• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BOG still only booking 90 days out for breakfast? There website still said ONLY 90 days out as of yesterday. I sure hope so because my calendar is marked for 90 days before our trip and it is my #1 place I want to go and I have not managed to get a lunch or dinner sadly.
I believe they opened the full 180 days yesterday.

7:20 Phone update

cm - we are booking starting Thursday.

me - 6am online and 7am by phone/

cm - you can try online at 6am and then give us a call if you can not book at 7am and we can check.

Go figure, more smoke and mirrors with no real answer and I can sense a soft opening without fanfare in Minnie's future.

7:20 Phone update

cm - we are booking starting Thursday.

me - 6am online and 7am by phone/

cm - you can try online at 6am and then give us a call if you can not book at 7am and we can check.

Go figure, more smoke and mirrors with no real answer and I can sense a soft opening without fanfare in Minnie's future.
Thank you for continuing to call and update. Hopefully 48 hours from now we will all be booked!!

Great, thanks guys I'll be ready. Hopefully the computer system can handle everyone calling in.

Thursday will work for me cause ill be up at 3am to purchase this months park pak pin set.

Has anyone confirmed how many credits in will be? I've seen both 1 and 2 on this thread. Fingers crossed for 1 because I don't have another to spare.

Has anyone confirmed how many credits in will be? I've seen both 1 and 2 on this thread. Fingers crossed for 1 because I don't have another to spare.

Unknown at this time. Different CMS have said different things, so I don't think we will have a definitive answer until it starts booking. Anything else is speculation.

Unknown at this time. Different CMS have said different things, so I don't think we will have a definitive answer until it starts booking. Anything else is speculation.

I'm curious if it was actually CMs saying different things or just the blogs reporting the 2 credits. I had a CM give me all the details in the middle of July (minus when I could book) and say 1 credit so I'm just wondering if anyone here actually had a CM say 2 credits. I'm hoping that answer is no and that the 2 credits is coming from the blogs so I don't have to have two, 2 credit meals :)

I'm curious if it was actually CMs saying different things or just the blogs reporting the 2 credits. I had a CM give me all the details in the middle of July (minus when I could book) and say 1 credit so I'm just wondering if anyone here actually had a CM say 2 credits. I'm hoping that answer is no and that the 2 credits is coming from the blogs so I don't have to have two, 2 credit meals :)

You know, I thought the very first CMs who acknowledged the dinner did say it was 2 credits for Fantasmic., but I could be wrong. I haven't seen any reliable blog postings that say the regular dinner would also be 2 credits...just lots of speculation because of similarities to the Star Wars meal.

I would anticipate it being two credits in the end as each TS credit is "worth" about $37. I can't see them allowing a $50 special holiday meal for one credit.

If they do, GREAT! :santa: I just wouldn't get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter