My Square Character Designs

Thank you so much!! My boys will be decked out in the Power Rangers one on out MGM day, and the Herbie one that night. Your generosity is amazing.

These are so great! I was wondering about a Figment one?

Also, Can I possibly cut and paste and edit using your wonderful designs to customize a shirt for my DD? You know, pick out her favorite princesses, etc.? Just wanted to check to see if I could use them that way.

Thanks for your wonderful work!!!

Kim

These are wonderful! They are just what I was looking for to put on shirts for the May trip! You are really fantastic at this! :thumbsup2

I would love a Brother Bear one. Specifically the Moose! DH loves moose!

I am always the Pink Hippo out of Fantasia. Could you do one of that movie too?

Thanks!

Love them all!! How about an Eeyore one? My DH is really excited about the tigger one.

As always you do beautiful work!

How would the squares look if they were in a square? Like a 2 block by 2 block?
I thought maybe they would be larger on a shirt that way?

Forget the square idea. DH says the line design is much classier! :thumbsup2

kimcwl said:
These are so great! I was wondering about a Figment one?

Also, Can I possibly cut and paste and edit using your wonderful designs to customize a shirt for my DD? You know, pick out her favorite princesses, etc.? Just wanted to check to see if I could use them that way.

Thanks for your wonderful work!!!

Kim
figment.jpg

and yes - you can cut and paste to get her favorite princesses

Twende said:
These are wonderful! They are just what I was looking for to put on shirts for the May trip! You are really fantastic at this! :thumbsup2

I would love a Brother Bear one. Specifically the Moose! DH loves moose!

I am always the Pink Hippo out of Fantasia. Could you do one of that movie too?

Thanks!
This was the only hippo clipart I found - I can do the brother bear moose with all the characters if you would prefer - let me know
moose.jpg

fantasia.jpg

Kate,

Those are just too darn cute! Love Um! Thanks so very much! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the two name shirts designs too! :banana:

GREAT JOB!!!!!! I am so envious!!!! I cant wait to do more shirts!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lynne
FW June 12-22

Thank you for the Figment design, as well as adding the Kelly name design. You do such great work!

Kim

kate, those are outstanding!! trying to decide is going to be nearly impossible! thanks for all your hard work :)

These are awesome!!! I love the idea of each person in our family having a different one - same yet different shirts!

Any chance you'd want to do the Little Einsteins? My DS would flip out.

Cheers!

Wait, scratch that - I see you've already done them and posted on another thread - wow! You're awesome!

Can someone give me a lesson on how to make these shirts? I'm not crafty. So far I read buying T-Shirts at Wal-Mart and getting iron on paper on eBay? Do you pull a graphic and writing into word and print on the iron-on paper?

My dd turns 4 during our September trip so I would love to make her a special shirt!

I did mine with either print shop or print master :rolleyes: I have both.

I guess word would work. Just remember to make a mirror image, when you print the shirt, the image will be right

These are GREAT designs. I think my 9 year old will find the *cool* enough to wear!

KristinU said:
These are awesome!!! I love the idea of each person in our family having a different one - same yet different shirts!

Any chance you'd want to do the Little Einsteins? My DS would flip out.

Cheers!

Same someone post a link to where this is? Kristin mentioned that it was posted on another thread??

My son and I just sat down and looked at all of these again - they really are great!

MsLeFever said:
Same someone post a link to where this is? Kristin mentioned that it was posted on another thread??

Did you find the thread? It is buried back a few pages...so here is the link: LE Square Design Thread

My DS loves the shirt I made with that one, I think I might have to make him a couple more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter