~My 24th Bday Bash at WDW!! SURPRISE #1 PG 5!!!!

Megan, Glad to see you are back with updates! :cool1: Thanks so much for posting all those wonderful pictures of Kidani Village. How fun that you got to preview it!

I was not impressed with Pepper Grill when I ate there the week prior when I had to give the resort my disney id

You had to go out to show them your id before you checked in??

just joining in, loved the pics of Kidan, so beautifuli!! I have a question I hope you can answer about CSR....

what kind of hair dryer do they have in that bag hanging in the closet area? Is it a wimpy hotel hair dryer or a good one? lol We'll be there in a little over a week and I'd love to leave my clunky dryer at home.

Thanks for posting these pictures!!!!!!!!!! They are the first I have seen! I LOVE how the actual lobby and rooms look but like others I am disappointed in how small the pool is! The kids area looks awesome though!:goodvibes

Megan, thanks for the great pictures from Kidani! We can't wait for our first visit home this June/July. Enjoy reading your TR. Looks like you had a great plan and a lot of fun. CSR looks like a great place to stay. We may have to give it a try sometime.

One question. In your picture for Maji, the pool bar at Kidani, there are signs with Menu on them. Did you happen to notice what is offered? Is it just a list of drinks, or did they have a few food offerings (burgers, fries, etc.)?

Thanks and good luck with your training. Being at the castle full time has to be awesome (magical)!pixiedust:

WOW, thank you for sharing the Kidani Village pictures!! It looks great! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for more of your TR...popcorn::

I am in!!! Great pics of the resort. Both of them. I am actually more excited about the CSR. We want to stay there the next time we are at Disney.

Great trip report! Thanks for the pictures of Kidani and CSR. I love the new design of the CSR rooms!

I came for the Kidani pics and I'm staying for the trip report! I can't wait to read more popcorn::. Thanks for the pictures of the CSR room too :). They have really changed them since I was there in 2005. They look so ... upscale now. Nice on one hand but more generically "hotel room" on the other. I hope that Disney doesn't lose the individuality of each resort while they are remodeling.

Thank yo so much for posting.

The Maji Pool Bar - I notice there are two menus posted. Did you by any chance noticed what was offered? They can't all be drinks?

Thank you so, so, so much for posting those Kidani Pix! :thumbsup2

We're staying there this Fall and I've been dying to see real pix of the pool and play area!

Looking forward to more report!

Kathy

P.S. :bday:

Megan,
Did you have ceramic coffee mugs at CSR? The last time we stayed at POFQ all we had were the disposable ones. First day of our vacation I ended up buying coffee cups to avoid drinking from the styrofoam ones.

thank you for all the photos. Can you tell me if you happened to look at the menu at the pool bar? Maybe this will be an option to not having a CS at Kidani.

thanks

great pics of a nice place!! gives one a good view of the place

...but I have to say that they could have made it look a bit more... wildernesslike

Great pics of AKV. I can't wait to see it. I absolutely love AKL and know I will love the villas the same.

Great pics!

I can't wait to hear about all the birthday fun with your parents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter