<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
this could be done with any character or set of characters

disneyworldresort.jpg

GOOFY.jpg

DONALDduck.jpg

MICKEY.jpg

MINNIE.jpg

mickeyandminnie.jpg

Wow!...again I will say it....WOW!!!! All of them are great but I absolutely love the last Mickey & Minnie one!!

I really LOVE these! They'd be really cute for our family of four with mom wearing Minnie, DH in Mickey, one DS in Donald, and the other DS in Goofy. I might have to buy more shirts!!!! ;)

Great job. I wish I lived near you, b/c then I could come & take design lessons :banana: :cheer2:

Love love love them all!! Have you done a TinkerBell one yet??

they're beautiful! Great job as always. :cheer2:

J&NM, thanks for the tink ones. Daisy, & Pluto are great also. :banana: :cheer2:

they are GREAT !!!!!!!!! How about some princess please :thumbsup2

Queen2 said:
they are GREAT !!!!!!!!! How about some princess please :thumbsup2

ask and you shall receive

More requests: I had to start a new design gallery for these - you can link to them in my signature! Feel free to use them

poohall.jpg

tigger.jpg

4princesses2.jpg

nemo.jpg

cinderella.jpg

chickenlittle.jpg

jasmine.jpg

sleepingbeauty.jpg

snowwhite.jpg

beautyandbeast.jpg

4princesses.jpg

OMG all of those are soooooo cute! Great job Kate! :thumbsup2

Hey Baloo - come out and play more often - just don't bring the big wooden spoon!! :teeth:

I love ALL of them. Those are great designs. I especially like the really brilliant colors on all of them. That was a great idea! :thumbsup2

Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter