May 30th, 2015 - Fantasy Western Carribean

Paid in full approaches, at 75 days. Who else will be joining us? We are filling up our 6th FE group!! Don't be left out.
Cheers
Jeff

We have decided to join you as well. I am glad to see that some people from our last cruise are on this one as well. We sailed the same week last year, doing the Eastern itinerary. This time my dad is joining us as well. Should be fun. Has anyone seen any reviews for the Amazing Race excursion in Jamaica? We have booked it and was hoping to see some reviews.

John
Mixology is 20.00 We are looking at the first sea day, and we are to the point where we will probably have 2 separate classes. We have about 40 interested at this time. If you want to be included, please email me the names of those interested along with cabin number. fsu88@bex.net
Thanks
Jeff

10 weeks until we cruise!! Everyone is getting excited. Don't miss out on some of the activities we have planned
Private Mixology class on first sea day.
Group T-shirts
Group Wristbands
FE - 6 groups - still space in the 6th.
Meet and Greet - Embarkation day
Pre cruise meet-ups - varies by area. Atlanta and Florida for sure.

Time to print some magnets and work on FE gifts today.

Cheers
Jeff

9 more weeks!!
FE group 6 is still open. We can accommodate 9 more cabins.
Looking for new cruisers.

Almost 1 year since our last cruise where we booked the one in May. That's just too long to go without Disney!

9 more weeks!!
FE group 6 is still open. We can accommodate 9 more cabins.
Looking for new cruisers.

Almost 1 year since our last cruise where we booked the one in May. That's just too long to go without Disney!

Cant believe were so close now!! So exciting :)

Some more details on the events we have planned

Meet and Greet
Info from Tracy, who is communicating with DCL
Our meet and greet will be at 2:00pm on May 30. It will be in The Tube. I did respond to the email and asked again about the bar being open - I had requested it be open in my original email, but she did not comment on whether it would be or not, so I will let you know when I know for sure. Getting so excited!!

Also - info on private mixology - also being coordinated by Tracy
We have enough for 2 classes. Both will be on the 1st sea day. One at 2PM and one at 4PM. Sign up is required, in which we will need your cabin number.
Cost is 20.00

Let me know if you would like to be included. Cut off for this will be coming sooner than later.
60 days now!

Last call for Mixology. If you want it, Email or PM me by Sunday 4/5. 2PM times are filled up, we have a few left at 4PM

Also, last call for group T-Shirts. Order is closing Sunday.

8 Weeks now. Working on a few FE gifts today, but the weather is finally getting warmer here in Toledo, so some time will need to be spent on the yard.

FE group 6 is still open, and they are looking for others to join. It would be nice to get 2-3 more cabins to fill out this last group.

"Are we there yet?"

Wow!! I'm a little late to the game but this all sound like so much fun to me!!!

I stumbled upon this thread by searching Pinterest for cruise tips. I stumbled upon some FE pins and then i found this forum!

We'll be on this cruise (I can't wait!!) in May and I would love to participate in the FE. In fact, we are traveling with family so I have two cabins that would be interested. We are also interested in Mixology if there's a spot for me and the hubs!

Jeff, if it's not too late, let me know and I'll email you the details. Also let me know about Mixology. :)

Yay! So excited to find people who get as excited as me about all things Disney!

We would love to have you participate in the FE. Shoot me your details. See this post for some details we need
http://www.disboards.com/threads/ma...estern-carribean.3256107/page-5#post-52912950
I will send you a copy of the spreadsheet with all the FE families. Since you are new, you cannot PM me yet, so please do it via Email
fsu88@bex.net
As for Mixology, we may be getting to the point where both classes are filled. I can check with Tracy, who is running it, and see if we can add you.
The sooner the better.
Thanks
Jeff

Jeff...just sent you my details via email. Late to the game FE wise, but we have had this cruise booked for a while. We are first time Disney Cruisers and new members to the board. Excited to be on this cruise and my wife and I along with our two boys (8 and 10) look forward to participating in FE activities.

Hi Stephen. I got your info and will add you to the FE. Your boys will love it, heck, who doesn't like getting gifts. I send you the FE details shortly.
Welcome to the cruise

Jeff

This will be my family's first Disney cruise :-) and we would love to participate if there is still room!! We are also new to the board as well as the FE program. I have researched how it works but I know I will have questions. :earsboy:

There will be myself (Stephanie), my husband (Bill), and our 11 yr old son (Ethan).

Hi Stephanie. Since you are new, you can not PM me on this board. If you saw some of my previous posts, you can see some of the info I need to get you added to the FE. We still have room in the last group. Send me an email and I will give you a list of the other in your FE group.
Let me know of any other questions.
Thanks
Jeff

I was just looking back at the beginning of this thread. My first post was on April 5, of 2014. Hard to believe it's been a year since we booked this. Getting super anxious now.

I've got these wristbands for all of those that come to the meet and greet. Be sure to stop by and say Hi at our meet and greet on embarkation day. The ink glows in the dark too.

10498152_10153158192628151_9047643472653915299_o.jpg

We will be on this cruise as well. Me, my husband, and our daughter (6). We were originally booked for the Oct 3. 2015 cruise but just found out this weekend we are pregnant, so we have had to bump this up quite a bit. This is the first cruise for all of us. I am surprising my husband with a secret vowel renewal on the trip. Looking for some advise, as it will only be us on the cruise. Disney says that the wedding coordinator can not help me get dressed. Of course there is no way i can tie up my dress myself. Has anyone else done this? Who helped you get dressed? Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter