• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MickeyMed 7/25/2014 12 Night Cruise

This was a great cruise. Fun to go back and read your postings and looking at the Navigators online. All the information you posted on here and on the Facebook group was extremely helpful. I don't know how many times when I would mention things to people I met on the ship and they would ask me how did I know that and I would reference you. Lol.

This was a great cruise. Fun to go back and read your postings and looking at the Navigators online. All the information you posted on here and on the Facebook group was extremely helpful. I don't know how many times when I would mention things to people I met on the ship and they would ask me how did I know that and I would reference you. Lol.

Thank you for that and I am pleased to have helped a bit to ensure you got full value out of the cruise and know what you want to do and know what you might not have known pre cruise.

I am pleased to have helped.

See you hopefully soon.

About 2,000 photos have been added to the Blog, I cant upload them in bulk here, and each post here will take circa 7 photos, so you can view them there.

http://mickeymed.blogspot.co.uk/

As well as full navigators, there is full upto date information, Internet, mixology, Menus, including new Palo menu.

Navigator Med Sundry docs 003 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Cove Cafe.
MickeyMed Final 2014 318 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

MickeyMed Final 2014 317 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Pinocchio's Pizzeria.

MickeyMed Final 2014 316 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Aquadunk and big screen, family pool.

MickeyMed Final 2014 315 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Ice Cream self service.

The Pineapple and banana were very good, not the coconut.

MickeyMed Final 2014 313 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

MickeyMed Final 2014 311 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

MickeyMed Final 2014 310 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter