Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

MM-Jaguars2.jpg

Full credit for Mickey in this football stance goes to Natalie! I DISigned it to the Jacksonville colors and logos. I googled for a LONG time and could not find any appropriate football stance as good as hers.....
they are great do you by any chance have one of the same design in Dallas cowboys and 49ers?

OMG, I LOVE IT!!! Thanks!!! now, I need more shirts, more ink, more transfers!! OH MY!! Thanks a million, it's perfect!!!

OMG Natalie....... amazing!!!!

I saw many pages back someone wanting an LSU one........... could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do an LSU one????? I'd LOVE IT so much!!!!!

Thank You!!!

I got the Saints one............ Love it too!!!

That is too cute, thank you! I will use that to make a shirt......you wouldn't happen to be able to do a Mickey head one like the Cleveland Browns would you? I want to put it on a pillow to go in my DS's room.

Thanks again!
Sonya

Does any one have one for the Houston Texans or the Houston Astro's, my husband is a huge fan and would love to make a t-shirt for him to go to disney with?:cheer2:

THank-you in advance

I might have missed it but does anybody have a design for Ohio State>>>I think I could get my boys to wear those.
Thanks

Bumping up again............... still hoping & praying for a LSU one - like the saints one you did.

Thanks so much!!!

Rustmanfan, I saw your Longhorns stuff in your link. Could you do something for them in the Mickeyhead disign? My DH would get such a kick out of that as well as the kids. He has them quoting "hookem' horns!!".

I haven't done one of these for a while!

For all you cheeseheads!!

Packers.jpg

CheeseheadMickey.jpg

Wow, these sports designs you've created are just genius. I went to your website and was so happy to find the NY Yankees one. I didn't see any for the NY Jets. I have 3 requests if its not too much to ask. Can you make a Mickey head with the NY Jets logo without a Disney character, just the Mickey head. Then can you make one with Mickey (the one that looks like he's running with a football in one hand) and one with Tigger. They are both my favorite Disney characters and I can't decide between the two of them.

Thanks so much!

Natalie or RustManFan,

Can either of you take care of my request above? Greatly appreciated, thanks!

Okay, the Super Bowl teams are set, has anybody done any championship designs for the Cards and Steelers?

Go Cards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter