• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAY Rollcall

this thread is from 2006

No:flower3:

I usually do go to BCV for sometime in May, this year is no exception!!! Thanks for pointing that out. May 19 to 21 this year, then 3 night DCL cruise with the whole family and we're ending with one night, May 24th Kidani! Yes, this is now 2009!

Bobbi:goodvibes

No:flower3:

I usually do go to BCV for sometime in May, this year is no exception!!! Thanks for pointing that out. May 19 to 21 this year, then 3 night DCL cruise with the whole family and we're ending with one night, May 24th Kidani! Yes, this is now 2009!

Well okay then, since we're in 2009, DCL Cruise May 27-May 31, WVL May 31-June 3.:banana:

Might as well join this updated 3 year old thread, OKW May 14 - 22, the days seem to be dragging by way to slow.

Well okay then, since we're in 2009, DCL Cruise May 27-May 31, WVL May 31-June 3.:banana:

Just one week difference in our cruises:sad2: ! We'll have to compare notes when we're done!! We are all doing the Dolphin Experience in Nassau at the Blue Lagoon. Our DGC are so excited...and so are we all! Have you booked excursions yet?

My first trip home will be on 5/16/09 - 5/24/09. We'll be staying in a two-bedroom at SSR. We can't wait!!!

Reservations.....check!
ADRs...............check!
Airfare.............check!
Luggage packed......almost!!!

I'm so excited to have all the extra room. Regular hotel rooms are cramped for a family of six!!!

Just one week difference in our cruises:sad2: ! We'll have to compare notes when we're done!! We are all doing the Dolphin Experience in Nassau at the Blue Lagoon. Our DGC are so excited...and so are we all! Have you booked excursions yet?

We are doing a self walking tour...http://www.frommers.com/destinations/newprovidence/0251010008.html
This will be about it for Nassau, as I really want to get back on the ship and do the adults pool games!:lmao: The Dolphin Experience sounds great, do report on that! :wave2:

We are doing a self walking tour...http://www.frommers.com/destinations/newprovidence/0251010008.html
This will be about it for Nassau, as I really want to get back on the ship and do the adults pool games!:lmao: The Dolphin Experience sounds great, do report on that! :wave2:

That's a good way to see the sights. We've been to Nassau a few times and have seen many of those. We have the morning tour scheduled so we will be back on the ship in the afternoon. Once when we were on DCL, a tour of the ship's bridge was offered in the afternoon of the day in Nassau...it's an interesting thing to do. My DGD (6) thinks that the captain will have to work very hard to keep such a huge vessel in line...when you go on the tour you can learn just how easily the ship handles! Don't want to spoil it if you don't know.

We're going too! It's our first trip as DVC members and we aren't even using our "home" yet!!

May 2-7 BWV (celebrating our 8th anniversay and my ds's 8 month bday and first trip) we are waitlisted for bcv but will be ok if that doesn't come thru!

may 7-11 SSR-- using up our dp's!

My partner will be there from May 10th to May 23rd with his sister, nephew and a friend of ours (she'll be leaving on the 15th)

I will be flying down on the 15th and will be staying until the 23rd.

We are at SSR (developer points restriction, not our home resort).

i'm post #35 back in 06. Vero 6-8th then over to SSR 9-16th for 2009.

i'm post #35 back in 06. Vero 6-8th then over to SSR 9-16th for 2009.

TJHSR....We will be in WDW 5/1-5/3, missing you by a week.

When are you going in October? Robin and I have a room booked Oct 3-6 to go to the F&W Festival. Maybe we will see you again. :confused3

My DW and I will be at OKW from May 9 to 17. Can't wait it's been a long winter.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

That is sooooo funny that this thread is from 2006!! I started reading it and did not have a clue!!:rotfl:

Anyway, I will be there May16-20th at AKV concierge with my DGF, Lonnie, and 2 other Disbuddies- Camster0307 and Karajeboo! There is going to be a HUGE Dismeet on May 17th at 3 pm in France- if you are able to, PLEASE stop by!! Here is a link to the thread- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2091764

One of the participants has even made up Tshirts!! And THONGS!!!!:lmao: Anyway, hope you will go to the thread and say hi, and hope to meet you on the 17th!!

Ellen

My DW and I will be at OKW from May 9 to 17. Can't wait it's been a long winter.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Brockton MA??? Guess where I'm writing this from right now!! We'll arrive at BCV the day you leave OKW. And yes, I can absolutely agree with you that it has been a long winter here.

Brockton MA??? Guess where I'm writing this from right now!! We'll arrive at BCV the day you leave OKW. And yes, I can absolutely agree with you that it has been a long winter here.

Brocton MA? Guess where I'M writing from??? OK not Brockton but Saugus!!
Well be at OKW May 14th-21st. Long Winter??? That's putting it mildly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter