~My 24th Bday Bash at WDW!! SURPRISE #1 PG 5!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday! That sounds wonderful! I'm sure your parents have missed you! I hope you have a great time! BTW, we will be at DHS on Sunday, too.:cool1: My daughter has a BBB booked at the castle on Thurs., April 2nd. Who knows, she may have you for her FGIT!princess: I can't wait to read your TR! Have a great time!

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I will be working on Thurs 2. What time is DD's transformation? I'll be there from 2-8 :)

Hi Megan! Glad to find you doing another report as I loved all your other ones. Can't wait to hear all about your latest experiences. :goodvibes

hi megan! i read your cp trip reports and now im reading this one! i met you last august in the ak when you were on your pi. Can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2

We were at the BBB on Thursday. DD looked beautiful! I asked if you were working, Allison (her FGMIT) said no. Anyway, I tried to meet you! I hope your trip was as magical as ours!:wizard: We hated to leave. Hope you had a great birthday! DD had lots of fun and got lots of special treatment for hers.

Hi Dis!!!!

Sorry for my long delay. Life has been CRAZY in the past few weeks. Overall, the trip with mom and dad went well. If I could write a title to sum it all up it would be birthday surprises and tears time a trillion...more will come I promise!!!

Pretty much the night after I got home from taking mom and dad to the airport, it had been discovered that I had a little too much fun in the sun and ended up at Centra Care Walk-In center with sun poisoning thus ending up with 2 antibiotics :( Grrrr!! More to come with that story too!!!

Following the leave of my parents, I then worked crazy hours the rest of the week and it really took me about a week to catch up on lost sleep so I was delayed bc of that.

Then I began applying for jobs here in FL, PA, and OH and that whole career builder/monster.com thing took over my life last week.

Then the worst possible thing happened. I was using my computer on Monday afternoon ready to put pics in photobucket for the report and the computer froze and when I tried to turn it on I got the following phrase "missing operating sys_" and 2 hours on the phone with dell and they discover my BRAND NEW LAPTOP's hard drive had died. :( Now for those with me before you know of my computer horrors. Last aug my computer got a nasty backdoor virus that took away my fb, myspace, and email and had to have it reformatted and this past feb my other dell laptop I've had for 3 years died...2 hard drives later and I now purchased the computer I'm using now making my old computer a summer project for my computer wiz of a brother. :scared1::sad2::eek:

So as you can see, it has been a crazy two weeks!!!! I promise tomorrow I will get to the TR and pics. I've been trying to review it in my head and I think I got it!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!

Up Next: Birthday surprises and tears x a trillion!!!!

We were at the BBB on Thursday. DD looked beautiful! I asked if you were working, Allison (her FGMIT) said no. Anyway, I tried to meet you! I hope your trip was as magical as ours!:wizard: We hated to leave. Hope you had a great birthday! DD had lots of fun and got lots of special treatment for hers.

Aww, I'm sorry I missed you. I worked 2-8 that day so it might have been that you were there in the morning/early afternoon or I might have been at tea with the fairy godmother when your dd was there. I hope she had a great time though!!!

Yikes! :eek: You've definitely had your hands full lately. Hope that sun poisoning is doing a bit better. I had it once and it was a real pain. Can't wait for your next installment! :goodvibes

Megan,
I hope you're feeling better :goodvibes and more computer problems?!! OMG! Hopefully that's fixed for you now. I'm looking forward to hearing about your parents' visit and your birthday fun :)

Hi Megan, I was glad to find you again, I was sorry about the PI trip report too I'd been reading along :) Glad to hear you are still loving disney and can't wait to hear about your latest adventures good luck with the job hunt

Hi Megan :wave2:

Hope you're feeling better, looking forward to yout TR!!!

You are soooooooooooooo lucky to work IN the castle!!!!!!!

Sorry Everyone, photobucket has cut me off for the month!! If you are interested in seeing the pictures please visit: www.allearsnet.com and you can see the professional pictures there on their main page. Their pictures will be more detailed than mine!!

Okay on with the rooms. We were allowed to see a one bed room and a studio which together make a 2 bedroom. We did not get to see the grand villa tho :( Just to the right of the lobby were washers and dryers--no pics :( and the arcade and a game room--sorry no pic but they were standard. Below the lobby is their TS Sanaa restaurant. They were training so I didn't take pics. Looked a lot like Jiko.

One Bedroom Pics:

kidanivillage018.jpg

kidanivillage019.jpg

kidanivillage020.jpg

kidanivillage021.jpg

kidanivillage022.jpg

kidanivillage023.jpg

kidanivillage025.jpg

kidanivillage026.jpg

kidanivillage029.jpg

kidanivillage030.jpg

kidanivillage017.jpg

kidanivillage027.jpg

kidanivillage028.jpg

Sorry, no pic of the washer and dryer.

The Studio:

kidanivillage031.jpg

kidanivillage032.jpg

kidanivillage033.jpg

kidanivillage035.jpg

kidanivillage037.jpg

now the pool!!!!!!

---> Edited by WebmasterCricket -- I fixed photo # 29 in this series, I hope that was ok :)

Here it was: the highlight of the tour!!!!

The first hot tub you see from the top:

kidanivillage050.jpg

The Main Pool

kidanivillage051.jpg

Kids area:

kidanivillage054.jpg

Pool Bar

kidanivillage056.jpg

A View of the zero entry and the 2 slides in the main pool: a little side and the big slide which starts higher than the first hot tub location!

kidanivillage058.jpg

more of the kids area:

kidanivillage059.jpg

And a view from where the pool area is to the lobby

kidanivillage060.jpg

*overall*

Loved the rooms!! I saw them on the DVC tour at SSR when my college roomie bought DVC back in Jan. The rooms are the same minus the great animal view you have now!! The lobby was wayyy smaller than Jambo House and the gift shop was nothing to write home about :( We saw one type of animal, not sure what it was and an ostrich in the distance. Pool was AMAZING! I'm not sure if they sell food there or not though? Sanaa looked nice-cheaper than Jiko.

Downfalls: no CS restaurant. My fam depends on them, esp. for mugs and breakfast. I know the idea of dvc is having ur own food but it's nice to fill up your mug now and then. Maybe they will do that at the bar for you? I also thought u could walk to Jambo house but you can't. A DVC man told us you have to take a park bus and get off at Jambo house. I guess right now they won't have a resort bus for the villas to Jambo house.

Would I stay there: yes. The one bedroom had a huge amount of space. The Studio seemed smaller than the one at SSR and OKW that we stayed in but it would work! The food is a downfall but if you were looking to save money and have breakfast and maybe lunch in, it's a great fit and the kids will LOVE the pool!

Tree houses. VERY secluded!!! The pool was VERY small and had a small hot tub with bathrooms and that was it. It's still in the building phases but we didn't see any posted bus signs or stops?! :confused3 Inside of the tree houses were very nice. Same type of furniture as AK. One room had bunk beds, one a full bed, and the master had a queen. The couch and chair pulled out in the family room and it had a full kitchen. The model we looked at was beside the golf course of SSR we got a view of woods and a view of golf which was nice. Overall..don't think I would stay there but if you had a large family and your own car and didn't mind cooking meals then that's a great fit for you!!!

Thanks so much for posting the pics of Kidani Megan! That's our home resort and we can't wait to stay there. Great to see a little preview of it. :goodvibes

WELCOME TO MY TR!!!!!!

It has been long awaited!! It did not help that my computer's hard drive decided to die :( We'll have to see if I can remember everything!!!!!

On Thurs March 26 that is when it all started!! I got up nice and early at 8am I believe. I had plans to get my hair cut, nails done, car washed/gassed, and pick up some final things at Wal-Mart before heading to CSR. By 9 I was dressed and ready to start my fun-filled vacation! I headed to the nearest Fantastic Sams which is right beside my nail salon to get my hair cut. After waiting over an hr and 1/2 I gave up and decided not to wait any longer and headed to the nail salon. After that I had plans to stop at Hess in the same plaza for gas and a car wash but noticed gas was .10 more than at Disney :scared1: so I waited and tried for just a car wash but you must buy gas to get it. Strike 2. So my roomie Elyse and I headed to Wendys for lunch before heading to CSR. After lunch I stopped at home and gathered my bags and headed for the resort. I was the only one at check-in so that was great!!!

I had asked for a room close to the main bulilding-or close by and ended up with 6A..the building the furthest away :rotfl2: It ended up being close to the pool and it was for one night so it was all good :) When I got my welcome packet and keys, I drove to find the room and quickly realized you have to key in to get back to the rooms..something new and exciting!!:thumbsup2

When I found the room I was pleased with the location and took pics:

april2009008.jpg

april2009009.jpg

Inside the room I was very happy with all the decor and it smelled like new carpet :)

april2009003.jpg

april2009002.jpg

april2009001.jpg

april2009004.jpg

And the view from the room:

april2009010.jpg

april2009013.jpg

april2009015.jpg

Our room was to the left of that building, 2nd from the end on the 2nd floor. It was a great location!!

After checking out the room and unpacking for one night, I got changed and headed to the pool!!!

..walking to the pool...

april2009016.jpg

april2009017.jpg

april2009019.jpg

april2009020.jpg

april2009021.jpg

april2009022.jpg

After a bit, Elyse arrived to hang out with me at the pool before I had to shower and leave for the airport. We spent a good 3 or 4 hours at the pool. Of course being a food-court loving family, I was not impressed with Pepper Grill when I ate there the week prior when I had to give the resort my disney id but the Siestas pool bar made up for it in many ways. The food area beside it had wonderful pool type food: burgers, fries, pretzels, snacks, etc. Elyse and I split nachos and cheese sticks and got daiquiris and used our refillable mugs we had bought the week before. After fun in the sun, we said our good byes for the next 5 days and I headed back to the room....opened the door and found..........

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

...WHAT IS IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????:scared1::eek::lovestruc:cool1:

Ohhhh...I can't wait to hear what was in your room. I hope it was something good. Loving the trip report.

Loralie

Okay, I just have to say thank you so much for those Kidani pics. My family has been dying to see the pics. You have made our day! I can't wait to go there next month.

Thank you for the Kidani Pictures, it has been killing me not to know what to expect when we get there. I can't wait to show them to my DH tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing what was waiting in your room....I guessing it wasn't Prince Charming? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter