Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

Love etsy! I ordered my transfers from there as well... I too need a new one everyday of the trip! :thumbsup2 I actually ordered tank tops from forever21 (2 for $8) this way I didnt feel so guilty since I keep spending like crazy on wedding related things!

Your planning session report made me so excited for ours! Have you gotten your BEO yet? That is what Im most terrified about!

Alright, I just came over to visit from our Dec. Roll Call thread. Love this PJ!! The engagement story brought tears to my eyes. I love your dress and all the little details you are bringing to your wedding. That purse is gorgeous too!!

You are going to make a beautiful bride! :bride:
We will be at the World while you honeymoon. Will have to keep my eye out for you guys!

Alright, I just came over to visit from our Dec. Roll Call thread. Love this PJ!! The engagement story brought tears to my eyes. I love your dress and all the little details you are bringing to your wedding. That purse is gorgeous too!!

You are going to make a beautiful bride! :bride:
We will be at the World while you honeymoon. Will have to keep my eye out for you guys!

Yes definitely keep an eye out for us!!! We will be sporting our wedding ears and shirts every day of our honeymoon! Our wedding is on Saturday 12/8 at 10 am so if you see a wedding from the magic kingdom monorail that's us!!!!

Yay! Today is our 180 days till our wedding! We woke up early today and booked all of our ADR's for our honeymoonand also booked a farewell breakfast at cafe may the day after the wedding. I called the manager there and he was able to book it for a party of 30. Yay!!!

Yay! Today is our 180 days till our wedding! We woke up early today and booked all of our ADR's for our honeymoonand also booked a farewell breakfast at cafe may the day after the wedding. I called the manager there and he was able to book it for a party of 30. Yay!!!

Yay!! Glad you got everything you wanted and CM was able to book a big block for you!! You have so much to look forward to!!
:woohoo:
Are you doing gift bags for you guests when they check in? I imagine there are lots of fun things you could put in there that are WDW related!

Our 180 is tomorrow. Crossing fingers it goes well.

Yay!! Glad you got everything you wanted and CM was able to book a big block for you!! You have so much to look forward to!!
:woohoo:
Are you doing gift bags for you guests when they check in? I imagine there are lots of fun things you could put in there that are WDW related!

Our 180 is tomorrow. Crossing fingers it goes well.

Yes we are doing giftbags for the guests that stay on Disney property... Only problem is a few guests are checking in two days before us... So I'm thinking we may try to bring them over the weekend before if Disney will hold them for me and put in their rooms. Yea there is sooo much fun stuff to put in them! And we are doing embroidered Mickey ears as place cards at the wedding so they will all be able to sport their ears!

Good luck on your 180 days! My fingers are crossed for you too!

Sorry I've missed a little bit. Guess my little wedding distracted me from your PJ! :goodvibes I love your short white dress, so cute! Your PS looks awesome too, I love how the GF really goes all out. We didn't get that with the BW, even though our chef was amazing and so was the food, it wasn't as pretty. Lucky duck :) The pictures of you going into Franck's are so cute!

Yay for 180 days! All your reservations look great, the only one I think you're missing is Ohana?! Do you not like it or just overlooked it? haha If you don't like it that's fine too :rotfl:

We did welcome bags and had people check in before getting them, they were just delivered to the rooms of the people who had already checked in. Just a thought if you didnt want to drive just to drop them off!

All of your purchases and transfers are amazing, like christmas or birthday for sure!

Sorry I've missed a little bit. Guess my little wedding distracted me from your PJ! :goodvibes I love your short white dress, so cute! Your PS looks awesome too, I love how the GF really goes all out. We didn't get that with the BW, even though our chef was amazing and so was the food, it wasn't as pretty. Lucky duck :) The pictures of you going into Franck's are so cute!

Yay for 180 days! All your reservations look great, the only one I think you're missing is Ohana?! Do you not like it or just overlooked it? haha If you don't like it that's fine too :rotfl:

We did welcome bags and had people check in before getting them, they were just delivered to the rooms of the people who had already checked in. Just a thought if you didnt want to drive just to drop them off!

All of your purchases and transfers are amazing, like christmas or birthday for sure!

Thank you!

We have never eaten at O'hana... I was thinking about booking it but there are sooooooo many places we want to try. We go to Disney a lot, but usually for a day or two trips, so we never get the dining plan...so for the honeymoon since we have it - we will be eating good!:lmao: LOL

You are going to be a beautiful bride!! You are definitely making me feel like I have procrastinated for too long!! Your plans look amazing, and everything you've posted is SO helpful! I look forward to reading more! Also, SO excited that your Wedding is in December :) mine is just about a week after yours, yay for December Weddings!!

I am patiently waiting until 2:30 and I have a phone conversaton with Michelle to go over our floral BEO. I have a few questions on it since we are only having 30 guests and some how there are 38 chair covers and 36 napkins?!?!? :confused3

I can't remember if I posted before or not but I've been following from the start :flower3: I'm loving reading about your plans! Thanks so much also for posting your BEO, it's SO helpful and generous of you to share

Just caught up on your PJ. First I have to say I adore your engagement story, how sweet and romantic! I am really loving your plans so far. Those items you've collected are fantastic, you are so organized and seem so far along in the planning, so exciting!

Your dress spectacular! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding!

Looking forward to reading more!

I can't remember if I posted before or not but I've been following from the start :flower3: I'm loving reading about your plans! Thanks so much also for posting your BEO, it's SO helpful and generous of you to share

Awww thanks so much for posting! :) I know reading other brides BEO's really helped me determine our budget. Ill post the event BEO once I get it too!

Just caught up on your PJ. First I have to say I adore your engagement story, how sweet and romantic! I am really loving your plans so far. Those items you've collected are fantastic, you are so organized and seem so far along in the planning, so exciting!

Your dress spectacular! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding!

Looking forward to reading more!

Aww thank you! Im trying to be organized but I still feel so far behind.

Yes, please keep readying along!!!:thumbsup2

Just got a heads up from our planner Meri that we should be getting our even BEO today before close of business! YAY!!! Kinda scared for this one though!

So last night we went to inspect and try on "MY" dress :) Ugh I was so nervous yesterday leading up to it...I hadnt seen it in months and the one that was at the bridal salon as a trial was really beat up and dirty (consultant actually told me that they had ordered a new one but it wasnt in yet). Well she brought it to me... and it is so perfect!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I went ahead and brought it home with me... I could either do that or leave it at the shop unitl alterations which wont be until October... there was no way I was leaving it there till October! So its hanging in its pretty pink bag on a hook in the guest bedroom. We also went ahead and purchased the mega slip to put underneath... its the largest you can get with out the hoops.... wow did it make it poofy! But you wanna know the best thing... The only alteration I will need is the bustle!!! Because of the mega slip and my super high shoes it makes the length perfect! They said I could take it in a tad at the hips... which I may do at that time... we'll see....

So last night we went to inspect and try on "MY" dress :) Ugh I was so nervous yesterday leading up to it...I hadnt seen it in months and the one that was at the bridal salon as a trial was really beat up and dirty (consultant actually told me that they had ordered a new one but it wasnt in yet). Well she brought it to me... and it is so perfect!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I went ahead and brought it home with me... I could either do that or leave it at the shop unitl alterations which wont be until October... there was no way I was leaving it there till October! So its hanging in its pretty pink bag on a hook in the guest bedroom. We also went ahead and purchased the mega slip to put underneath... its the largest you can get with out the hoops.... wow did it make it poofy! But you wanna know the best thing... The only alteration I will need is the bustle!!! Because of the mega slip and my super high shoes it makes the length perfect! They said I could take it in a tad at the hips... which I may do at that time... we'll see....

That's awesome about the dress. Word of advice, take pics of how to do the bustle and ensure a couple of people are shown how to do it. Those things can be tricky!!

It's so much fun to have your dress and peek at it from time to time! 5 months!!

That's awesome about the dress. Word of advice, take pics of how to do the bustle and ensure a couple of people are shown how to do it. Those things can be tricky!!

It's so much fun to have your dress and peek at it from time to time! 5 months!!

Oh GOOD idea on taking pictures of the bustle!! :thumbsup2 I decided on a double french buslte which I hear can be confusing... it is tied from underneath the dress... so Im sending my mom under there to get it all tied up LOL

Yeah I cant believe its 5 months!!! Im getting so nervous!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter