My Square Character Designs

these are great. I'll have to make some shirts for my 8 year old DD. Here are some other requests please. Emperor's new groove(love a kronk only one), 101 dalmations, lady and the tramp, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit(now that would be a classic),Fantasia, Song of the South, Captain Jack Sparrow, Roger Rabbit, The Weasels(roger rabbit), Oliver and Co, DVC Resorts or any DVC(would love these), Pete's Dragon, Disney characters in sports poses, Max, Cruella, Dopey, Mickey through the years, Bug's life, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Each of the four park logos. Just a few thought here. Any would be truly appreciated.
Roger

rogerram said:
these are great. I'll have to make some shirts for my 8 year old DD. Here are some other requests please. Emperor's new groove(love a kronk only one), 101 dalmations, lady and the tramp, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit(now that would be a classic),Fantasia, Song of the South, Captain Jack Sparrow, Roger Rabbit, The Weasels(roger rabbit), Oliver and Co, DVC Resorts or any DVC(would love these), Pete's Dragon, Disney characters in sports poses, Max, Cruella, Dopey, Mickey through the years, Bug's life, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Each of the four park logos. Just a few thought here. Any would be truly appreciated.
Roger
those sound neat. we will have to see what Kate comes up with.

You are so talented. Thank you for the time you put into creating these designs. I do have a request for Chip and Dale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter