My Club 33 trip ONLY pictures! update x5 3/13 Complete!

Hee hee... I totally understand! I like your thoughts on just picking what WDW does not have. Don't forget that some rides are a little different and it's fun to compare. Star Tours (in my memory) and TSMM are pretty similar. ToT is a lot like the one at WDW but a little different. People say that Space is smoother at DL. Splash is the same (as far as I remember) and Peter Pan and Soarin', but Pirates is a little different. I would suggest riding Pirates for sure, and HM is similar, but you need to go through because it's a little different, especially the house! Don't forget It's a Small World. You have to do that one to see the characters!

And if you don't mind single rider lines, I found that there were a few more at DL, usually walking in the queue through the exit, but you ask a CM and get a SR card first. Splash, Indiana Jones, the Matterhorn, California Screamin', Goofy's Sky School (I never did ride this one!), Grizzly River Run (Or this! If I'd known there was a SR line I would have!!!), Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin' all have SR lines. Hey, the list I found on line had GRR but not the Matterhorn, but I KNOW the Matterhorn has it, and it's a dedicated line, so they have to have it. LOL. Going SR if it's busy will help you experience more rides. Indy SR is confusing, with going up and down elevators too!

That was super helpful thank you! I think Touring Plans offers a free service but it's pretty minimal, maybe I'll use that as a jumping off point. I don't think either one of us would mind single rider after a ride through once together. We're super super ride people so as much riding as possible is usually a go for us. ;) He is "making" (by making I mean he wants to and DL was my thing so I'm obliging hehe) me go on Mickey's "fun" wheel! That one I'm dreading!

I liked the Fun Wheel... My friend, on the other hand, did not. It was the funniest thing ever. Try for the non-swinging gondola's if you think you won't like it. I will send you a pm in a bit to show you, but my friend doesn't want too many people to see the video, so please don't share it on line. :)

That was super helpful thank you! I think Touring Plans offers a free service but it's pretty minimal, maybe I'll use that as a jumping off point. I don't think either one of us would mind single rider after a ride through once together. We're super super ride people so as much riding as possible is usually a go for us. ;) He is "making" (by making I mean he wants to and DL was my thing so I'm obliging hehe) me go on Mickey's "fun" wheel! That one I'm dreading!

Did you get to see the video that I sent by PM?

Just a heads up that I leave in 6 days. I'll start the TR when I come back and leave a link here for you in case you want to join in. If you've subscribed to my other TRs, then I'm sorry, but I'll be sharing this same comment on them all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter