Missing Home, a Walk Family PTR! Updated 8/13!

The sweatshirts are perfect mountain wear. Although, I hope you don't get lost. I would probably try to get to a comic con for the Disney stuff. I know my daughter would want to see the Marvel stuff. Although, I am the one that cried during the Star Wars trailer a few weeks ago. I might know where my daughter gets her nerdiness from.

Love the Disney prints! And that Tsum Tsum Mickey just looks so soft and perfect.

I'm glad the Smokies trip is getting closer! It sounds like such a relaxing trip!

Love those prints! They are so cute! Love the Stitch! Gotta love the Disney art people put out there, I have so many liked on Etsy now. Once we get a house I am sure I'll be ordering some finally!

Those sweaters are adorable, love those fun prints and just so appropriate for your Smokies trip!

Yay Disney count down! Can't wait for next year!

I wanna go on a terri planned trip! You always do it up right!

Ok, I'll bring you!!!!!

I have to agree! you do plan some FUN trips!!!

I cannot wait to hear all about this cabin trip.. then again i am in LOVE with the cabin you are staying in!!!
i am going to have you do all my shopping you find the best stuff!!!

And I'll bring you too!!!!

Haha, I can't wait to report to you about it! It is super affordable, I have been so surprised! Maybe something you need to do with the midgets one day!

The sweatshirts are perfect mountain wear. Although, I hope you don't get lost. I would probably try to get to a comic con for the Disney stuff. I know my daughter would want to see the Marvel stuff. Although, I am the one that cried during the Star Wars trailer a few weeks ago. I might know where my daughter gets her nerdiness from.

Haha, true, I would maybe like to loose myself a bit but not actually get lost, lol!!

Yes, they had a lot of Marvel stuff, we plan to go to the bigger one in our city in October!

Oh man, I am SO excited for Star Wars!!!

That's a big Mickey tsum tsum!!
My daughter is collecting the bitty ones. :daisy:

Heehee, I know he is BIG!!! I wuvvvvv him! I had a few bitty ones too! I need MORE!

Cute prints and sweaters! And big Mickey!

Thanks!!! :)

Love the Disney prints! And that Tsum Tsum Mickey just looks so soft and perfect.

I'm glad the Smokies trip is getting closer! It sounds like such a relaxing trip!

Thank you, I am hoping that it is relaxing!

Love those prints! They are so cute! Love the Stitch! Gotta love the Disney art people put out there, I have so many liked on Etsy now. Once we get a house I am sure I'll be ordering some finally!

Those sweaters are adorable, love those fun prints and just so appropriate for your Smokies trip!

Yay Disney count down! Can't wait for next year!

Yes, Disney art is so fun, I want to buy a nice piece in Disney next time, I wanted to badly this time (I actually have a photo of a piece I really wanted coming up in my TR) and I will just need to budget for it.

Me too!!

Yay! Shopping!!! Love your finds! That mickey looks super comfy! gonna be a great travel companion!

I was supposed to be on vacation this week for a very late anniversary road trip..........unfortunately it hasn't worked out so well. so I am at home by myself with nothing to do but spend HOURS catching up on the dis!!!!!! :rolleyes1 (definitely not what I should be doing with my time, but oh well)

Awesome - I love the drawings your friend did - incredible talent! ::yes::

And shopping is always so much fun!!! I love to shop - much more than I should, for sure. But your sweaters/sweatshirts are awesome and perfect! it's going to be a beautiful trip to the Smokies!

Your new Tsum is HUGE!!! But adorable! Love it!

D~

I love hearing about the Smokies trip. I don't think it's something people around here do. I know pretty much nothing about that area, but it sounds like really relaxing time and wonderful cabin! And, as a Minnesotan, I find it funny how excited you are to wear sweaters. :rotfl:

That is really a ginormous Tsum Tsum! What a great gift!

I love hearing about the Smokies trip. I don't think it's something people around here do. I know pretty much nothing about that area, but it sounds like really relaxing time and wonderful cabin! And, as a Minnesotan, I find it funny how excited you are to wear sweaters. :rotfl:

That is really a ginormous Tsum Tsum! What a great gift!

Just saying hi from a fellow Minnesotan. :thumbsup2

Terri... I hope you had a great birthday!!! :hug:

D~

I love the sweaters for the smokies! They look warm and cozy. I can just picture them in front of the fireplace on a chilly Moutian evening. Your trip is going to be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter