MAY Rollcall

May 7th -11th for husband and I...our third honeymoon if you will and our first time back as owners! We'll be at SSR, our home resort.

We honeymooned in Disney 21 years ago and I've been hooked ever since....just took 21 years to buy the DVC so I could feed my cravings :goodvibes

We'll be there May 19-28 @ VWL. DS's first trip and DAunt, DUncle and DCousin will join us to celebrate DC's graduation. I can't wait! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well, we just squeaked in on the May Roll Call!

5/31 - 6/6 Arrival night: BCV Studio. Rest of trip: SSR 1BR.

ETA: We discovered after we booked (this was the only good weekend for us) that we're going right in the middle of Gay Days. Should prove to be interesting....

nice long weekend trip may 19-23...ssr studio, but waitlisted for bwv...i love the flower and garden days at epcot.

Grandson, age 3 and me at Pop Century May 12 and 13 ...

From there on to BCV from May 14 to 17.

Plan to have a blast!

April 29th POR, April 30th through May 6th SSR 1br. DW and DD are counting down weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds....

We're currently booked at SSR 5/7- 5/12 but we're waitlisting for BCV or BWV. Cross your fingers for us that we'll get some pixie dust and the waitlist will come through! pixiedust: This vacation will be spent at MGM and Epcot, DH wanted to plan EVERYTHING and he's not telling me ANYTHING. It's driving me CRAZY! :hyper:

KLEONARD said:
April 29th POR, April 30th through May 6th SSR 1br. DW and DD are counting down weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds....
That's the same week for us too! So far, we're the only 2 families and we're at different resorts. We'll be at OKW that week (that is, when DH isn't on the golf course).

VB May 11-13 DW birthday and our first trip to VB. Then over to SSR 14-19 and we meet up with our DD.

We will be at OKW (our first stay there!) 5/1-5/4. Bringing #1 son for some quality one-on-one (won't have to share Mommy and Daddy with his 2 brothers) time. Each boy gets a trip of their own and we all go together for a longer trip in the summer. We love it! :goodvibes

VLee said:
Grandson, age 3 and me at Pop Century May 12 and 13 ...

From there on to BCV from May 14 to 17.

Plan to have a blast!

The theming at the POP is great. I think both you and your Grandson will love it; and each for your own reason. :sunny:

Shame on DVC (well, shame on me really, but I'll blame DVC). I just made a reservation TODAY for 5/11 - 5/14 in a 1br at BWV with a BW view for me and DH. It'll be our first trip ALONE without the kids (ages 3 and 1.5). We're excited.

Count us in!

May 3-5: SSR studio
May 5-7: Royal Pacific Resort (yes...we're going over to the "Dark Side" for 2 nights at Universal... :blush: )
May 7-13: VWL 1BR
May 13-17: Polynesian

Our longest trip ever - can't WAIT!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter