My Square Character Designs

jojo.jpg

bears.jpg

mouse.jpg

baloo.jpg

Love the one that says "He's not the only mouse!"

Good job - keep 'em coming!!!

Can you find enough pictures of just Grumpy to do 4 squares of him? He's DH's favorite character and I'd love to make a Grumpy shirt for him.

I used one of the designs with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald to make our paper chain countdown. The kids love it!!! Thanks so much!

Kate, you are totally amazing. I saved the Grumpy :thumbsup2

Oh Kate!!LOVE!LOVE! The bears one!!! :cool1: Also the mice...like was it says!

Great job!! :thumbsup2

Kate I love your new signture pictures. No It is not May 18th yet, sorry

Also more great squares :thumbsup2

Wow those are so cute! I also looked at your name designs - awesome. I've been lurking quietly on this board for awhile. Thought I'd finally post some kudos!

I sent you a PM about my DD's name which I didn't see on the list. Thanks for what you do for those of us who don't have the talent.

Heather

julia & nicks mom said:
here's some more more and Baloo just sent me a few more ideas!! :thumbsup2

lionking.jpg
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE! I was going to ask for one with Rafiki! DS LOVES Rafiki! You had made me one for him already, but this will be another good one.
Doy ou recommend light or dark transfer paper for this? I'll be buying the supplies in the next few weeks. THANKS!
Oh yea, can I just save that to my computer and use the file from here, or do you need to PM a full size?

4DisneyfansinNC said:
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE! I was going to ask for one with Rafiki! DS LOVES Rafiki! You had made me one for him already, but this will be another good one.
Doy ou recommend light or dark transfer paper for this? I'll be buying the supplies in the next few weeks. THANKS!
Oh yea, can I just save that to my computer and use the file from here, or do you need to PM a full size?

You can save it straight from here

I have been struggling on what paper to use - without the WDW logo - definately use dark paper and cut and iron each square individually - but if you want the logo on - then you might need to do light paper

LOVE THESE!!! If you get bored and have a free hour or two ( :rotfl2: like you ever have much free time anymore!!) I'd love to see a Power Rangers and/or Herbie one!!

marshallandcartersmo said:
LOVE THESE!!! If you get bored and have a free hour or two ( :rotfl2: like you ever have much free time anymore!!) I'd love to see a Power Rangers and/or Herbie one!!

They are on my list - which at the moment is pretty long!!!

These are so cute....you are just amazing!! I don't know how you do it. I love the weddig one. I hope you don't mind if I use that one....

Thanks!

thanks Kate I borrowed the power rangers for DGS

Cinderella Fan said:
These are so cute....you are just amazing!! I don't know how you do it. I love the weddig one. I hope you don't mind if I use that one....

Thanks!
Not at all!!

These are just adorable! With a Hubby and 2 children, how do you find the time? My problem is, which one do I choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter