Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

94 days till the wedding!!!!

I have a mini update... We ordered the 4 row rhinestone banding for our cake from Ebay and it came... It is very sparkly and only costed me $65 for what Disney wanted to charge $350 for, so I am VERY happy!

We also ordered and received these from Stumps Party. They are for our 6 tables for our pre-reception on the patio of White Hall. We got 6 of them for $108. They are super cute, of great quality, and wayyy bigger than they look.
PreReceptionCenterpiece.jpg

We also ordered 8" Mr. & Mrs. Rhinestone letters to put in front of Jeff and I on our head table. We got them off of Etsy from a store called I Do Bling... They were a little bit of splurge for $125... but I think they will totally be worth it and we can use them around our house after the wedding. If Etsy wasnt down I would post a picture...

On another note, this Monday our big payment is due! Ahhh that's scary! But it just means we are getting SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!

Also, I have another big test this Thursday for my ultrasound credentials... This abdomen test is to be ARDMS certified! Before I took my last test for Physics, alot of you wished me pixie dust and I know that helped me pass.... so wish me luck on this next test tomorrow afternoon. Im really scared for this one, 3 hour test with 120 questions. I just hope I studied hard enough. AHHHHHHH!

Thanks for the good luck girls... Unfortunately I did not pass the abdomen test. I was really upset at first about that because there is a waiting period before I can re-take it, but the class that graduated before us, about 3/4 of the class did not pass the first time. It sucks because they dont tell you what you got wrong, and its $250 everytime you take it... blahhhhhhh. :(

But I took the Physics test a couple of months back, and Im just so glad I passed that one.

In wedding news...

We are starting to receive our guests response cards back!! And we decided that this weekend we are going to Tampa to the jewelry store to order our wedding bands.

Things are starting to fall into place...finally.

I'm late to the party, but congrats on your upcoming nuptials, and the engagement story was very sweet. Gotta like it when there's a plan. ;) On the other hand, that's tough luck on the abdomen test, but your persistence will pay off in the end.

Okay so change of plans this weekend... We got a call this morning that Jeff's grandma is sick. She went in for testing yesterday and they found out she has Leukemia, and they are giving her only a couple of weeks left. We actually are heading up to Baltimore early tomorrow morning and staying for a few days. Please keep her in your prayers.

Okay so change of plans this weekend... We got a call this morning that Jeff's grandma is sick. She went in for testing yesterday and they found out she has Leukemia, and they are giving her only a couple of weeks left. We actually are heading up to Baltimore early tomorrow morning and staying for a few days. Please keep her in your prayers.

Thoughts & prayers are with you, your fiance, and his family!

I'm subscribing to your pj. I'm getting married 12/10/12 at wp/whp/ and dp at morocco. I'm sorry to hear about your fiancés grandma.

Thank you all for your well wishes for Jeff's grandma. They first had her at the hospital for like 4 days and you could tell she was getting cabin fever and wanted to be able to move around. She normally lives in a nursing home, so not being able to do much really seemed to make her feel worse. They then moved her our last day up in PA with her to another nursing home, but one that the nurses are able to help her more with getting to the bathroom and moving around, and they also have Hospice come in to see her. Jeff's family has sent us some videos of his grandma after we got home, and she was able to go play Bingo and go visit a garden that they have there - she seemed a little more perky. So I think it will be better for her. At least she can do enjoyable things right now.

After we got back this weekend, we did go to Tampa to order our wedding bands. It feels so much more real now!!! They should come in the end of October or beginning of November. It is a set to my engagement ring.

WeddingbandMichelle.jpg

I have also started getting my totes for Disney ready. I have one for the ceremony, one for the pre-reception, and one for the reception all labeled and ready to go! Of course we will be adding more stuff in them.

I still have to find shirts for all my rhinestone transfers... I dont even know where to look for them. Im hoping to get a white tighter fitting tshirt with either a vneck or round neck. Im hoping to find them some where that they are like 3 for $20 or something.... Any ideas???

My mom also ordered her dress for the wedding. She was very undecided about wearing a dress, my mom usually goes for dress pants and a top, but I really wanted her in a dress. I just thought with Cinderella's Carriage and the fact that I am also having her walk me down the aisle with my dad. She ordered it exactly as pictured. I love it and think she will look so beautiful! :love:

MomDress2.jpg

MomDress.jpg

So sorry about Jeff's grandmother. Glad you got to spend some time with her. Wishing all the best for her.

Your wedding band is stunning. Nice design! The rings sure make it feel real too. Your mom's dress is gorgeous too!

Just read through your PJ, congratulations, your plans sound amazing so far! I'm looking forward to hearing how the rest of your plans come together.

I was wondering if you would share where you found the cake banding from? It is very expensive from Disney and I want it, but I need to get a move on finding it from an alternative option.

Thanks and continued success on your planning!

So sorry about Jeff's grandmother. Glad you got to spend some time with her. Wishing all the best for her.

Your wedding band is stunning. Nice design! The rings sure make it feel real too. Your mom's dress is gorgeous too!

Awww thank you!!I can't believe how close we ate getting! 74 days!!!! Which means your trip is getting close too! ;)

Just read through your PJ, congratulations, your plans sound amazing so far! I'm looking forward to hearing how the rest of your plans come together.

I was wondering if you would share where you found the cake banding from? It is very expensive from Disney and I want it, but I need to get a move on finding it from an alternative option.

Thanks and continued success on your planning!
Thanks for reading :) keep following along!!!

I will look through my book and let you know who we got it from later this morning. I know Disney wanted to charge $350 for what I got for $65! And I ordered 4 yards and they sent me 4.4 yards. Don't know when your wedding is, but I'll be trying to sell it after our wedding.

Thanks for reading :) keep following along!!!

I will look through my book and let you know who we got it from later this morning. I know Disney wanted to charge $350 for what I got for $65! And I ordered 4 yards and they sent me 4.4 yards. Don't know when your wedding is, but I'll be trying to sell it after our wedding.

Thank you! I'm getting married on January 7, but we're leaving for FL on the 3rd. My quote is $170 for 2 of the 3 tiers. That is great you were able to save so much on it! I consider anything I save right now as a win and will help towards the cost of other extras!! :)

Thank you! I'm getting married on January 7, but we're leaving for FL on the 3rd. My quote is $170 for 2 of the 3 tiers. That is great you were able to save so much on it! I consider anything I save right now as a win and will help towards the cost of other extras!! :)

Okay I ordered it on eBay from Yucanna Gift Company Inc. Came super quick and like I said they sent extra.

You are getting so close! That's so exciting!

Just caught up and I'm loving all of it. Your "meal schedule" is so organized, oh my goodness! You puppy is so adorable! Your invites are really lovely. (I cannot believe that price you got from Impressions... whoa.) And your mom's dress is gooorgeous.

I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance's grandmother. Wishing all the best for her and your fiance's family.

You are getting so close! That's so exciting!

Just caught up and I'm loving all of it. Your "meal schedule" is so organized, oh my goodness! You puppy is so adorable! Your invites are really lovely. (I cannot believe that price you got from Impressions... whoa.) And your mom's dress is gooorgeous.

I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance's grandmother. Wishing all the best for her and your fiance's family.

I know it's getting so close... Imstarting to freak out and stress a little bit. Still a lot that needs to be done!

Haha like that meal schedule? I know, it just shows how crazy I am! I think the hardest part of leaving for the honeymoon and wedding, will be saying goodbye to our puppy Chanel. She is our fur daughter and I just wish she could be part of our wedding. But she will have fun at her Disney... a pet resort.

Yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE our invites. I think if you order through impressions... they will for sure turn out amazing and if you are ordering more of them then it makes the price per piece not so scary. I am so excited my mom ordered that dress. We actually went this weekend for her to look for shoes for it, but the dress place is getting her a swatch, so she's gonna wait till then to look again.

Thank you for the well wishes for Jeff's grandma.

So this weekend I re-organized the big totes to deliver to Franck's studio the day before the wedding. Im just getting so anxious to use whats in them! I want it to come already, but Im not ready yet.

I am bringing heart shaped glass votives for the tables and going to have a family member put them down before everyone is allowed into the reception room. We found the battery operated candles for them - I HATE those cheap plastic looking tea lights that you can find everywhere, so we found ones that actually look like a real candle and they smell like vanilla too. We also got some burgandy ribbon to put around the heart votive and tie into a bow. Then Im going to put Mickey heads around on the ribbon with one 7 mm rhineston and one 5 mm rhinestone. I'll post pictures of those once I start doing them. And were going to start making some more purchases of wedding stuff later this week. And start putting together the welcome bags.

But I have to say... we are now 14 days till the deadline of our respose cards... and I have only received a few of them... I dont get it. People that already have booked hotels at Disney havent even sent them back yet. I really dont wanna have to make phone calls because people cant seem to get them in on time... REALLY PEOPLE???!!!???!!!

Okay, enough of my ranting and raving... sorry about that. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter