• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

McSparklesons Bring Their OWN Fireworks... the WHOLE Family!

Wow! I didn't realize the event of the year was in early December? ;) I would put up all the Christmas decor and hang a birthday banner on the tree. There. Done.

:thumbsup2

One year, my grandmother, who was so annoyed at my uncles for not taking down the tree, left it up. She hung hearts on it for Valentine's Day and Shamrock's on it for St. Patrick's Day unti finally, they were so humiliated in front of their friends, they took it down....just before Easter I believe when they saw she was getting ready to hang up some plastic eggs!

Oh - it is so tempting! Maybe I should just come by myself. Steve could handle the boys, dog, homework and sports for a week :rotfl2: - right??

Go! Should be fun... (Did I mention that I want to go to Munich in the fall for Octoberfest with Andy and Jeff J.?)

I wish I were doing Thanksgiving again. Maybe it's the control freak in me, but I like knowing WHAT we are eating, WHEN we are eating, and HOW MUCH we are eating.....[/QUOTE]

Well, there is that! Last time my oldest did the dinner it was fancy froo- froo. His partner did the cooking & he is all into gourmet. I wanted my traditional meal!;)

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Gobble Gobble!!! And most importantly, don't forget to wear your "eatin" pants on Thurday! :thumbsup2

We are going to be in Ohio but not sure of our plans..... let's plan a get togther this summer though.... Ally and I will be up there for sure!

This summer sounds good. It will be nice to see you and Ally (and Jeff too if he is there). We are currently in NY on our way to Steve's parents. You gotta love the dis boards iPhone app :). Have fun in OH. I don't think you will have any of the white stuff. We are about to drive into some of it up here.

Have a good Thanksgiving! Ohio, my stomping grounds, wish that I were anywhere but here! At least the weather will be sunny & in the 5's.

Have a safe trip.

Eatin' Pants - good one! Unfortunately, they are becoming my everyday pants.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Posting FROM my parents house in Ohio. ..... got my mom's park bag ready to go, and grabbed a few things to take for my parents, to save them from excess baggage fees, since we are driving to Disney.

Need to pick up some beer, wine, soda, water for the room, plus some breakfast yummies like cereal and oatmeal and breakfast bars..... It's all good to go now!

Hey chica, we might be going over there the 10th or maybe the 11th to do our annual Santa thing at DTD. I know you will just be getting here but I would love to see you, any chance of that? :goodvibes

Hey chica, we might be going over there the 10th or maybe the 11th to do our annual Santa thing at DTD. I know you will just be getting here but I would love to see you, any chance of that? :goodvibes

YES!!!!! Just tell me when and where! We are not doing parks on Saturday, just hangin at the Boardwalk, although I do still have an ADR at RR in DTD..... just not sure I"m keeping it. Some want to just eat on arrival night at Big River Grill on the BW. I'll send you my cell# so we can discuss......

YES!!!!! Just tell me when and where! We are not doing parks on Saturday, just hangin at the Boardwalk, although I do still have an ADR at RR in DTD..... just not sure I"m keeping it. Some want to just eat on arrival night at Big River Grill on the BW. I'll send you my cell# so we can discuss......

Well how perfect is that? As long as Sav doesn't get stuck with rehearsals -(THANK GOODNESS NUTCRACKER IS THIS WEEKEND AND THAT WILL BE OVER! :rolleyes:) we should have no problem heading over there. I do have to work in the morning so I'm thinking after a nap and the drive....earliest we could get there is 5 or 6- we usually stay til 9 or 10- ahem- we usually are in the Santa line until 9 or 10..haha...Our ol buddy Kris Kringle really needs to get FP's know what I'm sayin?:santa:

Well I am SUPER excited now! :goodvibes

Like my dad said, no point in counting down the days anymore....

We are down to HOURS now!!!:banana:

72 1/2 hours to be EXACT until I am checking in at BWV!!!! Well, that is if I can get everyone up and out of the house by 6am on Saturday!

Kami will be getting in earlier (think they are leaving from Ohio on Friday morning and driving as far as they can.....) and Mom and Dad land a little after 4pm, so they should be there via DME around 5:30.....

I am so excited I can barely stand it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter