Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm following along here with you guys! I'm trying for an ADR on December 7th, my son's 3rd birthday! Although I wouldn't mind one the day before either, since then he'll be free! Fingers crossed for everyone for Thursday!

We are going 3 weeks before my nephew turns 3..getting in one last free trip while we can LOL

I'm following along here with you guys! I'm trying for an ADR on December 7th, my son's 3rd birthday! Although I wouldn't mind one the day before either, since then he'll be free! Fingers crossed for everyone for Thursday!

Hi Everyone,
I hope I've not overlooked this information but in case I have I apologize. Question is - Will we be able to book this online with My Disney Experience or will we only be able to call in? Does anyone have the correct name? I was told it was going to be called Minnie's Hollwood and Dine.

I love this idea! We could all do a group photo with Minnie. Maybe when we finally all get our ADR's we can get create a list?

I'm 99.9% sure that children "stay" the age of when they started the trip. So if you started your trip when DS was 2 he would be considered a 2 year old for the duration of your vacation despite having a birthday in the middle of the trip.
*IMHO, then the age of 2 should still apply for things such as Pirates League and BBB where he wouldn't be old enough, but getting into the parks and buffets for free would be worth that for me.

I was going to say the same thing. Your child will still be considered 2 the entire time at Disney because he is 2 on the day you check in.

I'm 99.9% sure that children "stay" the age of when they started the trip. So if you started your trip when DS was 2 he would be considered a 2 year old for the duration of your vacation despite having a birthday in the middle of the trip.
*IMHO, then the age of 2 should still apply for things such as Pirates League and BBB where he wouldn't be old enough, but getting into the parks and buffets for free would be worth that for me.

I think that would apply, but we're not on a 'trip' as such. We're locals, this will just be a day trip for my son's birthday.

I think that would apply, but we're not on a 'trip' as such. We're locals, this will just be a day trip for my son's birthday.
In that case, go the day before and save yourself the park ticket AND the meal cost !!!

So I'm a little nervous. My scout just notified me of an earlier time for B&C. I was in my car so I didn't want to try booking on my phone so I called the dining line. 1st thing I noticed it didn't even give me the option to use the automated system it just sent me straight to a person, next the first woman I talked to said I was breaking up and then sounded like she couldn't hear me at all so I hung up. When I called back I asked the new lady where the automated system went and she said that they have had a lot of rain and that I sounded like I was talking to her from underwater. She found the time I wanted I gave her my resort reservation number (which took forever for her to understand) and then she said she got kicked out. She tried again and said her system would't let her do anything and that I would need to call back. I'm not that concerned about this reservation but has anyone else that has called today had their CM tell them they sounded like they were underwater? I'm going to be really upset if I have to call to book Minnie and whoever I'm talking to tells me they got kicked out of the system and can't do anything and that I need to call back later because later it might be all booked up! Sorry for the novel but I'm super anxious over here now!

I'm not sure how much I believe this, but I just stumbled upon a Facebook site that is "supposedly" Cast Members and there are posts saying that Minnie's will go live tomorrow. But I know we'll all be stalking it anyway, so here's one more reason to keep checking...

Y
So I'm a little nervous. My scout just notified me of an earlier time for B&C. I was in my car so I didn't want to try booking on my phone so I called the dining line. 1st thing I noticed it didn't even give me the option to use the automated system it just sent me straight to a person, next the first woman I talked to said I was breaking up and then sounded like she couldn't hear me at all so I hung up. When I called back I asked the new lady where the automated system went and she said that they have had a lot of rain and that I sounded like I was talking to her from underwater. She found the time I wanted I gave her my resort reservation number (which took forever for her to understand) and then she said she got kicked out. She tried again and said her system would't let her do anything and that I would need to call back. I'm not that concerned about this reservation but has anyone else that has called today had their CM tell them they sounded like they were underwater? I'm going to be really upset if I have to call to book Minnie and whoever I'm talking to tells me they got kicked out of the system and can't do anything and that I need to call back later because later it might be all booked up! Sorry for the novel but I'm super anxious over here now!

Yep, I was talking to cast member last week for dining issues and it took me straight to agent as well. She then told me we had a really bad connection and she couldn't hear me. I switched from my cars Bluetooth to handheld and that seemed to solve the problem. No one else complains about my car though so not sure what is going on

Yep, I was talking to cast member last week for dining issues and it took me straight to agent as well. She then told me we had a really bad connection and she couldn't hear me. I switched from my cars Bluetooth to handheld and that seemed to solve the problem. No one else complains about my car though so not sure what is going on

I'm glad it wasn't just me but that doesn't make me feel better if we can only book Minnie via the dining line.

I'm not sure how much I believe this, but I just stumbled upon a Facebook site that is "supposedly" Cast Members and there are posts saying that Minnie's will go live tomorrow. But I know we'll all be stalking it anyway, so here's one more reason to keep checking...
Can you post a link?

So once everyone books we should make sure to say hi if we're there at the same time. I feel like we've been to war together ;)

Maybe we should all don some sort of special minnie tatoo, visible only via blacklight, identifying ourselves as the most helplessly addicted ones.

To be honest, at this point, I don't even think I like Minnie any more.....just sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter