MHP costume thread

We are all ready. Our group includes Tightrope Walker, Crocodile from the same painting, Caretaker from Haunted Mansion, Ursula, Vanellope Von Schweetz, Woody, Iron Man and Wonder Woman. So excited!

When are you going to be at the DLR...sounds like a great group of costumes!

First shoe painting experience! My daughter outgrew her Minnie Mouse shoes and they don't make them in her size.

image.jpeg

I found these for $2 at a thrift store.
image.jpeg

I cleaned them up, painted the, took the embellishments off the old ones, and turned them into these!

image.jpeg
The glitter paint doesn't really show in the photo. I'm pretty proud of myself.

You look great! What issue did security have with a lantern? Were the panels made of glass?
We specifically bought one with plastic panels, but the guard insisted it was glass. You can see the seam in the plastic but he wasn't in the mood to listen.

Awesome costumes!!!! I'm pretty sure we saw Mary Poppins and Bert walking through Frontierland. If that was you, we were the 3 Good Fairies and Maleficent.

YES! That was us! We loved your costumes! I went back to the hotel and told my mom (queen of hearts) about you ladies! A few times on that trip, I thought to myself, what if I was standing in line next to a DISer and I had no idea...it is a small world after all!

YES! That was us! We loved your costumes! I went back to the hotel and told my mom (queen of hearts) about you ladies! A few times on that trip, I thought to myself, what if I was standing in line next to a DISer and I had no idea...it is a small world after all!
Awww that is so amazing!!!! I'm so glad to have seen you even if it was just for a few seconds! Thank you so much for the compliment! I loved yours, especially the soot!
I completely agree - I have always wondered who were DISers in the park. I know we used to do the Lime Green Mickey Head (LGMH) but I think that has dropped off since the Disney paint chips have gone away. We should totally find another way to identify us to other DISers!

Awesome costumes!!!! I'm pretty sure we saw Mary Poppins and Bert walking through Frontierland. If that was you, we were the 3 Good Fairies and Maleficent.
Did Bert have a chimney brush? If so, I saw you too! I also saw the woman from your group that was dressed in the Star Wars costume.

Did Bert have a chimney brush? If so, I saw you too! I also saw the woman from your group that was dressed in the Star Wars costume.

No chimney sweep for DH. I felt like it would have been against the rules...plus flying that from out of state would have been a pain. In the next line over I saw a Bert who had the sweep...and I was like, dang, that really finishes the costume! Oh well! I don't think my husband would have liked carrying that around all night anyway. My sister stood out as Rey, because there weren't too many blonde versions! ha!

Thats what happened to me-I saw ten6mom's car in the parking lot at Desert Inn but I didnt know what she looked like or who she was so I'm not sure if I was ever standing next to her at the crosswalk. She told me later I should have put a note on her car but at the time I didnt know if that would be creepy or not. lol,

We were seated at BB and wondered if the family at the next table were DISers. I remembered reading descriptions of their costumes. When I asked, the answer was yes! So funny to end up being seated right next to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter