Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

iKristin

88 MPH
2d1ps7b.png

Going to the Halloween Party? Let us know and we'll add you to the list!!

If you're going to be dressed up go ahead and let us know what you'll be!

If you are looking for information on Halloween Time at the Disneyland resort, please follow the link for any questions you might have: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2560082

4l1r9d.png

2Brave
Disluvney [dressed as Snow White & The Dwarfs]
disneylandkitkat [dressed as light up elf and UPS guy]
guynhawaii
Here4mydisneyfix
Kilted Candyman
monkey30
PatMcDuck
planningjollyholiday
SueTGGR
sweethannah
TheZue [dressed as Jake & The Neverland Pirates and Lightening McQueen]
Tinkerbelle's Mom [dressed as Katniss & Effie Trinket of The Hunger Games]

vy7bpy.png

Aust
AZwldcats
chrissiecutie
Disney4us2
ethanwa
Here4mydisneyfix
impeyan
Jacie
JadeDarkstar
kauaimickey88 [dressed as Indiana Jones & Snow White]
MizzFran17
sweethannah
watkinsme [dressed as pirates]

24l64ut.png

hearic
hulliechrisp
ImDMous [dressed as peasant Belle]
Maddysdaddy
Mary Jo
Minnie21
Moodyzblu
MorganM
Priory
raftislander
sonjaandsue [dressed as angry bird and pigs]
stubby

i3s506.png

Andromeda9mm
buzzgreyhairs
disneygrl4ever [dressed as pirate family]
ExcitedSam: October 9th
Gamegrl1 [dressed as fairy and Indiana Jones]
impeyan
KalamityJane
shannonkay

2uduqt4.png

Arizona Rita
dadzgirl70
dkrahne[dressed as Batman & Jessica Rabbit]
JacksGirlz
jaydoe
lorieintucson
Micmouse35
modegard
MrsMears
peanutmomma [dressed as Lightening McQueen & Mechanics]
revwog1974 [dressed as Minnie Mouse]
theworldneedscolor [dressed as girl-Harry Potter]

2j33cza.png

All American
Argento
canadian_ehngel
DemonLlama [dress as Pirates Of The Caribbean]
iKristin
jessicaerv
MotoXPrincess99 [dressed as pirates]
mrsw94
pasofan
two3jordan
twopeasonepod [dressed as Woody's Roundup Gang]

262t7qc.png

Aussie Princess
disneygurl1987
DisneyJamieCA
iKristin
Laundress
laura&fam [dressed as The Incredibles]
nicolispicoli

2zxv79z.png

ams1201
DisneyMomma81
dyljon [dressed as mad scientist family
fabulousmadhatter
Girimama33 [dressed as Maleficent and Aurora]
kristie73
MommyLove [dressed as Alice In Wonderland characters]
StJared [dressed as Scottish Highland Family (like Brave)]

m77re9.png

idkmybffminnie
Leash

54hyrc.png

mindyd [dressed as Peter Pan group]

2j2ywpg.png

awesson
davmill [dressed as Elvis and his entourage]
isisisme
Minnie Sue Oz [Pocahontas]
reguilliams [dressed as Dolls With Balls Bowling Team]
Sally_fan
TigerlilyAJ

6tpnjm.png

Genopeid: September 28th, October 2nd or October 5th [dressed as pirates]
disneegrl4eva: October 19th or 26th
Mr Snappy: October 23rd or 26th

Our park days are 10/23-25, I've already purchased 2 day hoppers and we'll be attending a party on one of those days.

Off to a great start, Kristin! I love the first post - it's so festive! I want Summer to hurry up and move along so we can get to Fall and Halloween Time!:banana:

Hopefully we will get some Party news through the Parks Blog or Disneyland News or somewhere else very soon!

I'll put a link to this thread in the Meet sticky at the top of the page, and also in the first post of the Halloween Superthread, of course!

I haven't decided yet which date I'm going to do the MHP, but I'll check back here when I have it figured out. I don't know if I want to do the first night, or choose another night. One of these days I would like to actually go on Halloween (before I'm too old to enjoy it).

I'm so envious. We attended our first MHP last year and had SO much fun. We aren't planning on going this year and I thought I was ok with that, but seeing these Halloween Party posts is making me want to go! :rolleyes1 I'll have to live vicariously through you all. :)

We will be there Oct 21-26 :cool1:
Our costume will be the broke tourists from Kansas !

Kristin ~ Do you think the party will be on 10/22 or 10/23. We will drive down on the 22nd and I assumed we could do the HP on the 23rd....Do you think it will be on the 22nd that week?

Last year for Halloween, DD was Sleeping Beauty and I was Maleficent. It was a big hit with our friends and trick or treating in the neighborhood. I have been talking to Dd about the HP and what she wants to dress as, and she told me she wants to do the Sleeping Beauty/ Maleficent thing. I am excited she still wants to dress up with me :)
I wish I knew how to post pics....:confused:

All American, checking in!

I am traveling with my family and my sister's family. There will be 11 of us. We are hoping to convince my parents and younger brother to fly out for the party too! (That would make 14.) Of course, we'd want my mother-in-law to go with us as well as my oldest brother and his wife. (Hmmm...18 of us so far.) If my 2nd oldest brother could make it, that'd be awesome too. So, let's see -- :teacher: -- Maybe 18 in my group, but 11 of us for sure! There's a lot of us, but I promise we'll be as polite as our Southern Mama taught us to be.

We're shooting for October 16th. Costumes, TBD.

ETA: Thanks, Kristin and Sherry for all of your work putting these threads together and answering everyone's questions during Halloweentime. I love your enthusiasm and hope its contagious!

My daughter and I will be there Oct. 11-14, attending the party on the 12th. I think we'll both be Minnie Mouse, or is that Minnie Mice?

Shooting for the 10/19 party, assuming Friday parties are still a go! Am trying to think of a fun mini group costume idea for my DD1 and my nephews ages 5 and 7. We are desperately trying to get them to be Mike, Sully and Boo, which is the cutest idea I have come up with so far. The boys don't think it's cool enough, but then again, they spend each year as some marvel comic character. We really want the kids to have some matching idea. I also think Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Wendy/or Tink would be a cute trio.

Anyone have any cute trio ideas?

If they follow the party dates they have been doing the last few years, I would say it'll be on the 23rd since that's a Tuesday :)

Im really thinking of doing it either the 19th or 26th...has to be on a friday...just trying to figure out which of the 2 dates would be less crowded:scratchin

I thought when you put 15th and 22nd those were your HP party dates...now I realize you will be there from the 15 - 22 and will attend two parties....I am slow on Mondays.

We will be there from the 22nd through the 26th.

We may go... We'll be at the parks from Oct 1-4. Depends on whether or not our kids can manage the 2 hour time difference! (The party starts at 6 right? That's 8 for us, and their bedtime!)

cannot wait! we'll be there either 9th or 12th. We are travelling from Glendale AZ on the 9th so not sure we'll be up to it the same night, so probably the 12th.

We'll be there for whatever party dates are available the second week in October (we're at the HoJo 7-13.) We'll probably aim for the Tuesday night if possible.

The boy is going in a Lightning McQueen firesuit. I'm thinking we'll go as mechanics of some sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter