MVMCP 2012 Official Information

Having just got back from Hawaii (home is CT), I may be confused. But, I looked up tickets to buy on Dec. 13th and it looks like they are already sold out!:confused3 I don't know why they would be so early.....

I just checked the Disney World website and it's showing tickets being available for Dec 13. :confused3

We will be there on the 13th too and after reading your princess palooza thread I feel like I could recognize you and your daughter! Don't be surprised if another crazy mother-daughter team comes up and says Hi!

We will also be at the 12/13 party :thumbsup2

We're going to WDW the 2nd week in December.We planned 3 days in Orlando with 2 park days, but with the Dec 6 "Grand Opening" of the FLE, we're a little worried about crowds at MK and getting everything done. So now, we're trying to decide between an extra park day and a MVMCP ticket. Will the new FLE stuff be open during MVMCP?

We're going to WDW the 2nd week in December.We planned 3 days in Orlando with 2 park days, but with the Dec 6 "Grand Opening" of the FLE, we're a little worried about crowds at MK and getting everything done. So now, we're trying to decide between an extra park day and a MVMCP ticket. Will the new FLE stuff be open during MVMCP?

There is good reason to think it will be open, but nothing official has been announced.

We will be attending the party the week after Thanksgiving. Which would be the better night to go.... Sunday 11/25 or Tuesday 11/27? Thanks!

Got my ticket last week for 11/27. Got my BoG ADR for 11/24. Now, if I can score a Wishes Dessert Party spot on 11/28, my trip planning will be COMPLETE! LOL

I'm really looking forward to MVMCP. I did the Halloween party on my last visit in 2010 and really enjoyed it! Since my next trip to WDW will probably not happen before 2016, I'm hoping to really get in a LOT of things I didn't do on the last two trips!

We'll be attending the dec. 11th party, too! :thumbsup2

We haven't bought our tickets yet. I'm getting kind of worried about it selling out after reading all these posts! lol

Do you think this party will sell out, or should be buy our tickets asap?

We'll be attending the dec. 11th party, too! :thumbsup2

We haven't bought our tickets yet. I'm getting kind of worried about it selling out after reading all these posts! lol

Do you think this party will sell out, or should be buy our tickets asap?

I was wondering the same thing. We want to go 12/16 Sun.

Can anyone who has been to a sell out party comment on how crowded it was? We are thinking of going on a date that is likely not to sell out (Dec 2), but I am thinking of waiting to buy tickets with the idea that if it does sell out we probably didn't really want to go anyways? We will be traveling with (almost) 2yo DS and really just want to see the Castle lighting, the 1st parade, and fireworks.

I've been two years in a row now and it wasn't that bad for crowds. Many parents had younger kids who would walk around the park after the fireworks and take pictures with characters and leave early. Only the teenagers-people in their 40s without kids stayed and did hardcore riding

The maximum number of tickets they will sell is somewhere about 1/4 of MK capacity.

The maximum number of tickets they will sell is somewhere about 1/4 of MK capacity.

Yes, but crowds during a hard ticket party do not distribute throughout the park like they do on a typical park day. Even on a sold out night, ride lines will be fairly short.

Most people paying $60 a head are there for the things they cannot do during a regular park day (fireworks, parade, special shows and characters). Unfortunately most of that all takes place in the same area. So Main Street is crazy packed...... like sardines.

That's not to say that you can't have fun at a sold out party. Only to say that you can't get as much done and need to pack your patience. Get your parade spot eary. And don't expect to navigate your way around Main Street quickly.

So happy someone linked to this thread! Fun stuff.
I'll be attending on 11/15.
I've only seen Christmas at Disneyland, so this will be a real treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter