Mother/Daughter DxDP 150 FOOD Pictures!!! 10/2-10/10 *COMPLETED TODAY 12/27*

budafam

DIS Veteran
Welcome, welcome!!! I took my 4th trip to WDW from 10/2-10/10 with my wonderful daughter for her 4th birthday. We had the free QSDP so we upgraded to Deluxe and had the time of our lives! We celebrated DD's bday for the whole trip so you'll be able to see what kind of "extras" we received at each meal... so join in! I will begin posting sometime within the next week!

List of the Yummies
Fulton's Crab House Dinner
Hollywood Brown Derby Lunch
California Grill Dinner
Kona Cafe Breakfast
Crystal Palace Dinner
San Angel Inn Lunch
MNSSHP Candy
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Tony's Town Square Lunch
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
Hollywood & Vine Lunch
Boma Dinner
Boma Breakfast
Tusker House Lunch
Ohana's Dinner
Akershus Breakfast
Flying Fish Dinner
Food & Wine Festival
Random Snacks/Beverages

I'm here! :wave2:

Welcome back, budafam! And thank you so much for all the live updates you sent our way during your trip. :goodvibes

Cant wait! We are going in a few days and am so excited!

Welcome back! I saw a preview with some of your live updates so I'm looking forward to hearing all about the details. :)

Hi everyone! Some quick introductions...
My name is Kristy, I'm 29 and I LOVE Disney food! My trips are planned around which ADR's we can get. My favorite is seafood and on property my favorites are Boma, Ohana's & Cape May. DD got this trip for her 4th birthday (a month prior) so we decided to celebrate her birthday the entire trip. Her favorites are most likely hot dogs & french fries. She LOVES chocolate as well.
Well let's get started, shall we? We arrived at MCO at 4:55pm Tuesday night. After taking ME to Pop and checking in... getting our room and changing into cooler clothing we headed to Downtown Disney. It was drizzling as we walked to Fulton's which turned into a pretty decent rain by the time we arrived at the restaurant. Of course, I did not pack our ponchos or umbrella into our carryon's :( So we got wet. Our ADR was for 9:30 (just to be safe incase there was a delay) but we arrived at 8pm and asked if we could get in early. No problem. Within 5 minutes we were taken to our table upstairs next to the windows overlooking the water. We ordered and the waitress brought this out for us:
DSC_0039_zpsad8983c4.jpg

It was a yummy crab dip with crackers and bread with butter. DD was so hungry, she started eating the bread right away so I had to limit her on that to make sure she would eat her meal but I could not stop with the crab dip... yum! It was so creamy and full of flavor.
Our food began arriving shortly after. DD ordered a fruit cup for her appetizer.
3_zpsd4405ce9.jpg

She loved it. I stole most of the pineapple and we still didn't end up finishing it.
My appetizer was the lobster corn dogs with salsa verde & sweet chili aioli.
4_zpsf7c6c936.jpg

I really liked the sweet chili aioli. It was different and gave the right amount of bite to compliment the fried lobster. This was fantastic and I believe I ate it all (with a little help from DD).
DD ordered the 10 ounces of crab legs with red potatoes for her entree. I knew she would not touch the red potatoes but she really does like crab so when her plate came, I spent the time cracking the legs and getting everything out for her.
5_zps5255512d.jpg

She barely touched it! I ended up eating a few pieces myself but then I had to work on my own entree as well... I got the Narragansett, Rhode Island Lobster - One pound and a quarter lobster, shrimp, scallop, spinach and mushroom stuffing, toasted breadcrumbs. Ummm, YUM?!
6_zps1612400c.jpg

This was ridiculously good. I thought it wouldn't be enough to fill me up considering only the body part is stuffed but they actually leave the tail and both claws intact and full of yummy lobster meat so yes! It was definitely enough! The stuffing was like a seafood potpie with all that goodness in there. I finished maybe 2/3's of it. DD had a few bites of lobster but would not touch the stuffing part.
I was so full I could not move. We waited a bit for the dessert menu to come and I had to decline on ordering. I knew I could not finish anything they brought. DD ordered the make your own sundae dessert with chocolate ice cream (that's the first time I ever had an option on which type of ice cream flavor for the make your own sundae).
8_zps38a8b7fd.jpg

DD was thrilled with it and loved it. Then the waitress surprised her with this!
7_zps61bfd5c8.jpg

I couldn't resist a few bites... it was so rich and yummy. The strawberry sauce was fantastic. I wish I could've eaten more.
We waited a little while longer for our check. All in all, it was a great meal. I was satisfied with the service and I would return here if I were ever on the deluxe plan again. It was a good use of 2 credits... our total bill came to $92 and that was without me ordering dessert.

*I was a bit worried about dining here after reading such awful reviews but this just goes to show you that you should try out places for yourself before giving an opinion. I'm very glad we decided to try out Fulton's!*

Great start to your reviews, Kristy! :thumbsup2 Your first dinner looks and sounds wonderful. I was especially intrigued by the lobster corn dogs...Brilliant idea! ;)

Hey! Followed your live updates and now on board for your full Dining Report! Can't wait to see more!

After our very first (very rainy) night in Disney, we got a good night's sleep and headed for Hollywood Studios the next morning. The morning did not go as planned since Toy Story Mania broke down right away (booo...) but we managed to find ways to entertain ourselves and then we took a nice break at Starring Rolls where we got this beauty:
9_zpsd0e29bc2.jpg

DD's eyes lit up when she saw the size of this thing. We paid oop for a milk to go along with it. I'm not a huge red velvet fan but this was AWESOME! Just the frosting alone was worth a snack credit. On my mother/son trip we ordered the butterfinger cupcake. This is now my favorite and I will get it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter