Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Hi Natalie!
I LOVE These designs!! Is there ANY chance :confused: that you could put together a stadium design with the Buffalo Bills?
Thanks again for sharing your talents with us!!! :worship:
Blessings to you!!!

I absolutely love these football Mickey heads. I'm making one for me with the Giants. I've been looking for something to make for my 13 year old son who says "the character shirts are not so cool anymore". He is a huge Yankees fan.***Would you be able to do a Mickey head w/Yankees?***Thanks so much

Going to WDW in just 40 days

Hi Natalie,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Vikings with Mickey and then The Phillies with Goofy????? Also, is Pluto and Minnie possible in Eagles at all????? These arent needed till Christmas (making gifts)! And as always only if you ahve time!

Thanks!!

I absolutely love these football Mickey heads. I'm making one for me with the Giants. I've been looking for something to make for my 13 year old son who says "the character shirts are not so cool anymore". He is a huge Yankees fan.***Would you be able to do a Mickey head w/Yankees?***Thanks so much

Going to WDW in just 40 days

Hi Natalie,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Vikings with Mickey and then The Phillies with Goofy????? Also, is Pluto and Minnie possible in Eagles at all????? These arent needed till Christmas (making gifts)! And as always only if you ahve time!

Thanks!!

These are so fantastic!! I was wondering if you have time could you do a Twins one with Mickey Batting :) TIA

Here's a thread with MLB DISigns:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25636368#post25636368&highlight=dbl101

Hey Natalie!

I was wondering if you had time to work on the Bucs/Bulls 'disigns' I requested back in August? I know you are probably SUPER busy, AND I understand they take a long time to create...but I was just wondering. We're leaving for our 7 night DC on the Magic this Saturday (9/27) and I would love to display them on our door as magnets!

Thanks bunches....

Maggie

Natalie - Your designs are fantastic! I was wondering if you could do an Eagles one with the eagle head up close like the Cardinal head on the AZ Cardinals with Donald design, with Mickey diving for a catch?

Thanks!

Natalie your designs are amazing!! Do you by any chance have a NY Jets one. I have 1 Giant fan and I found that one but DH, DS and DD are Jets fans and I searched the site and I did not see one. Could you posibly do one for me. Thanks so much!! Mary

Natalie, your designs are great. Just found this one on the football teams. Thanks to your designs thread I was able to get the ones with the Steelers. Looking forward to making t-shirts for all in the family.

Natalie,

These are wonderful!
Would you be able to do one for hockey? My son is a big Pittsburgh Penguins fan. If you could do one for him he would be thrilled! Stitch is his favorite character but any Disney character would be great!

Thanks,
Judy

Would it be possible to get this with the Buckeyes? I know there are a lot of Chicago fans, but I betcha anything there would be just as many Ohio Buckeye fans.

I know I would be grateful!

Thanks!

These are FANTASTIC! If you are still making them, we would love one with Redskins and Virginia Tech! :) Now this would be one homemade shirt my husband WOULD wear! :)

OMG. These designs are awesome.

Do any DISigners do NBA logos? Would love to see the PHX Suns. Also, if anybody's up for it, I would like to see an Arizona State Sun Devil football design.

I love some of the sports designs and wondered if Natalie or any of the DISigners could do a Mickey shaped WV logo. I would appreciate it so much. My family would love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter