Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Gramto3, Jul 12, 2008.

1. tlcmommyx4

tlcmommyx4 DIS Veteran

I'm not sure if you were the one who made me a disign for my sons little league football team, but I hope it was you! It said Property of Moore Jets XXL and then in the oval in the middle it had his name Cody with his number 25.

Well here we are two years later and a new team, and I was wanting to see if I could get something just like this only the the new team which is Moore Renegades and his new number is 55, of course the jets disign was green, but our Redegades are a Royal Blue. I am sorry if you are not the peoson who helped me, but I do know you have done some disigns for me and I am very thankful for you time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Driscoll4

Driscoll4 Earning My Ears

We are leaving for Disney in 12 Days I know I am cutting it close but I was wondering if you could create a Mickey Patriots for me? Please & Thanks

4. Mommy2Jameson

Mommy2Jameson Mouseketeer

Is there anyway I could please get this design ChicagoBears-4.jpg but with a Minnie Cheerleader instead of the Mickey Football Player? Thank you so much! Would love for us to be able to wear these on our trip next month!

5. Mommy2Jameson

Mommy2Jameson Mouseketeer

Thank you for making the Bears Minnie so quickly! I've already got them printed out and will be making our t-shirts this weekend! :)

6. BethieTink

BethieTink DIS Veteran

Awesome, as always, Marion!

Thank you so much!!!

7. bubsmoljo

bubsmoljo Mouseketeer

Hey Marion!
    would it be possible to put this:
    th_WashingtonRedskins2.jpg
    on a burgundy background mickey head? I want to put it on a black T-shirt. Do you think that would work?? Thanks Stacy

8. bubsmoljo

bubsmoljo Mouseketeer

Thanks Marion! Gotta get to work before the game this Monday!!!:cheer2:

9. bubsmoljo

bubsmoljo Mouseketeer

Here it is Marion-Thanks again!

[​IMG]

10. mbbarron

mbbarron Mouseketeer

Hi Marion,

If you have the time, could you possibly personalize the following for me?

Name: Steven in right ear

Mickey Head but images only contained inside the outline
    Baltimore Ravens logo and add in "Baltimore Ravens" either in left ear or where you can fit and it looks best. Or move logo to left ear and add "Baltimore Ravens" in the middle.

Thanks so much!

11. mbbarron

mbbarron Mouseketeer

I understand that was hard for you! Thank you for spreading the pixie dust! It is much appreciated!

12. katdemar

katdemar Earning My Ears

Hi Marion, I love your designs...would it be possible for you to make the following that I have been unable to find in your photobucket...

I would like this style: IndianapolisColts3.jpg
    for
    Cleveland
    Kansas City
    Detroit
    Atlanta
    St Louis
    Cleveland

Thanks so much!!!

13. katdemar

katdemar Earning My Ears

Thank you so much!!!

I just realized that I am still missing Jacksonville in this style. Would it be possible to get this style...IndianapolisColts3.jpg?
    I am planning on making a grid for the games/playoffs...I will have to post a pic for you when I make it.

14. jennih98

jennih98 Earning My Ears

RustManFan,

Can you please make a design without the square around it for the Houston Texans for a boy and a girl?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Jennifer

15. ClassicPooh2

ClassicPooh2 Mouseketeer

RustManFan
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...sPatriots1.jpg

Could you take the design and have Patriots vs Giants across the top

Across the middle of the ears:
    Superbowl XLVI
    February 5, 2012
    Watching Aboard Disney's Magic

Same graphics but with Patriots and Giants

If this isn't possible could you work your Magic and create something for me.
    Thanks!

16. TXMama09

TXMama09 Earning My Ears

Hey there! I love your work and was wondering if you could do something for me. I wasn't exactly sure where to post this request, so hopefully this thread is ok.

I was wanting a design for a pillowcase for my son. I was hoping you could do something for me with his name on it, Wesley, that included stars and somehow included the Disney characters as well as Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and Dallas Stars (I don't know if you do any NBA teams but we are Mavs fans...I bet you can't guess where I'm from! :goodvibes ). I love your DISigns with Mickey and the various teams and was just hoping that somehow you could put them all together for me!

We are staying at All Star Sports for our upcoming trip AND we just recently redecorated DS's room in sports so this would just be amazing :yay: Thanks!!!!!

17. ddeal1957

ddeal1957 Mouseketeer

Your designs are so cute. Is it possible to create a sports "Mickey" head for the Ohio State Buckeyes? Thanks!
    :cheer2:

18. ddeal1957

ddeal1957 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the update. I greatly appreciate it. I love your designs... you have a very special talent. And I really like your Cleveland Browns design w/bow!!!!!!:cheer2:

19. Deesknee

Deesknee <font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)

Hi Marion, Please IF it is possible could you make the below into the Boston Bruins logo and in luggage tags?

SteelersTink1.jpg

and also in luggage tags?

BostonBruins3.jpg
    BostonRedSox1.jpg

Thank you.

20. Deesknee

Deesknee <font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)

Sorry Marion, I thought I had clicked on the NHL. I should pay better attention. :confused:

WOW! already there!!! Thank you they are incredible. My kids are going to love them!!!

hope your day is filled with pixie dust.

21. weavers1995

weavers1995 Earning My Ears

OMG!!! These are incredible! I would LOVE a Mickey Mouse head with the Pittsburgh Steelers in it with the name FRANKIE for one and DADDY for another and a Minnie Mouse head with the Steelers in it too with the names: GRACIE in one, LILY in one and MOMMY in the last one!!! I am going to turn them in for t-shirts for an upcoming trip.

So stinking excited!!!

Thank you so much!!!:thumbsup2