MickeyMed 7/25/2014 12 Night Cruise

I have reading all the updates and revelling in all the wonderful pictures but wondered if you or anyone reading this could clarify something? I saw the sea day updates and the Animation Magic Show was mentioned. Is this different to when your rotation happens to fall there on a particular night? We were on the Magic 3 years ago and although we weren't able to eat in the MDRs I don't remember seeing anything about being able to draw a character that comes to life on screens - is this new? Perhaps only on longer cruises? Or will we get the opportunity to experience this on our 7 night Med cruise at the end of August?

Thanks in advance

It's the new Drawn to Magic show in Animator's Palate Restaurant. It was added to the Disney Magic during the most recent refurbishment. We had it on our Venice to Barcelona cruise this summer. I would think it will be on the 7 day Med's as well.

... oh, and it was awesome. I rescheduled a Palo dinner to see it and I'm glad I did.

It's the new Drawn to Magic show in Animator's Palate Restaurant. It was added to the Disney Magic during the most recent refurbishment. We had it on our Venice to Barcelona cruise this summer. I would think it will be on the 7 day Med's as well.

... oh, and it was awesome. I rescheduled a Palo dinner to see it and I'm glad I did.
I really agree that this new thing was awesome. If it is on the 7 night Med's I don't know but we had it on our 9 night (Magic) cruise this summer.

I have reading all the updates and revelling in all the wonderful pictures but wondered if you or anyone reading this could clarify something? I saw the sea day updates and the Animation Magic Show was mentioned. Is this different to when your rotation happens to fall there on a particular night? We were on the Magic 3 years ago and although we weren't able to eat in the MDRs I don't remember seeing anything about being able to draw a character that comes to life on screens - is this new? Perhaps only on longer cruises? Or will we get the opportunity to experience this on our 7 night Med cruise at the end of August?

Thanks in advance

Great pictures! Also following your blog. Interesting notes/predictions for 2016. I'm sure DCL is looking strongly at the Iceland cruise and how ridiculously fast it filled. I wonder how the Norway fjord cruises are doing. Also, interesting Southampton was mentioned as DCL has historically used Dover.

Great pictures! Also following your blog. Interesting notes/predictions for 2016. I'm sure DCL is looking strongly at the Iceland cruise and how ridiculously fast it filled. I wonder how the Norway fjord cruises are doing. Also, interesting Southampton was mentioned as DCL has historically used Dover.

Norway has sold very very well . Dover and Southampton mentioned maybe not immediate but regularly used.

Really have enjoyed this live report. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing some of your amazing pictures. Safe travels!!!

Now on our way back home we are at Barcelona Airport we will post the photos starting next week.

A big thank you to the five thousand who have read all or part of our travels.

Without wanting to sorry or scare people reading, I have to report dome water leaks on the Magic.

Locations.

Deck 8 8040/8034 wet/ leak four days dehumidifiers.

Deck 6.

Spa Air conditioning.

Deck 7 aft air conditioning. 7622. Small leak

Deck 2 in 2129 and 2131 wet and will be taken out of service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter