Michael & Theresa ~ 4/19/2010~WP/CG/UK lower~holy moly an update! day 4 is up

Oh My that is scary.. But hey you have a memory out of it.. :) I will remember to make a list of all the items I need to bring a week before we leave. I hope I don't leave anything off the list. The scary thing is my parents are driving in a car to FL while I am flying so they are bringing most of the items for me so I hope they check off my list. :)

On a less stressful note have you figured out what your first ride will be once you get into the park... Don't foget the fun stuff.. :)

HI everyone! :flower3:
Thanks for the suggestions to add on to my to do list.

Karen, seeing as we are basically on the same time line I really appreciate you sharing your to do list.

Bunchy, good point with the packing list for every little thing. I have a tendency to just rely on my memory and well, probably should just write it all down.

Janine, we haven't really thought about our first ride as a married couple. I'm thinking it will be one of the Mountains (Big Thunder, Splash, or Space) :goodvibes

On another note, we are most likely switching to the NAPA room b/c our guest list has shrunk remarkably. We are looking at approx. 36 guests and our planner said we might feel like really small fish in a really big bowl in the main dining room. Anybody have pics of the NAPA room?

Hey Lizzie, we invited 62 people thinking we would have around 50. Everyone kept saying 'definitely, we are definitely coming' and you know what? those are the people who aren't coming. :laughing: i'm happy with having 36 people though. I think it's a great number of guests!

I'm very pleased with our guest count! I think it's perfect as well.

Karen, Thanks for that link. I think the Napa room will be great!

Sooooooo, I finally decided to call Carolyn Allen's and arrange for my dress to get steamed. :goodvibes I was going back and forth for a while but I think this is the best decision. I don't want to ruin my dress and well, now I don't have to worry about carrying it on the plane! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! :flower3: I had a decently productive weekend in regards to wedding planning. Saturday I went and bought 2 dresses (one for my shower and one for the rehearsal) They are slightly fancier than i had intended but i love them!
for the rehearsal
rehearsaldress.jpg

for the shower
showerdress.jpg

also, we picked out our music for the videographer.
pre-ceremony montage (guests getting seats, misc. before shots) - You'll be in my heart - the Phil Collins version

post-ceremony montage (staged exit, formal pics, etc.) - Lucky - Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat

entire day montage - Ever ever after - carrie underwood

for the misc. dancing montage we were told to pick one slow, one fast and only one will be used. well, we picked a slow and a midtempo...
wonderful tonight - eric clapton
when i'm sixty four - the beatles

also, not sure if i ever mentioned our beo. we've gotten several revisions from our planner and we are right around $13000 :goodvibes

Thanks Karen. I can't believe how quickly time if flying by! before you know it we will be in florida...:goodvibes what day are you arriving?

Hi Everyone! so not many updates. i took my dress to the tailor on saturday. i'm getting a few more alterations than i planned but they are needed. oh and i'm adding a bustle too. so that is that. also, we booked the Keys to the Kingdom tour on Thursday April 22 at 8:30am. I'm very excited about this! I think that's all we did this weekend in regards to the wedding. Hope everyone is doing well!:flower3:

Oh, Keys to the Kingdom! That is so exciting!! I'll be thinking of you on it as I am leaving WDW, heading back to the cold :rotfl:

I just brought my dress in as well and added the bustle. I almost had a heart attack when they told me how much it was....I hope the same didn't happen to you!

Hi Karen! :wave2: I didn't take my dress to David's bridal for alterations b/c i know they charge an arm, leg and an ear so I went to a local tailor my sisters and i have been using for years. my initial thought when i saw the amount was :scared1: but then i remembered that it's still cheaper than David's bridal and I am getting a few different things done. so that calmed me down! :laughing:

Well, I know I'm late to the party but I just read through you PJ. WOW! So wish I could be planning a wedding, alas DH and I will be celebrating 15yrs in May. Guess I'll just have to wait for my kids' weddings.

You are so organized!! Love the BMs dresses, the color is so bright and cheerful! All your plans sound great! I'm sure it will be an amazing event.

Well, I know I'm late to the party but I just read through you PJ. WOW! So wish I could be planning a wedding, alas DH and I will be celebrating 15yrs in May. Guess I'll just have to wait for my kids' weddings.

You are so organized!! Love the BMs dresses, the color is so bright and cheerful! All your plans sound great! I'm sure it will be an amazing event.

Hi :wave2: Thanks for visiting! You could always do a vow renewal at Disney with just immediate family!! Thanks for all the nice compliments. I really love our bm dresses. they are nothing like i had planned :laughing: but i love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter