My Club 33 trip ONLY pictures! update x5 3/13 Complete!

Yes again!

from raw-7060 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7061 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7066 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7067 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7068 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7069 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Someone really should dust this place! Can't believe Disney is letting things go this far! LOL

from raw-7070 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7071 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7072 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7076 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7078 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7080 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7084 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7086 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7087 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Not a huge fan of Soarin'? :scared1: I don't think I hear many people saying that. What are top two favorites in each park? I'm guessing HTH in DCA is one of them.

Not a huge fan of Soarin'? :scared1: I don't think I hear many people saying that. What are top two favorites in each park? I'm guessing HTH in DCA is one of them.

I know! I must be nuts, eh? It is a must do for once a trip, but I don't find it spectacular, and in fact, the last few trips it has been making me a little dizzy. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Top two? Oh my! That is very hard for me to do....

I love Indy, HM, Space, Star Tours, POTC, The Matterhorn Bobsleds, BTMRR... And I also love the little classics too in Fantasyland.

But if I had to pick the top two from Disneyland I think maybe Indiana Jones and Space Mountain, but I likely ride POTC, HM and BTMRR more often than those two!

Now for California Adventure, this one is a little easier. I really like the rides that remind me of the movies, like the LM and Monster's Inc, but they are not complete favorites...

I'd have to say, yes, Tower of Terror (It is one of my all time favorites), and California Screamin' I guess. I do really like the swinging gondolas in the Fun Wheel and TSMM as well, but that would be top 4 I guess!

How about you? What are your favorites?

I wandered through the animation area, debating whether or not to draw Daisy Duck. I decided not to.

from raw-7088 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7089 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7091 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7092 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7093 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7094 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I think the next time I need a little break, I'm going to buy some popcorn and plop myself down in the middle of this room and just look around. I seriously think I could spend some time relaxing in here looking at all the clips!

from raw-7095 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7099 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Back to DL I go!

from raw-7100 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7101 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7104 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I was a little hungry, so I was debating getting something to eat, I just didn't know what.

from raw-7106 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7107 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Should I have straightened this a little for you? Sorry!

from raw-7108 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7110 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Seeing the show(s) in the Royal theatre was something I had wanted to do, but I was running out of time...

from raw-7112 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7115 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7117 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7120 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7121 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Anything in here for me?

from raw-7125 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7128 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7130 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7131 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

That cupcake looks good!

from raw-7133 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

No, I didn't get anything to eat in there!

Question for you, since you are quite quiet! (Thanks KCMike for commenting!)

KCMike asked me what my top two rides in each park would be, and here was my answer:

I love Indy, HM, Space, Star Tours, POTC, The Matterhorn Bobsleds, BTMRR... And I also love the little classics too in Fantasyland.

But if I had to pick the top two from Disneyland I think maybe Indiana Jones and Space Mountain, but I likely ride POTC, HM and BTMRR more often than those two!

Now for California Adventure, this one is a little easier. I really like the rides that remind me of the movies, like the LM and Monster's Inc, but they are not complete favorites...

I'd have to say, yes, Tower of Terror (It is one of my all time favorites), and California Screamin' I guess. I do really like the swinging gondolas in the Fun Wheel and TSMM as well, but that would be top 4 I guess!

So now I say: How about you? What are your favorites? I want to get to know my quiet readers!

I know! I must be nuts, eh? It is a must do for once a trip, but I don't find it spectacular, and in fact, the last few trips it has been making me a little dizzy. Maybe that has something to do with it?

How about you? What are your favorites?

Disneyland - I guess I'm a kid at heart because I love all the dark rides in Fantasyland! Other than that it would be Haunted Mansion when its the overlay of Nightmare before Christmas and Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain at WDW is my all time favorite ride!! Pirates is right up there as well.

DCA - Radiator Springs Racers and Soarin'. Soarin is going through a refurb for several months and they might change it to Soarin over the World. Just a rumor I heard. RSR is now my second favorite ride in any Disney park!!

Have you ever taken a Disney Cruise?

My bucket list for all things Disney is now....
Cruise, Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, see Walt's apartment, and another Disneyland in another country. I checked off Club 33 this year! It was great.

Disneyland - I guess I'm a kid at heart because I love all the dark rides in Fantasyland! Other than that it would be Haunted Mansion when its the overlay of Nightmare before Christmas and Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain at WDW is my all time favorite ride!! Pirates is right up there as well.

DCA - Radiator Springs Racers and Soarin'. Soarin is going through a refurb for several months and they might change it to Soarin over the World. Just a rumor I heard. RSR is now my second favorite ride in any Disney park!!

Have you ever taken a Disney Cruise?

My bucket list for all things Disney is now....
Cruise, Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, see Walt's apartment, and another Disneyland in another country. I checked off Club 33 this year! It was great.

Dark rides are awesome, I totally agree! Splash I love too, but only when it's hot out. :thumbsup2 I am a cold wimp. You'd think I'd be able to handle it better, being a Canadian and all, but nope, I like the heat!

RSR was pretty nice, I'm going to have to ride it a few more times before I know for sure how much of a favorite it is though. :lmao:

No cruise yet. One day. I believe you basically pay for 2 people when you go solo, so I keep trying to get someone to go with me, but I can never book too far in advance because I have 3 sisters who keep saying that they want me to travel with WDW with them... maybe next March break kind of comments. :upsidedow

I still have lots more on my Disney bucket list, like all the parks in the world kind of thing too.

I just thought I'd show you...

This was a few weeks ago. We've had more snow since this, and it's still December (today!) so we'll be sure to get more snow.

20131219_074017 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I left the shovel to show you just how high it is. I can barely get the snow over the pile at the end of the driveway.

20131219_074151 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20131219_074047 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Maybe one day I'll get out with my camera, (these were with my cell) but not tomorrow. Low of -29 with the windchill. (That's about -20 for you Americans) I guess I should not complain, at least we haven't lost our power.

Does everything just shut down (businesses, etc) with this kind of snowfall? That is crazy! I think maybe one time we've had that kind of accumulation. Were you born and raised there?

I'm hating Winter in KC and its 41 degrees today and sunny. Were suppose to get snow showers tomorrow.

I've always dreamed on living on the coast.

Does everything just shut down (businesses, etc) with this kind of snowfall? That is crazy! I think maybe one time we've had that kind of accumulation. Were you born and raised there?

I'm hating Winter in KC and its 41 degrees today and sunny. Were suppose to get snow showers tomorrow.

I've always dreamed on living on the coast.

With just snow, no, nothing much really closes. If it's blowing though, they will for sure. Now this morning, we did have a windchill of -38 (-40 is when Celcius and Fahrenheit are the same) or so and there was a delay of one hour for the schools. I guess they were waiting to see how many buses couldn't start! :lmao: Tomorrow we have a blowing snow warning, so I'm not sure what will close. They have only forecast 5-10 cm (2-4 inches or so) of snow though, so who knows.

Oh to be 41 degrees... that's above freezing! ::yes:: I'd take it!

I didn't find something yet to eat, but I did find a show to watch.

from raw-7138 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7143 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7145 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7148 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I think I'm going to start getting to shows extremely early so I don't have heads in my pictures!

from raw-7149 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7150 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7153 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7157 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7159 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7160 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7168 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7170 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7171 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Right around this spot, Mickey was supposed to be absorbed into the map, but there was some technical difficulty.... And he was there TWICE! In person and in cartoon on the map. Ooops. They stopped the show and then they redid it. I hadn't really noticed anything was wrong, and I was confused until they restarted about 5 minutes or so later. And then it was fine. I wish I'd gotten a picture though!

from raw-7173 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7174 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7179 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7180 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7181 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7182 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7188 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I loved watching this guy!

from raw-7190 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7192 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7193 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7194 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7196 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7240 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7243 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7248 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7253 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7255 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7257 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7258 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7260 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7261 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7265 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7268 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7275 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7278 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7281 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7280 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7288 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7289 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7292 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Still looking for something to eat...

from raw-7294 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

But nothing from here...

You rocked the Mickey and the Magical Map pictures. I have to say that I was blown away by that little show. They did a fabulous job with it.

Awesome pics! :)

Thanks!

You rocked the Mickey and the Magical Map pictures. I have to say that I was blown away by that little show. They did a fabulous job with it.

Thank you Mike! I really enjoyed it as well! I always love the shows they put on, although I don't recall "loving" the Pocahontas show at AK, but I thought it was cute. I only saw it once, on my very first trip. :rotfl:

I'm back!

After the really cute show, I was off to find a snack, or at least something to drink. I got the apple freeze. It was yummy.

from raw-7295 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7297 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7301 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7313 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7316 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7318 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7328 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7334 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7335 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7339 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7346 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7349 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

The head on the right almost reminds me of Walt Disney...

from raw-7351 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7362 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Off to ride Indy. I likely used the Single Rider line.

from raw-7367 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7368 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7370 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7375 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I decided to keep my camera out this time... but it's really bumpy, so I couldn't really put the camera up to my face to take pictures, so I just held it up and snapped... :rotfl:

from raw-7378 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7380 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-7387 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

May have been better if I'd gotten the front row. But I got a few keepers. :)

from raw-7394 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Indy is so bumpy that I never bring my camera out for that ride. I can't believe you got what you did.

Oh my gosh!! What incredible photos and an incredible trip! Club 33 and to dine with a Dis legend! :faint: I've only made it into the lobby but that was thanks to the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour.

We always look to see if the Lilly Belle is out. You can "reserve" a spot if you are early enough in the day.

Oh and my favorites at DCA are same as yours.. ToT and Soarin. (Although I love the Animation building!) For Disneyland I have less popular favorites, the Columbia sailing ship and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. :)

Wow! I love your report!

Indy is so bumpy that I never bring my camera out for that ride. I can't believe you got what you did.

I was pleasantly surprised! I had never tried, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Oh my gosh!! What incredible photos and an incredible trip! Club 33 and to dine with a Dis legend! :faint: I've only made it into the lobby but that was thanks to the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour.

We always look to see if the Lilly Belle is out. You can "reserve" a spot if you are early enough in the day.

Oh and my favorites at DCA are same as yours.. ToT and Soarin. (Although I love the Animation building!) For Disneyland I have less popular favorites, the Columbia sailing ship and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. :)

Wow! I love your report!

Thanks for joining in! You've been in the lobby of Club 33, but you've seen BOTH dream suites, so you've got a few on me there! But I did get to eat with a Disney legend, so that is incredible. I'm going to have to get my photobook made soon so I can look at the pictures more often. I tend to not look at my pictures on my computer too often.

And the Columbia! I need to get on that one too. I think I need another trip to DL. Maybe I should check prices for March Break. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter