May the Force be with who? A May 2013 PTR

I whole-heartedly concur!

Shoot, the kids would be with me on that one too!

Our best day at Disney ever was me and the kids just roaming around WS and FW looking for characters and enjoying our day. I think we rode 1 ride (SE) that entire day, but it was the best day ever!

I ran the numbers on a spreadsheet for DH to look at and he hasn't mentioned the length of our trip for a while... :scratchin:

I wonder if he realizes we can go for 8 days and not spend everything we have?

I guess I'm willing to compromise at 7 days/6 nights but nothing less than that. I really enjoyed the pace I took with E in December. We had plenty of time to get things done that we wanted to do and we didn't have to rush, even with our meals.

I've also been thinking of the places I want to eat. I mean really... we're only 5 months away from our ADR date... :rotfl2:

So here is what I've settled on: Narcoossee's (2CR), 50's PT, Boma, Le Cellier (lunch), and Akershus.

I like the idea of using the 2 CR on one meal that way we have a whole day that we'll eat CS and have a "free" day of a sit down meal.

DANGIT!!!

Look at the signature restaurants...

brick-wall-017.gif

I was going to warn your that Le Cellier was now a signature resturant. Hope it didn't put much of a damper in your plans.:)

It completely kills my plans. :(

Le Cellier is one of DH's must-dos. The quality of LC isn't anywhere near the quality of Narcoossee's, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, etc.

I can't believe they did this!

Well it has been a SIG for a while now, but I must have missed them making lunch a 2 credit meal as well

Was only a signature for dinner this year. Lunch was still 1 CR.

Now it'll be 2CR all day. :(

I scored a job interview for Wednesday morning. For the attendance clerk position at the high school where I have worked in the past. It's 195 days/year, so only 15 more than I usually work.

Please send pixie dust that I don't blow the interview. I really need this job!

I scored a job interview for Wednesday morning. For the attendance clerk position at the high school where I have worked in the past. It's 195 days/year, so only 15 more than I usually work.

pixiedust:

Good luck Jen! I hope it works out! pixiedust:

Hopping on this crazy, planning train because it's nice to find someone who knows how important pre-planning for a WDW is and enjoys it!

I hope you get the job! I'm currently looking for a new job since I am officially graduated as of August with a B.A.

I wish I could have planned a longer trip but I was doing it on the cheap, seeing as how I make so little and all. Free dining really sucked me in! :rotfl:

Love reading about your plans and updates!
Also, I'm bummed about Le Cellier going to Signature Dining all day too. Thankfully my trip is in September so I can try the lunch for one TS.

My plan for next year is to go for free dining again but upgrade to DxDP so I can try the signature and special character meals.

Was only a signature for dinner this year. Lunch was still 1 CR.

Now it'll be 2CR all day. :(

They probably realized that the lunch was filling up faster than the dinner and though to cash in on it. It really suck for them to do that.:(

Wish you good luck on the job and lots of pixie dust. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Good luck Jen! I hope it works out! pixiedust:
Thanks!

I have to share... my MIL picked up DD a Holiday Snow White for her birthday coming up. I thought of you the second I saw it!

Hopping on this crazy, planning train because it's nice to find someone who knows how important pre-planning for a WDW is and enjoys it!

I hope you get the job! I'm currently looking for a new job since I am officially graduated as of August with a B.A.

I wish I could have planned a longer trip but I was doing it on the cheap, seeing as how I make so little and all. Free dining really sucked me in! :rotfl:

Love reading about your plans and updates!
Also, I'm bummed about Le Cellier going to Signature Dining all day too. Thankfully my trip is in September so I can try the lunch for one TS.

My plan for next year is to go for free dining again but upgrade to DxDP so I can try the signature and special character meals.
Welcome aboard!

My dream is to do DxDP some day, but we wouldn't be able eat that much for a full week. Maybe if we did a short trip. :scratchin:

They probably realized that the lunch was filling up faster than the dinner and though to cash in on it. It really suck for them to do that.:(
Even Jiko is going signature.

I'm really surprised. I was promised on the phone that if I sent an email, I'd be called within 72 hours.

Guess no one is that worried about my concern... :mad:

Good luck for getting the new job.
Thanks! I'm all set to go. My stylist did my hair all up fresh for tomorrow.

Love the PTR!:thumbsup2
Thanks and :wave:.

Congrats on the 8000 mark by the way. I'm barely over 800:rotfl2:
You'll get there. It has taken me a couple of years. One of my DIS-friends is over 60K.

Had the job interview today. There ended up being two positions available. One will deal solely with attendance and the other will deal with the disciplinary issues that come into the Student Services office. I have a good feeling about this one as they asked me for references at the end of the interview!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter