Michael & Theresa ~ 4/19/2010~WP/CG/UK lower~holy moly an update! day 4 is up

You must feel so frenzied/crazy/spinny!!! :laughing: It's a good feeling!
Make sure to insure those boxes, just in case.

Congrats again on the condo. :cool1: I knew you two would find one before you got married. :goodvibes

You must feel so frenzied/crazy/spinny!!! :laughing: It's a good feeling!
Make sure to insure those boxes, just in case.

Congrats again on the condo. :cool1: I knew you two would find one before you got married. :goodvibes

Thanks Bunchkin! I definitely do feel frenzied/crazy/spinny all at once. :laughing: Mike keeps telling me that I keep saying there is more that needs to get done than there really is. I'm just so nervous I'm forgetting something! yes, you did say we would find something great, and we did. The condo is in walking distance to Orland mall!!! :thumbsup2

Hello just joining in popcorn::

All your plans sound great! I bet you are getting so excited. I keep telling my DH that time is going to fly by and Oct will be here before we know it!

Wishing you all the best and I can't wait to read/see more

Wow, it's so close!! Packing things and shipping them definitely sounds like the right idea. Where do they get stored once they arrive down there?

The DP sounds like it's going to be glow-tastic! I can't wait to see pics.

Congrats on closing on the condo. We're currently in the house hunting process. It's all consuming.

And high five for ghostly paleness!!

DisneyDiva84 ~ Welcome to our PJ! :flower3: I see you are from Chicago as well! Time really does fly by. We will have been engaged 2 years 2 days on on the day of the wedding and it really seems like just yesterday. oh, and I completely agree, Kermit rocks!

Samantha ~ I agree the DP will definitely be glow-tastic and I am very excited! I am so glad we are done with the house hunting/buying process. It was one giant pain in the butt... fun at first but then it just got old and stressful really fast. Good luck:wizard: I believe the boxes will be put in a back room until we arrive. We were told by DVC member services to make sure we put our reservation number AND arrival date clearly on the mailing label and box. They probably have a room where they sort things according to ressie# and arrival date, putting the closer ones to the front and the farther out ones in the back then numerically by ressie or something. I think I think too much.:laughing:

So, I just got an email from Carolyn Allen's confirming my date change for my steaming. Originally we were going to do it on Sunday after the rehearsal but they are delivering the tuxes Saturday morning so I just figured we could do it all at one time (in 2 separate rooms of course). :)

Congrats on the condo!!

Great idea to ship things down ahead of time. We do that for our regular vacas and it makes travel so much easier. The resort will hold them until arrival, easy peasy!

Can't believe it is so close now!! Seems like only yesterday you were telling us on the Chicago thread that you were planning a Disney wedding!

Have a GREAT trip and can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi :wave2: I just came across your PJ. (I know I'm a little late :flower3:) all your plans look wonderful. I love your colors and your bridesmaids dresses. You're going to have a very beautiful wedding. You must be so excited. :laughing: I'm excited for you, my wedding is still a long way away so I'm living vicariously through you!

If I don't catch you before you leave for your "Happily Ever After" then have a safe trip and enjoy each and every moment!! I'm sure I'm not a lone when I say we dis-ers will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back!!!

All the best!!!

Congrats on the condo!!

Great idea to ship things down ahead of time. We do that for our regular vacas and it makes travel so much easier. The resort will hold them until arrival, easy peasy!

Can't believe it is so close now!! Seems like only yesterday you were telling us on the Chicago thread that you were planning a Disney wedding!

Have a GREAT trip and can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks so much! 2 of the 3 boxes are in Jacksonville as of today. the other box says it has left Addison, IL but has not arrived anywhere else yet:confused3 I can't believe how time has flown by, it's amazing!

Hi :wave2: I just came across your PJ. (I know I'm a little late :flower3:) all your plans look wonderful. I love your colors and your bridesmaids dresses. You're going to have a very beautiful wedding. You must be so excited. :laughing: I'm excited for you, my wedding is still a long way away so I'm living vicariously through you!

If I don't catch you before you leave for your "Happily Ever After" then have a safe trip and enjoy each and every moment!! I'm sure I'm not a lone when I say we dis-ers will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back!!!

All the best!!!

Thank you very much for all of your lovely comments. :goodvibes We are very excited! oh and in regards to your wedding being a long time away; we have been engaged for 2 years and the time has just flown by. so do not fear it will be here before you know it!

Ok, so now my boss might not let me have Wednesday off. We leave Thursday morning and originally I had planned to work Wednesday but then after some smart advice from the DIS I decided that maybe I should take the day off to finish getting things ready. 2 weeks ago my boss seemed fine with it. I said, 'well, we can play it by ear, see how much I get done.' well, i still have loads to do and am majorly stressed out at the moment:scared: and this morning when i mentioned it to her she was like.....well.... you want the WHOLE day??? we will see...:confused3 (mind you, it's not like i work 5 minutes away from home. my commute is an hour each way) my coworker who does the same job as me has been telling me for weeks that I should take the whole day. She'd be fine. I'm taking 2 full weeks off anyway, what's one more day right? I just don't get it...:confused3

anyway, i got most of the welcome packet printing done this weekend. I still need to print out itineraries for everyone. They are all mostly done, just need to change some formatting and what not. I also did a lot of laundry but need to pack. I've never taken a 2 week vacation so am pretty lost on how much to pack and what? I still have to finish uploading the music to my iPod for the reception. what else???

Ugh! That just sucks. Hopefully you can get Wednesday off. If not, just remember to breathe and relax as much as possible - you'll get it all done. And if you can't get it done, then you didn't need it :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ugh! That just sucks. Hopefully you can get Wednesday off. If not, just remember to breathe and relax as much as possible - you'll get it all done. And if you can't get it done, then you didn't need it :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Good Luck!!!

Thank you both! Good News my boss just came in and said I can have Wednesday off. She asked my co-worker if she minded, she said no so YAY I have the day off! She still seemed a little perturbed I asked but whatever! :confused3 I'm not going to worry about it!

I'm so glad to hear that your boss gave you Wed off! :goodvibes
Now get finished on that packing!!! :laughing:
If you plan on a day where you can do laundry than you won't have to pack as much. We did laundry when we stayed at POR where the pool is near the laundry area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter