Men's Hairstyle

CPMCeflWsAAlPmq.jpg
I like the one on the bottom right. Certain guys can pull off certain cuts. And some just don't cut it.

I'll take the undercut every day of the week over the man bun. Dear God, I have never seen man braids IRL and I pray I do not.
I agree with you on man braids... Ugh.
I sorta doubt the man bun will become a huge trend, but I could be wrong.
Fads come and go. The mullet is pretty much gone, I'm sure the undercut will eventually become dated the same way. Who knows what will be the next big thing in men's hairstyles?

It`s called UNDERCUT! Its roots are set in the mid-19th century. In the early 1900s the undercut started to look more similar to how we can see it today.
The undercut fell out of mainstream popularity for the next 60 or 70 years. Around 2012, the undercut hairstyle started to regain popularity with men after the hairstyle was worn by several top actors in hit movies and TV shows.
Personally, I like undercuts like this
2-edgy-undercut-hairstyle-men-can-do-for-special-occasions.jpg

therighthairstyles.com

I think this is an attractive haircut. Some of the other examples posted on this thread, not so much. But this does seem to be fairly mainstream.

My husband just shaves his head with the 1/8" blade on the clippers, and so does my 12 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter