"Mommy, is this Disney World?" - *We're Back!* October 1-9 2011 PTR

Your DD is adorable!! Glad she is enjoying school!! I still have a couple years before school for my DD. She will be 3 in January 2013, so still a while away. Sorry to hear you didn't get the job. But glad that you can still go to Disney!!! DH and I went to WDW in Oct. 2008 for our Honeymoon!! We loved it!! We usually go in August.....never again after that Oct trip!! It was great! The weather, the crowds, the Halloween Party, Epcot F&W Festival! We loved everything!!! I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions when you get back!!! :laughing: Thanks!!!

LOVE the coordinating t-shirts!

and somehow I never knew that AAA sells MNSSHP tickets--thanks; you just saved me $35!

Paisley is adorable...enjoying your PTR!

LOVE the coordinating t-shirts!

and somehow I never knew that AAA sells MNSSHP tickets--thanks; you just saved me $35!

Paisley is adorable...enjoying your PTR!

Glad you like the shirts! Thanks for joining the PTR. Glad I could help you save some $. I'm hoping we can still go to MNSSHP.

Paisley and I went to the 4th Annual Indianapolis DIS Meet today. It was so much fun! Hope you enjoy the pics....

Welcome to the Meet!
DISMeet2011024-1.jpg

Minnie Mouse Face Paint!
DISMeet2011021-1.jpg

Paisley's Duffy Bear (She's quite the artist as you can tell)
DISMeet2011019-1.jpg
DISMeet2011017-1.jpg

Paisley dropped her painted ornament on my leg.
DISMeet2011022-1.jpg

DISMeet Group
DISMeet2011018-1.jpg

Mickey-Shaped Treats
DISMeet2011016-1.jpg

Dole Whip
DISMeet2011013-1.jpg

I won a door prize....and it's autographed!
DISMeet2011025-1.jpg

Last night I made our CM Appreciation Cards. Here's a pic :goodvibes I can't wait to give them to well-deserving CM's!

Disney007.jpg

Well, only two weeks to go! :cool1:

We had a little scare this week, when I fell down and severely twisted my ankle. It is slowly healing, so I think it is only sprained. I was really dreading the thought of having my long-awaited Disney trip complicated with a broken ankle!

We are back! We had the most amazing, magical trip that I could have ever hoped for. I have started my TR it's called, "You Can't Pull Your Pants Down in Line!" I'm sure that gives you a clue as to the fun we had with Paisley :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter