Mikkel (PixyDusted's) & Jason's PJ - DCL 9/26/2009 - HAIR ACCESSORIES

I can't decide what stamp I want to do for our 25 new invitations we're sending to immediate family and the wedding party. I really love the cake one b/c I do cake decorating and everyone getting the invitations knows that...and it's semi-neutral in colors, but I think the dolphin stamp may go better with the colors of the invitation (blue and brown) and our beach location.

What do you think? It may simply be determined by weighing the invitation when I have it put together at the post office and they say $0.61 isn't enough and I need $0.64 but a girl can play around in the meantime!

Here's the cake:
574140_200x200.jpg

Here's the dolphin:
pr09_022n.jpg

OR if I need $0.88 (or a little less) I'm going to do matching sets of these:
678840_200x200.jpg

Either way I really love the ones above so I'll use them for thank you cards. I know, I'm thinking way too much about stamps! :rolleyes1 But it's just the way I am! Detail oriented. :)

Personally the dolphons are my favorite because they are my favorite animal and I looove the ocean. But I think the cake one is a little classier. I can't rememeber how casual your wedding is so the dolphins may work. My wedding was casual so we just used the Disney ones the post office had. But I do love the king and queen if you need more postage.

Personally the dolphins are my favorite because they are my favorite animal and I looove the ocean. But I think the cake one is a little classier. I can't rememeber how casual your wedding is so the dolphins may work. My wedding was casual so we just used the Disney ones the post office had. But I do love the king and queen if you need more postage.

Dawn - it's super informal. Our original invites had the Disney stamps (which were perfect b/c there was a Steamboat Willie-ish one with Mickey as a captain!) but they won't be enough postage this time around.

I might be the odd one out but I like the cake best!!! Dolphins are cute too though!

Maybe wiat unti you know the weight and let the postage gods decide?

ok..you got me there..I ordered 40 and paid $36

but come on...how CUTE are they??
2q00vh2.jpg

sn1le9.jpg

ok..you got me there..I ordered 40 and paid $36

but come on...how CUTE are they??

I never once disputed them being...ADORABLE!! :lovestruc
But not what I want to spend. LOL...

To each their own! I'd rather spend the extra money on ribbon or something. :rotfl2:

I vote for the dolphins.

Those King and Queen stamps are really cool. Now you've got me looking through all the stamps on the USPS website and trying to figure out how I can use a three cent stamp with a Chippendale chair on it :rotfl: Maybe mail something to my college professor who had us design a chair museum my last semester of college .... :laughing:

Another vote for the dolphins!! I didn't even know they had Dolphin stamps! Too cool for school! :thumbsup2

I vote for the dolphins.

Those King and Queen stamps are really cool. Now you've got me looking through all the stamps on the USPS website and trying to figure out how I can use a three cent stamp with a Chippendale chair on it :rotfl: Maybe mail something to my college professor who had us design a chair museum my last semester of college .... :laughing:

There's a really cool green Chinese New Year (I think that's it) stamp I'll post on your PJ that made me think of you.

Thanks for the advice! I think the dolphin's the way to go. I hope I can get them!

Hey Girl!!! I vote for the Dolphin's too.. b/c of your location. But the cakes are classy too..

I FOUND PURPLE SHOES I LOVE!! :cool1: And they're KATE SPADE! (My sister is a designer there.) :cool1::cool1::cool1:

pKSLCI1-5733840reg.jpg

They're more than I'd normally spend on a pair of shoes but it's for a special occasion and I can think of a few events I'll wear them for. Plus, they're even more special b/c it's my sister's company. :goodvibes

I have to find somewhere to try them on first (which is hard at the moment because they're being released in June, lol). I have wide feet and I can't wear certain designers because they're so narrow. I'll keep you updated!

I LOVE the shoes!!! Thats so cool that you sisters a designer for Kate Spade. I am so jealous - you must have a closet full of their shoes and handbags.

If it comes down to the dolphin or the cake I would go with the d. On every sailing we have been on we have always seen dolphins swimming along side the ship. I think it fits your wedding better. The cake stamp I think is too formal and stuffy looking.

I FOUND PURPLE SHOES I LOVE!! :cool1: And they're KATE SPADE! (My sister is a designer there.) :cool1::cool1::cool1:

pKSLCI1-5733840reg.jpg

They're more than I'd normally spend on a pair of shoes but it's for a special occasion and I can think of a few events I'll wear them for. Plus, they're even more special b/c it's my sister's company. :goodvibes

I have to find somewhere to try them on first (which is hard at the moment because they're being released in June, lol). I have wide feet and I can't wear certain designers because they're so narrow. I'll keep you updated!

OMG I am in love!!! Those are GORGEOUS!! Now I need to win the lottery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter