~My 24th Bday Bash at WDW!! SURPRISE #1 PG 5!!!!

Awww, i love the wand Megan!!

And thanks for the Kidani Photos!! They are beautiful!!

I cannot wait to find out what Surpirse #2 is!!!!!!!!

[
Downfalls: no CS restaurant. My fam depends on them, esp. for mugs and breakfast. I know the idea of dvc is having ur own food but it's nice to fill up your mug now and then. Maybe they will do that at the bar for you? I also thought u could walk to Jambo house but you can't. A DVC man told us you have to take a park bus and get off at Jambo house. I guess right now they won't have a resort bus for the villas to Jambo house.

Thanks soooooo much for the pics and the info! It makes NO SENSE to not have counter service! At least now I can be prepared. And now I know how to get to Jambo house! THANKS! :thumbsup2

Love the Kidani pics. Makes a girl want to make a purchase. :rolleyes1 And as long as I was here, I got myself hooked on your TR! So I can't wait to hear what surprise #2 was! popcorn::

I came popping over here for the pictures (which were fabulously exciting and I thank you) and am now popcorn:: here for the TR! You have a great way of writing.

The rose wand is so pretty! I want one! :thumbsup2 Your mom is too cute for sending that!

you can't do that to me...what is suprise #2???

I like the new remodeled Coronado rooms...they look almost like a deluxe....I think what would throw me off from staying there is the pepper market (never tried it but have heard so many bad reviews) and the bus is the only transportation you can take (we don;t rent cars on vacation unless we have too) so we like staying at the bc or boardwalk if we can so it is less buses with the little kids

Where did all the pictures go???? i just popped over from another discussion to see them and they are all gone :confused3:confused3 any idea as to where they went??

Where did all the pictures go???? i just popped over from another discussion to see them and they are all gone :confused3:confused3 any idea as to where they went??

yes...with photobucket free account you can only use a certain amount of bandwith each month...and I imagine so many people have looked to see the pics of Kidani that it easily exceeded it....:sad2:

Ok...thought I was going crazy~thanks!:goodvibes

yes...with photobucket free account you can only use a certain amount of bandwith each month...and I imagine so many people have looked to see the pics of Kidani that it easily exceeded it....:sad2:

After a car wash and gas at Sams Club, I was headed to the airport but realizing it was just pushing 6:30 I decided to kill time and stop at a local bookstore to pick up a study book for my FL teachers test.

Good luck with your test! I will be graduating in a couple of months with a degree in Special Education. We have always thought about moving to FL, but I don't know what the teaching requirements down there are or how the job market is. Rght now it seems like a pretty good idea becasue a lot of the districts up here are on hiring holds right now.

Anyways...back on topic... the suprise your mom sent for you sounds wonderful! Glad your parents made it in safely. Can't wait to hear about suprise number 2!

looking forward to your photos coming back on

Meagon,
try Shutterfly.
How did your test go,
and I hope you come back and finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter