Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if Minnie's gets listed under a different title it wouldn't necessarily be listed under h&v's drop down would it?
No, it likely will not be under H&V and will be listed separately.

I can't recall how the initial 2 SWW meals worked, because I booked after the DPB posted their availability (so was likely a day or 2 behind!) but I do know that with the Feel the Force premium package, it was available over the phone, only, for a few days before it showed as an option on the dining page. However, Rebel Hangar was showing (and just unbookable) for a few days prior to it's release. And even then, we were able to book over the phone before the dining link went live. So I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to book Minnie's over the phone Thursday morning, even with nothing showing on the website yet.

Frustrating Florida 6am is 10pm our time, so can it please come out between 2pm and 6am Fl time. I'm scared to sleep now in case I miss out
Count yourself lucky....6 am EDT is 3 am PDT! I am feeling eternally sleep deprived ...Trying to get this ADR feels sort of like having a new born baby from this time zone!

Midnight EST and nothing coming up. Guess I can go get a few hours sleep. I don't trust the Thursday opening info after BOG today lol
No need to worry, it will be on the Disney Parks Blog page to let you know ahead of time when it is opening.

And by you knowing, I mean, they either won't post anything for hours or they will report the wrong starting time. Either way, a win for those not in a group talking about it.

That's not true for every week. I'm going to Disney the week before Thanksgiving week(which is supposed to be a slower week and I have serious doubts about that) and there are no BOG breakfast openings for the time I'm there. They filled up fast!

I'm going that same week. Reservations were totally gone for all our choices at 180 days. I spent the next 2 months on MDE around the clock (even 2 or 3 times through the night every night) until I got all our choices ... CRT, CM, CP, & BOG .....then this was announced. :) so needless to say I've spent countless hours searching for minnie reservation :). The week before thanksgiving has definitely been a challenge for ADRs. Hoping this is going to be a bit easier to book once it's released.

No need to worry, it will be on the Disney Parks Blog page to let you know ahead of time when it is opening.

And by you knowing, I mean, they either won't post anything for hours or they will report the wrong starting time. Either way, a win for those not in a group talking about it.

Ha! Isn't that the truth?! I, for one, am not shedding any tears over their ill-informed blog :D

Well with BOG Breakfast being fully and officially released today, I have my concerns that we still are at least a few days out ( I would love to be wrong). My thoughts are that with the BOG breakfast it was showing the times and the meal for maybe a week before it actually went live. For H & V, it's not even showing open for dinner or those hours in the drop down yet. This could be a totally random, non-sensible thought but, it is an observation. Dont believe there is any rule of thumb.....

Is BOG still only booking 90 days out for breakfast? There website still said ONLY 90 days out as of yesterday. I sure hope so because my calendar is marked for 90 days before our trip and it is my #1 place I want to go and I have not managed to get a lunch or dinner sadly.

ok I now see.... I am sick. Had my calendar marked 90 days out for BOG breakfast .... their website still says 90 days but looks like they just have not gotten around to editing that information. I literally feel sick. I just knew when they started doing breakfast my #1 place I wanted to go on my 1st Disney trip was in the bag after all. *sigh* its okay its okay I will go to bed and have sweet Disney dreams anyways... I will not cry. :( well maybe I will

Nothing at 6 either. Wondering if we are now in the 24-hour countdown as we have been promised, or if this will be a stealthy release like BOG was yesterday.

Ok nothing happen for 7ish hours please

I know, right? I'm about to have to get ready to go teach this morning... In fact, I have FIVE different classes going right now from all hours of the day between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. So far I have been extremely lucky that both GG and BOG have opened bookings while I have not been in the classroom. I couldn't possibly be so lucky as to go three for three... Could I????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter