Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Is there a way to have a New Orleans Saints helmet DISign with the bow and Princess Tiana in her gold dress?

TIA!:thumbsup2

I know this is about football but I was wondering if there is anyway you could make one with San Antonio Spurs....we are leaving on our trip next friday the 21st :) Thank you.

Thank you soooo much for these designs! My hubby was not interested in door decoration for our cruise until I showed him these designs! Now, he wants me to print two of the Clevelandbrowns4 - one to put on our own door, and one to sneak onto our brother-in-law's door (whose team the Browns are playing on departure day!). Such fun!

Thanks!

Hi! I would like to request a Houston Texan Minnie cheerleader design. We will be at Disney World during the super bowl and we would love to have coordinating Texans shirts. Even if the Texans dont make it!!

I would like something similar to.. DallasCowboys1.jpg for my daughter. I didnt see one like that for the Texans. If i'm wrong, please correct me!

I was going to make my son a shirt with HoustonTexans1.jpg. So, maybe something that matches that.

Thank you so much for your time!

Hi I think I posted on the wrong page...looking for 49er with Rambow on it and Seahawks thats say uncle Tom??? Is there a place I can buy it ?

OK I think I am learning...Maybeeeee not but if I could have this ( which was a link to your 49ers but it wont let me post the image because I am so new to the DIS. I will try again.:( Very sad.

With Rambow's on the bottom?

So I think I am getting it (slowly but surely) SeahawksHead-1.jpg with Uncle Tom on it and SF-49ers3.jpg with The Rambow’s on it. No links…no pastes of the pictures or references to the post # or page #... Am I getting close? I do have a couple more request if possible but I will wait to see if I even did it right before I start asking for more.
I can’t believe that you do all of this for free for people….It is amazing that you do but can I ask why? What makes you keep making these for all 4000000000 people that post on here If I can’t pay for them I will donate 25.00 to the local Animal Shelter, that will make me feel better about not paying you for your time.

Please let me know what I need to do if I am doing it wrong again...Thanks!!!

Aaaaaaaamaaaaazing thank you thank you!!! I will donate to the canyon county animal shelter tomorrow. Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!

These are GREAT.... I was able to find the NE Patriots one... super!

Any hockey?? Boston Bruins would be GREAT... any chance of getting that?

Thx

Ooops... sorry... found it thanks a million... I suppose I should print my dh's teams too, yuck Redskins, lol.. nah.. they are out of the running

Hello!

I love Baltimoreravens6.jpg. You designed it for me back in Aug. Well, we're going next week and the Ravens just won!!!! So, I went to make my Ts and when I printed it out the purple looks to bluish. Is there a way to make it purple-er. (It's not my printer). And if possible, Can the whole mickey head be purple ( Not half gold). Gold is really just an accent color of the Ravens and it looks like too much to me! Thanks soooo much!

BTW- we are on the plane to Disney next Sat. So, the sooner it could be done the better. If it's impossible, i understand!

Hello!

I love Baltimoreravens6.jpg. You designed it for me back in Aug. Well, we're going next week and the Ravens just won!!!! So, I went to make my Ts and when I printed it out the purple looks to bluish. Is there a way to make it purple-er. (It's not my printer). And if possible, Can the whole mickey head be purple ( Not half gold). Gold is really just an accent color of the Ravens and it looks like too much to me! Thanks soooo much!

BTW- we are on the plane to Disney next Sat. So, the sooner it could be done the better. If it's impossible, i understand!

Anychance of this^^^^
Please.......tonight will be my last chance to make the shirts!

Thanks

Hello,

If at all possible, would someone please send the template or cutout of the micket mouse head for:

Dallas Cowboys
NY Giants

Also, is there a way to put names on them? Thank you so much.

Hello RustManFan,

I hope this is what you needed, sorry still learning...

TB-Buccaneers4.jpg - personalized with Cindi
DallasCowboys4.jpg - personalized with Cindi
Giants-7.jpg - personalized with Shannon
DallasCowboys4.jpg - personalized with Caitlyn
DallasCowboys4.jpg - personalized with Rebecca
Giants-9.jpg - persobalized with Michael
Giants-5.jp - personalized with Juan

I hope this isnt to much and hope it is the correct info you needed. Thank you in advance if this is correct. Once you are able to do them, how do I get them to print out on the magnet paper to make the magnets?

think I may close this thread and start my own NFL one since then I can post rules in post #1.

As Moderator I can do that!! :artist:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter