MAY Rollcall

We just bought in with ssr dvc sight unseen this week. We were going to stay at pop but since we decided to buy in with ssr we were able to switch our trip around.

May 1-8 SSR -Will be staying in 2 studios.

OKW: May 22-30.

It'll be our first Star Wars Weekends. We're hoping DS6 doesn't explode from the sheer thrill of it all! :darth: He's going through a major "Star Wars" phase right now, so he should really enjoy this trip.

murphs5150 said:
We just bought in with ssr dvc sight unseen this week. We were going to stay at pop but since we decided to buy in with ssr we were able to switch our trip around.

May 1-8 SSR -Will be staying in 2 studios.

Congratulations, and Welcome home! Have a great time!

Bobbi :cheer2:

May 7 - 12, OKW. Taking my 86 year old mother to WDW for the first time this trip. She can't wait!

may 21 to may 28..my wife and 2 sons will be enjoying our first boardwalk preferred view room..can't wait :banana: :banana:

April 29th through May 6th

Wilderness Lodge Villas

DH and I will be at BWV, studio-Boardwalk view 5/21 and then AKV-Kidani, studio 5/22-5/29. We can't wait!!

Have fun everyone!!!

Cyndi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter