MAY 2015 Car Rentals

Thanks for the suggestion, Keisha! Off to email Dollar right now. I haven't been able to find anything even close to my $165 reservation for a full size. I would LOVE it if they would continue to honour the rate!

Will keep you posted :) .

good luck:wizard:

good luck:wizard:

Keisha, you rock! Thanks so much for the suggestion to contact Dollar. My awesome rate has been preserved :) .

Here's the reply:

Thank you for visiting the Dollar Car Rental website.

Reservations will be honored for 6 hours after original scheduled pick up time at our Orlando Airport (MCO) location. Customers with reservations who experience weather or mechanical delays with airlines will be accommodated. There will be no need to modify the time on your reservation unless you will arrive after 4:00 pm on Friday May 1st.

We look forward to serving your car rental needs and thank you for choosing Dollar.

PLEASE NOTE: Please leave all previous correspondences attached for reference so that we are able to assist you in the best possible way. We appreciate your cooperation in advance regarding this matter.

Thanks,
Breane
Dollar.com Internet Help Desk

I have found a good rate from E z rentals on a mini van for May for a week, has anyone had any experience with them, cant find any recent reviews, any help would be appreciated

Gina - you are most welcome:goodvibesglad it worked out for you. do suggest you print out the email jik.

Booked using vroom, full size $203 (added frequent traveler for SWA, added +$8)

I've used this code in the past without issue as to picking up vehicle but don't recall whether it had the same inclusions at that time...

CDW (not an issue for me) & EP

fyi, the vroom vroom code is old travel agency affiliate code from an AU company. it is not the same code as if you would book on the website bearing the vroom vroom name.

only thing that is causing me some concern is fact that my rental states it includes EP. I won't book using a code that throws in free LDW. not familiar with what EP covers:confused3
QUOTE]

switched over to Orlando Magic Card code (see mousesavers) & $30 VISA coupon:

midsize, $205, but doesn't glad to see it doesn't include CDW & EP

still hoping for better rate, even with TPA dropoff

Gina - you are most welcome:goodvibesglad it worked out for you. do suggest you print out the email jik.

Good advice :thumbsup2 . I definitely will do that.

Still hoping Alamo will beat it before our travel date, but the rate is pretty decent...so that might be the best we get.

I have found a good rate from E z rentals on a mini van for May for a week, has anyone had any experience with them, cant find any recent reviews, any help would be appreciated

Some feedback is that they really push the add-ons or make up damage claims on the vehicles. I've used EZ in the past a couple of times and did not have any issues. The first agent was a little sketchy but the second one was fine. I would use them again especially if their prices are markedly better than Alamo/Enterprise/Dollar.

Some feedback is that they really push the add-ons or make up damage claims on the vehicles. I've used EZ in the past a couple of times and did not have any issues. The first agent was a little sketchy but the second one was fine. I would use them again especially if their prices are markedly better than Alamo/Enterprise/Dollar.

never priced them out, are they in-terminal?

were the vehicles relatively 'new' & clean?

never priced them out, are they in-terminal?

were the vehicles relatively 'new' & clean?

EZ is in terminal on the second floor of the garages. Both cars seemed to be clean and were new (at least low miles anyway - less than 10,000) although I am no neat freak and probably not a good judge of cleanliness.

Thanks for the info, now if I book with them for May, do I have to put down a deposit or anything, if I find a better rate can I cancel before my pick up date, just wanted to make sure, it isn't clear to me on their website, I assume it works like all other rental companies, thanks again

Thanks for the info, now if I book with them for May, do I have to put down a deposit or anything, if I find a better rate can I cancel before my pick up date, just wanted to make sure, it isn't clear to me on their website, I assume it works like all other rental companies, thanks again

Yep, just like everyone else - no deposit or credit card number required.

thanks again, for your help, I appreciate it, trying to get everything lined up, booking flights today

EZ is in terminal on the second floor of the garages. Both cars seemed to be clean and were new (at least low miles anyway - less than 10,000) although I am no neat freak and probably not a good judge of cleanliness.

thanks, sounds fine to me

checked my dates, mid size is more than my current rate but I noticed the rates for SUVs & vans were lower than what I've seen on other sites

Just bested my Alamo rate again... Down to $118 for a standard May 31-June 7 using Visa $30 and Coscto code..
That's down from $172.. YAY

I'm still sitting at $440 for May 22-Jun 2. We need a mini van, but depending if other family members come we may be able to get down to a sedan.

Yup I couldn't believe my eyes when it popped up!!! I took the standard size, hoping they still don't have a standard size aisle and I'll get a full.
Last time I went, in 2011, I got a full size for a week for $104 total!
I look every morning and every night

Was using the VROOM VROOM code but just put in my costco code again and a minivan for 5/2 thru 5/9 dropped by 100.00. Used the costco code and the $30 off code - minivan down to 203 from 308. HAPPY HAPPY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter