McSparklesons Bring Their OWN Fireworks... the WHOLE Family!

:thumbsup2

One year, my grandmother, who was so annoyed at my uncles for not taking down the tree, left it up. She hung hearts on it for Valentine's Day and Shamrock's on it for St. Patrick's Day unti finally, they were so humiliated in front of their friends, they took it down....just before Easter I believe when they saw she was getting ready to hang up some plastic eggs!

OMG!!! I LOVE your Grandma!!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Like my dad said, no point in counting down the days anymore....

We are down to HOURS now!!!:banana:

72 1/2 hours to be EXACT until I am checking in at BWV!!!! Well, that is if I can get everyone up and out of the house by 6am on Saturday!

Kami will be getting in earlier (think they are leaving from Ohio on Friday morning and driving as far as they can.....) and Mom and Dad land a little after 4pm, so they should be there via DME around 5:30.....

I am so excited I can barely stand it!!!!

I am so excited FOR you!!!!! :yay::yay::yay: And also VERY excited your week of CRAZEEEEEEness is nearly done! :faint:

I'm very excited myself- this week I was able to book our vacation for next November- 5 nights in an AKV GV (Jambo) and 4 nights in a 1 BDRM BW View!! :dance3::dance3:

BTW- make SURE you go shopping at WOD- they had an AWESOME furry throw w/purchase there- it was of the Castle with the Icicle Lights. It was GORGEOUS, and had I not been with Sean, I would have one right NOW! :sad2:

Kara and Kami! Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm extra excited that you get to meet up with Jen, too!
:donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger:

Well, I HOPE I can meet Jen..... our plans may have changed so we may not make it to DTD that first night..... :sad2:

But I'll call you, Jen!

And Mary Ellen, I'll call you too!!!! Cya in the Ditch!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! party::jumping1:party: You made it through the week and it's TIME FOR VACATION in 24 hours!!! :yay:

Have a safe trip, and don't forget to text me!!:goodvibes

Can't wait for the ditch!!!!!! :cool1: I have a special gift card that a student gave me all earmarked for my first two ritas in the ditch!

Have a safe drive tomorrow. Wish I lived close enough to drive. Wish I was leaving tomorrow!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! party::jumping1:party: You made it through the week and it's TIME FOR VACATION in 24 hours!!! :yay:

Have a safe trip, and don't forget to text me!!:goodvibes

Whew!!! I made it. Thank you! It was a crazy nutty week but our first ever Santa Shoppe at the school made tons of money and was a HUGE hit! If it weren't for a teacher stopping me and asking me to adopt a 2nd grader this year (our school is 3rd-5th grade) so I could be PTO President again next year, I might have lost it. But that made it soooo worth it! :cloud9:

Can't wait for the ditch!!!!!! :cool1: I have a special gift card that a student gave me all earmarked for my first two ritas in the ditch!

Have a safe drive tomorrow. Wish I lived close enough to drive. Wish I was leaving tomorrow!

Oooh, love that the Ditch offers gift cards!!!!

Congrats on a successful event- now go have a drink at the ditch and relax! How nice to be able to say that and you can really do it!:cool1:

SOoooooo? What's the hold up? Start singin, sistah! How was your trip????:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yeah, Dis Mom Groupies get anxious when their ladies go to Disney. We need to know all about the trip!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter