growing up fast!!!!

Here's your design...........
I hope you like it!

Deslyn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter