• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most helpful but unique item you pack??

Post Its to cover the automatic flush sensors in the restrooms. Scares DD when it flushes on its own.

A must-bring for me is the little Tide laundry stain wipes. Last time we went to DL, I dropped a big old glop of water proof foundation on my black birthday shirt that I was insistent on wearing to the parks that day. The wipe removed it completely and salvaged my outfit!

I looked at this thread before my Feb. trip. :fish:

I took the laundry/ hamper idea and I thought why hadn't I thought of this before. I got one of the mess bags. We resort/hotel hopped 4times (1st at 1 hotel for Rundisney, beach, Pop then for work CSR). It was nice because I kept all the dirty clothes away from my clean. Then put the whole bag into one suitcase and everything else into my other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter