Natalie & Phil's Oct 25th Wishes Wedding TR: Vendor reviews at last!! :)

Your video and photos look amazing!! I loved Phil's speech - so moving!!

Love the photos and video, everything looked so gorgeous. Can't wait to see your photos on Jason's blog :)

Beautiful pictures, I love your colors! :) I also loved your video! :) I can't wait to see Jason's pictures, we booked him for our wedding next October. :) Also, how much was your bouquet if you don't mind me asking? That is exactly the bouquet that I'm looking for. :)

Love the photos and video, everything looked so gorgeous. Can't wait to see your photos on Jason's blog :)
Thanks Sarah! Can't wait to see Jason's photos too!

Beautiful pictures, I love your colors! :) I also loved your video! :) I can't wait to see Jason's pictures, we booked him for our wedding next October. :) Also, how much was your bouquet if you don't mind me asking? That is exactly the bouquet that I'm looking for. :)

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed the video! Yay for booking Jason, he's awesome! Can't wait to see his photos!

I think my bouquet was around $225 if I remember correctly. I also had mickey crystals In the flowers and turquoise ribbon around the stems, which would be extra on top of that. I loved my bouquet, it was really heavy though! Lol! :laughing:

Hi Natalie!

Even though I've seen your pics of FB I just want to say how beautiful eveything was and you were simply stunning. The pics and video are great, love Phils speech. xx

Hi Natalie!

Even though I've seen your pics of FB I just want to say how beautiful eveything was and you were simply stunning. The pics and video are great, love Phils speech. xx

Thank you so much Ruth! That's really lovely of you :goodvibes I saw on FB you're on countdown to next years trip! We are already planning for next year too! :thumbsup2

Natalie,

Just getting caught up on everything. Everything (especially you) looked gorgeous! The sneak peek on the video was amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of your special day.

Congrats! Hope you and Phil have a very happy life together. All the best.

Natalie,

Just getting caught up on everything. Everything (especially you) looked gorgeous! The sneak peek on the video was amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of your special day.

Congrats! Hope you and Phil have a very happy life together. All the best.

Oh thanks so much, that's really kind of you! :goodvibes Should hopefully get our professional pics in a couple of weeks so will have those to share soon! :) Thank you for your lovely wishes!

Hi Nat,

Just read through your PJ...but late I know! So glad everything went perfectly for you, you all look so happy in the photos.

I can't view thw video though, can you FB me the link please as it says it is private when I click that link!

Just a few questions if you could help me please...:)

Which programme do you use to create your inspiration boards? I have so many photos saved so would be great if I could save them all as one file!

Do you know how many people can fit on the tables set up outside on the patio? We have 31 max and just wondering if we would be able to sit outside as I would love to!

Where ddid you get Phil's socks from please as I have been looking for Scott but couldn't find any in the UK?

Thank you!

Look forward to reading more about your magical day if you are going to continue?! xxx

Hi Nat,

Just read through your PJ...but late I know! So glad everything went perfectly for you, you all look so happy in the photos.

I can't view thw video though, can you FB me the link please as it says it is private when I click that link!

Just a few questions if you could help me please...:)

Which programme do you use to create your inspiration boards? I have so many photos saved so would be great if I could save them all as one file!

Do you know how many people can fit on the tables set up outside on the patio? We have 31 max and just wondering if we would be able to sit outside as I would love to!

Where ddid you get Phil's socks from please as I have been looking for Scott but couldn't find any in the UK?

Thank you!

Look forward to reading more about your magical day if you are going to continue?! xxx

:thumbsup2Forgot to subscribe!

Thanks for the lovely words Em. To answer your questions:
*I used photoshop to create the inspiration boards.
*There was 19 around of us around our table. Not sure what the max is but I would check with your planner.
*Phil's socks were from Amazon.co.uk! :)

Hope this helps. Will be updating more I promise!! :goodvibes xxx

Just got caught up! Everything looks great!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hey everyone. Well it has now been just over 3 months since our wedding (seriously, where has that time gone???) and I've been a bad bride for not updating more often. I thought I would start by adding some of our professional photos...I know some of you have probably seen some of them on Facebook but I thought I would post them anyway :goodvibes

I'll start with The Dress:
10NTPTW-0006.jpg

It looks ridiculously small around the waist because the seamstress cut the loop thingies out of the dress so it's not hanging quite right...

My shoes
10NTPTW-0013.jpg

My earrings
10NTPTW-0025.jpg

Me & my parents :)
10NTPTW-0064.jpg

Arriving at the Wedding Pavilion
10NTPTW-0086.jpg

I was pretty excited an nervous now!!!
10NTPTW-0090.jpg

10NTPTW-0093.jpg

10NTPTW-0100.jpg

Phil's face as the doors opened
10NTPTW-0142.jpg

10NTPTW-0147.jpg

Our little ring bearer, Phil's nephew, Matthew (Love his little face here). I really WISH some had told the best man the button up his jacket!!!!! Looks so untidy! Grrrrr, never mind!
10NTPTW-0162.jpg

Vow's time!
10NTPTW-0168.jpg

Rings
10NTPTW-0175.jpg

Mr & Mrs :love:
10NTPTW-0194.jpg

10NTPTW-0307.jpg

10NTPTW-0304.jpg

10NTPTW-0296.jpg

Me squinting in the sun!!
10NTPTW-0316.jpg

Kids menu as created my me!! :)
10NTPTW-0337.jpg

And the adults menu..also by me :)
10NTPTW-0345.jpg

Activity sets I put together for the four children at our wedding
10NTPTW-0351.jpg

This was our little nod to the film UP! It was set up at the kids table
10NTPTW-0352.jpg

Our cake
10NTPTW-0355.jpg

Sorry, just noticed the mahoooosive size those pics are!!! Hopefully these should not be quite as enormous!

This is actually our guest book. It is a poster and every one got to sign it. It is now hanging on our living room wall.
10NTPTW-0368.jpg

This was our Roman table set up. It was lovely having everyone together!
10NTPTW-0370.jpg

10NTPTW-0371.jpg

Us and Major Domo
10NTPTW-0375.jpg

First dance
10NTPTW-0399.jpg

10NTPTW-0402.jpg

Our best man got a bit choked up during his speech.
10NTPTW-0422.jpg

10NTPTW-0424.jpg

My dad giving his speech. Everyone cried when he talked about this wedding literally being my dream coming true.
10NTPTW-0443.jpg

Phil reading his speech from, yes that's right, his iPad...and cue more tears from me (good job Beaute Speciale use waterproof makeup!)
10NTPTW-0453.jpg

The awesome tropical trio
10NTPTW-0476.jpg

Highly recommend!! So much fun!
10NTPTW-0479.jpg

And the guests of honour arrive! Can't recommend them enough. Worth every single penny!
10NTPTW-0510.jpg

Sorry the pic sizes are all over the place, not sure why. I've resized them already! Oh well!

Cutting the cake
10NTPTW-0551.jpg

10NTPTW-0569.jpg

Pics with The Mice
10NTPTW-0575.jpg

10NTPTW-0595.jpg

10NTPTW-0601.jpg

10NTPTW-0609.jpg

Lucy, Phil's niece ADORES Minnie Mouse...as you can see in this photo. I love the way she has just thrown herself at her, it's so sweet.
10NTPTW-0613.jpg

10NTPTW-0617.jpg

Our photographer, Jason, with Minnie. I love the fact that their outfits match! LOL!
10NTPTW-0697.jpg

10NTPTW-0640.jpg

10NTPTW-0670.jpg

10NTPTW-0711.jpg

10NTPTW-0757.jpg

10NTPTW-0758.jpg

10NTPTW-0763.jpg

10NTPTW-0772.jpg

10NTPTW-0783.jpg

Mickey & Minnie signing our 'guest book'
10NTPTW-0740.jpg

Group Hug!
10NTPTW-0742.jpg

10NTPTW-0812.jpg

Pics around the GF
10NTPTW-0848.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter