MR October 28, 2012 "Halloween Time"

I remember you, you and your Cinderella looked awesome on Halloween... I really wanted to get a picture of you with my little one ( also a Cinderella),but I was on a chaotic rush to the elevators.

Well maybe another time :) though i better hit up the gym cause after all the eating on the cruise the costume is a little snug.

jayXgomez said:
Well maybe another time :) though i better hit up the gym cause after all the eating on the cruise the costume is a little snug.

Pretty sure I gained like 8 lbs at least lol!

But anyways, we loved our FE gifts, thank you everyone!! Our cruise rocked, we will definitely be booking another one!!!

Can't wait to do another one. Didn't want to go.. I was the mohawked guy walking around haha.

Oh, hey! I'm the lady (almost always with my husband) who kept running into you and your blonde lady! I SO want to try scuba now after you two told us about it at Los Caletas.

Haley and I are starting our journey home. Got up very early this AM to take a shuttle to LAX. Flew into Sacramento. Now we are just killing time in a hotel room on the base. We have to check in for our flight at 0510 tomorrow morning. Crossing our fingers we get two of the ten "tentative" seats! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter