Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

For some reason it will not let me post a link but it is on page 8 if thats any help thanks!

If you could do it like MM-Jaguars1.jpg for all those teams that would be awesome. I love the helmet in bottom left and mickey in bottom right with the logo in the middle of the mickey mouse head bubble. Only thing i dont like is have the team name above the mickey head. Is it possible to do the Cardinals,Packers,Lions and Browns like this? Packers and Cardinals are for my nephews Lions and Browns are for my kids they are HUGE peyton hillis and Suh fans. Thanks so much rustman!
The Eagles one I did find.

sorry to bother again but would it still be possible to get the browns one? like the past2?

My apologies i missed that one sorry about that. Yes the dog is fine! I really do appreciate your hard work thank you so much again!

Marion,

Is there any chance to get a Jets vs. Pats design. I am Jets fan, DH is a Pats fan and they are playing each other the day we go on our cruise in October and that would be a fun item to put on our door. :)

Thanks,
Bethie

That is awesome!!! It makes for a tough Sunday twice a year, but nothing we say that day gets held against us! :)

BTW, love, love, love your Bruins Stanley Cup design! That will be going with us on the Wonder!

I got yelled at for doing this....................... Lord help me if some asks for the Cowboys! I might end up divorced!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:........wait. are we married to the same person??:laughing:

:cheer2: Big Cowboys fan in my house! I found the Cowboys work that Natalie did quite a while ago in this thread and DH has finally agreed to matching shirts. But I can't tell him that it came from an Eagles household. :lmao:

Good thing that there is finally football again! :yay::yay::yay:

Hello,
My husband is a big Bills fan (been quite hard on him the last decade!). I found a Bills head in your Photobucket and was wondering if you had a Mickey you could add to it like some of the other NFL designs? The filename is: BuffaloBills1.jpg
Thanks!!
Jessica
Oh and, according to him, the Bills ARE the only NY team and the Jets and Giants are really from NJ!!!:)

That is awesome!! Thank you so much for doing the Bills Mickey for me. My husband (and boys) will love it!!

Hello!? I absolutely LOVE these designs!!! Is it possible to get one with 1/2 Eagles and the 1/2 Giants?? I am an Eagles fan and my hubby is the Giants fan (boo).. :lmao: Maybe with something in the middle like - A house divided

Thanks sooo much! :)

Thank you RustMan!! You must've been reading my mind earlier today.. I was going to ask for Eagles/Steelers also :) Thanks a bunch!! I love them.. They are great!! :)

Marion.....I checked your NFL designs and did not see a Washington Redskins with Donald Duck. Would it be possible to use any of your Washington Redskins designs to do that.....possibly WashingtonRedskins1.jpg? If so, could you put the name Wayne on it?

Also....could I get th-TB-Buccaneers1.jpg with the name Judy on it?

Thanks.

Judy

Oh Marion.....the Redskin Donald Duck is absolutely PERFECT!!!! My husband has a whacky sense of humor and I know that he is going to love that design. It was Donald Duck running around as a pirate at a show at Cinderella's castle (I forget the name of the show) that, believe it or not, was one of the highlights of our last trip to Disney. Thank you SO much. And thanks for making an exception to the personalization. Greatly appreciated although I would have understood if you had declined.

Marion, you do such a great job on all your designs. I was wondering if I could get the 1/2 and 1/2 design with the following teams. Miami Dolphins and Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Dallas Cowboys and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the following saying in the middle if possible, Even after the game, "WE ARE FAMILY". :goodvibes I hope this isn't too much. I will appreciate anything that you do. Thanks, Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter