MR October 28, 2012 "Halloween Time"

MickeyMinnie2Kids said:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnie2Kids
Hi!

Any ideas as to when the Onboard Halloween Trick or Treat will be held?
Hope they'll have it on the 31st Oct.

I called Disney TWICE and during both calls (with different reps of course), I was told that the Onboard Halloween Trick or Treat will be on our first night - October 28 (Sunday).

Anyone wants to confirm this as well?

Yes I called Tuesday and was told the 28th????

Kidlette said:
OK, we saw the pediatrician yesterday and this is what they said:
There is nothing we can do. She said babies/toddlers are too young for any kind of motion sickness medicine (Dramamine, etc). She even went away to check on possible options she would be unaware of and came back saying that nothing would be safe, so there's nothing medication wise we could give her. As far as symptoms and differentiating seasickness from something else she said to watch for:
1) abnormal fussiness
2) abnormal nausea
3) won't eat
4) abnormal tiredness - to avoid the sickness they will just go to sleep; the constant sick feeling/throwing up also makes them tired
She said the only thing you can do is to allow the baby to sleep. You can also give the baby 7-up. She said that even at only 9 months old we could give Lorelai 7-up to help settle her stomach. Beyond that, she said it is what it is. Hopefully Lorelai just won't get sick.

I don't know if that helps much for you (I don't remember the age of your baby/toddler), but that's what they told me yesterday. I hope it helps! :thumbsup2

Nope, sorry. That's 1 of the reason I married my husband. I HATE sports so there was no way I was going to marry a sports fanatic! :rotfl: lol, and I'm only partially kidding ;) Ryan's only sport-like vice isn't really even a sport. He's REALLY into Formula 1 racing. He pretty much hates all other kinds though, NASCAR, etc.

party: party: party:
:wave2: OK everyone - only 2 more days left to pack! Yikes! :scared1:
It seems like I've had forever to do it, but it's REALLY hard getting things done with a 9 month old baby. She unpacks everything I pack. I think I've packed our bag 40 times already!! :rotfl2:
Also - tonight is the night we find out what we can and can't do for upgrades. Ryan's going to look at our bank account :scared1: and budget :scared1: and what we have to spend on the ship :scared1: and what bills have to be paid before we leave :scared1: :scared1: and then he'll determine IF we can ask about an upgrade at the terminal. lol, wish us luck!! If it doesn't work out maybe I'll corner Captain Hook and ask him where he burried his pirate gold - Arrr pirate: :lmao:

Awwww man WE LOVE SPORTS! !! AND SO DO OUR KIDS!!!!! GIANTS GAME ON Disney cruise GONNA BE GREAT! !!!

Question do the have to wear a jacket on formal night??y husband was just planning on wearing slack,button shirt with a tie, is that good enough??

Disney Halloween party so much fun:). Now on to sea world and cruise tomorrow can't wait!! What time does the port open? I think our time is 11:30, but we wanted to get there earlier!

The halloween party is halloween day.

Formal night is what you want our to be. Only rules are no bathing suites, jeans, etc. As long as you don't have shorts or jeans on you should be fine. Some people will be in full on tuxedos and ball gowns, others will be in more business casual attire.

Ok, we FINALLY left our house about ten minutes ago. Vacation is on!!!!

Thanks for the reply!! We are on hwy 5!!! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggitty dog!!!!

What pier number would the ship dock?

Pier 93. When you exit the 110 at harbor, you are going to want to get into the right lane (the left will take you over the Vincent Thomas bridge). Then when you pass that you will get into the center lane and cross the street past the light. You'll cross the railroad crossing and turn right (you'll see some booths and security). The parking will be next to the ship.

So sad it's over!!! Hope you all had as much fun as we did!

We hope those of you who participated in the FE enjoyed the goodies we left you from Japan!! :)

We really enjoyed everyone's FE gifts! So much fun stuff! :)

Sorry our "Things to Boo" dry erase boards wouldn't stick to your doors. Apparently, they've coated the doors with a thicker material so almost nothing sticks anymore. But, we did discover they worked on the bathroom doors. Hubby then suggested that I should have made them read "Things to Poo" instead. :rotfl:

We really enjoyed everyone's FE gifts! So much fun stuff! :)

Sorry our "Things to Boo" dry erase boards wouldn't stick to your doors. Apparently, they've coated the doors with a thicker material so almost nothing sticks anymore. But, we did discover they worked on the bathroom doors. Hubby then suggested that I should have made them read "Things to Poo" instead. :rotfl:

:lmao: So funny!

Yes, we enjoyed getting the FE gifts from all of you. The trip was a dream and now we have 'woken up' :sad1:

We hope to return to a Disney cruise one day and have our grand daughter with us.

God bless you all and I hope you all get home safely.

Steve and Maria Allan

Can't wait to do another one. Didn't want to go.. I was the mohawked guy walking around haha.

Can't wait to do another one. Didn't want to go.. I was the mohawked guy walking around haha.

I remember you, you and your Cinderella looked awesome on Halloween... I really wanted to get a picture of you with my little one ( also a Cinderella),but I was on a chaotic rush to the elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter